What's new

West Bengal and Bangladesh together make ONE country - Laboni Sarkar

Who gave this guy professional tag? Were you cooking food in army?

He is actually quite civil here on this forum. You should see him the BD military forum, his sheer level of desperation and anger regarding the reality is quite hilarious and entertaining.

He was a glorified dhobi in operation gibraltar. He laundered the punjabi master's clothes when they ditched them for kashmiri disguise. So maybe he also had to cook for them etc as well.....but he seems to have enjoyed the experience. He is still a faithful servant to them today. Pakistan does not know what they are missing out on, they should offer citizenship to this fellow if they are not tired of the Bengalis living there already ;)

He is actually quite civil here on this forum. You should see him the BD military forum, his sheer level of desperation and anger regarding the reality is quite hilarious and entertaining.

He was a glorified dhobi in operation gibraltar. He laundered the punjabi master's clothes when they ditched them for kashmiri disguise. So maybe he also had to cook for them etc as well.....but he seems to have enjoyed the experience. He is still a faithful servant to them today. Pakistan does not know what they are missing out on, they should offer citizenship to this fellow if they are not tired of the Bengalis living there already ;)

I haven't seen a single post of him which would show a certain level of domain knowledge which comes from even working as Dhobi in military. Most of his posts are so hilariously juvenile that one would expect those coming from adolescent troll. I don't know about BDMilitary but in this forum it looks like he lied about his military background to get the tag! :lol:

I haven't seen a single post of him which would show a certain level of domain knowledge which comes from even working as Dhobi in military. Most of his posts are so hilariously juvenile that one would expect those coming from adolescent troll. I don't know about BDMilitary but in this forum it looks like he lied about his military background to get the tag!

Well you have observed him more here so I defer to your insight ;)

Lets hope for his sake he is just a teenager....because the alternative is quite a sad thing to imagine.

With all its good and bad, to me there is no country better than one's motherland and this thread is a mental musturbation of few jamati minder ppl. no harm in it per say.

Today majority population in no part of India (including J&K) wants to be part of another country. So all this map drawing, ethnicity research and going back to history is futile excercise. Interestingly only bd ppl in pdf seems to nurture this dream and every now and then start this topic in one pretence or another. like this topic was started on a few seconds interview bite of west bengali daily soap actress.What a shame.

BDans in pdf tends to forget landmark achievements in Indo-Bangla relation in recent past which sometimes have favoured bd more than india. Even after our soldiers laid their lives for you its seems it is not good enough. Its time to move on and forget all the bitterness. In US i have been really close to several bd guys. heck one of them taught me driving first time in my life.And i am sure if i get the chance to meet bd ppl in pdf they will not be the like the bitter one they appear to be. peace....

How do you know? Are you googling for pictures of people pooping in the open? Chii!!

BAREILLY:Used to the "comfortable fields", 90 families quietly demolished the toilets inside their house that was built under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (SBA), preferring to go back to defecating in the open. Authorities, who sent notices to these "defaulters", reckon there may be many more in India's rural and semi-urban belts doing this, unable to break decades of habit. A bunch of

others had removed the toilet seat and converted the space into a small store room.

Building toilets in rural India was one of the major promises Prime Minister Narendra Modi had made during his Independence Day speech last year.

The government has since moved fast on this and now claims to have constructed lakhs of toilets in India's countryside.

But if the Bareillly experience, probably the first such incident of its kind that has come to light, is any indication, there is a tough job ahead for India's Swachh campaigners. According to a World Health Organisation and UNICEF report of 2014, already 82% of the 1 billion people practising open defecation in the world live in India. With 597 million, India holds the top slot, leaving the number 2 in this dubious list, Indonesia (54 million), far behind. Pakistan (41 million), Nigeria (39 million) and Ethiopia (34 million) take up the third, fourth and fifth places.

50585064.cms

The Bareilly revelation happened after a resident of Alampur Zafrabad block here complained to officials that several fellow villagers in whose house toilets were built by district authorities from government funds had brought them down on some pretext or the other.

Alarmed at this, senior administration staff, including the district panchayat raj officer (DPRO) and district development officer (DDO), immediately ordered an inquiry. It was during the course of investigation that shocked officials realised house after house had done away with the toilets.

