What's new

What are US soldiers dying for?

Still too afraid to come out and admit you are a 9/11 'Truther', eh? I failed to see the justifications for the fear. But what I see is gross intellectual dishonesty and evasion. You know that those 'Troofers' arguments have been debunked long ago.

As for you, Mr. high school dorpout, I have only one word: you win again, loser! :lol:

Don’t you find yourself in such an ecstasy mood when you see seditious Tibetans in exile? Aren’t you craving for seditious movements in Xizang and Xinjiang of China?

All of sudden, you start to hate sedition?

Is that because your bi-polar disorder relentlessly sinks you into another desperate pole? Or is it because you are unable to conceal your deep-rooted hypocrisy anymore?

In fact, even Hitler did not allow to starve his 2,000,000 children to death per year, but your Indian democrazy has done. :tdown:

Ah always love to read you in a hussy fit and in a name calling rage- I know then that I have got to you.

Thank you for confirming that you are indeed seditious, lest we miss that trinket . 30 million allowed to stave to death and over 5 million even today dying due to starvation is your countries record. Add another 1million committing suicide every couple of years makes your country hardly the model. That too those numbers are the best guessestimate because your govt hides all such stats in the name of image.

But the lesson learned here is you are 911 truther whose personal claim of high IQ when challenged went into distract distract distract mode into india etc. Hahaha. Don't worry I'll still leave a good tip for you in china town ;)

Ah always love to read you in a hussy fit and in a name calling rage- I know then that I have got to you.

Thank you for confirming that you are indeed seditious, lest we miss that trinket . 30 million allowed to stave to death and over 5 million even today dying due to starvation is your countries record. Add another 1million committing suicide every couple of years makes your country hardly the model. That too those numbers are the best guessestimate because your govt hides all such stats in the name of image.

But the lesson learned here is you are 911 truther whose personal claim of high IQ when challenged went into distract distract distract mode into india etc. Hahaha. Don't worry I'll still leave a good tip for you in china town ;)

Your democracy starves 2,000,000 children a year. Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer Your 60 years independence kills minimal120 million children. I mean that's a big country worthy of population! Even with your baselessly imagined number, still China stood pale in front of your capability of human slaughtering.

In addition to that atrocity, in only one state of India called UP, you managed to kill 40,000 pregnant women a year. InfoChange India News & Features development news India - Why 40,000 pregnant women die in UP every year Your 60 year’s democracy kills minimal 2,400,000 pregnant women.

Man! Your democracy turns the glorious land of Bharat a slaughters’ paradise and the poor’s weeping graveyard.

In addition to that, your democratic illiteracy is astonishingly infamous.

9/11 in US killed about 3000 innocent people. Your Bharat kills 6000 children alone per day. Adding pregnant women, you managed to have an average of 2 to 3 9/11 tragedies happening every day in your land of Bharat!

And you are still proudly pointing your feeble fingers to China?

Sick! :tdown:

Your democracy starves 2,000,000 children a year. Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer Your 60 years independence kills minimal120 million children. I mean that's a big country worthy of population! Even with your baselessly imagined number, still China stood pale in front of your capability of human slaughtering.

In addition to that atrocity, in only one state of India called UP, you managed to kill 40,000 pregnant women a year. InfoChange India News & Features development news India - Why 40,000 pregnant women die in UP every year Your 60 year’s democracy kills minimal 2,400,000 pregnant women.

Man! Your democracy turns the glorious land of Bharat a slaughters’ paradise and the poor’s weeping graveyard.

In addition to that, your democratic illiteracy is astonishingly infamous.

9/11 in US killed about 3000 innocent people. Your Bharat kills 6000 children alone per day. Adding pregnant women, you managed to have an average of 2 to 3 9/11 tragedies happening every day in your land