"When we sought to know why the families had done this, they came up with weird excuses," said an officer. "One of the residents said that as there wasn't enough living area in the house, they thought it fit to add extra space by removing the toilet. Others said the presence of a toilet in an already cramped house stopped their children from playing."

One of the "defaulters", though, was candid enough to admit that elders and children were used to defecating in the open and found it "uncomfortable" to ease themselves in "unnatural surroundings". The toilets, constructed at a cost of Rs 12,000 each, were entirely funded by the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.

TC Pandey, the DPRO here, was angry this had happened under his watch. "In the last financial year, more than 12,000 toilets were constructed in the district from government funds. And this is what these people do, even after they weren't asked to shell out a single rupee," he said. "We have issued notices to them and asked for an explanation within 15 days. If they don't have a proper answer, we will recover Rs 12,000 from each of them."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...lds-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms

Bengali Intellectualism is a dead horse. It's not going to race again. All we will see is political hooliganism, funny speeches from leaders, endless corruption and poverty. It is unbelievable today that Bengal send the likes of Hiren Mukherjee to parliament at a period with frequent intervals.
The state of Bengal really sadens me.. This is the state which once had great leaders & eminent personalities like Rabindranath Tagore & Subhash Chandra Bose.
It was said "What Bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow"

& then came partition & then the commies & Jyoti Basu

& now it is a state which has goons, imbeciles & lunatics as it's leaders ; some of them believe in a failed ideology,some who will sacrifice the nation for votes :( It's intellectualism has gone down, poverty & corruption still exists with the addition of hafta & goondagardi. People are jobless due to kicking out industries out of the state.
:( :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I told u guys this, but I have an old connection with West Bengal. I am of a Telugu family, but my father was brought up in Calcutta,West Bengal. He stayed there till college. & then he came down south.

He knew good Bengali once & can read the script, but his spoken Bengalis is now rustic due to lack of practise. He still likes Bengali sweets & frequently eats them . He attends the local Durga Samiti Puja mandals in Hyderabad during Durgotsava.

He too was a big supporter of Mamata for he thought she would save WB. Once when there was a competition on school to speak on the person u admire, he wanted me to choose her. [I chose Modi]. But he was proved wrong. I don't discuss politics with him, but he hasn't spoken much of WB for a long time.

BJP looks to Bangladesh borders ahead of West Bengal polls | Daily Mail Online
Rajnath sounds poll bugle in Bengal but BJP looks horribly undercooked - Firstpost

Last edited:
So you read a news about social problem of rural Indian hinterland and deduced that I, who lives in New York and arguably far more articulate and educated than you, poop in open?

Once again who made you professional? You are more of a comic relief.
I am sure Paid Posters like you will poop even in the moon.

He too was a big supporter of Mamata for he thought she would save WB. Once when there was a competition on school to speak on the person u admire, he wanted me to choose her. [I chose Modi]. But he was proved wrong. I don't discuss politics with him, but he hasn't spoken much of WB for a long time.

That was the case with most intelligent people who voted Mamata. Although I could see through her demagoguery since the days she used to fake suicides to whip up public emotion.

Jyoti Basu was no better than Mamata but Budhhadeb Bhattacharya was a far better chief minister than she could ever be and tried really hard to bring industry back to Bengal. The problem with him was that leash of CMP party belonged to unelectable loonies like Prakash Karat who sabotaged him because they thought he is getting too big a persona.

I am sure Paid Posters like you will poop even in the moon.
Who pays me? CIA, Jews, Mosad, Illuminati or the Greys? :lol:

That was the case with most intelligent people who voted Mamata. Although I could see through her demagoguery since the days she used to fake suicides to whip up public emotion.

Jyoti Basu was no better than Mamata but Budhhadeb Bhattacharya was a far better chief minister than she could ever be and tried really hard to bring industry back to Bengal. The problem with him was that leash of CMP party belonged to unelectable loonies like Prakash Karat who sabotaged him because they thought he is getting too big a persona.

Who is the CM candidate put forth by communists right now?

RAW I guess.

Back
Top Bottom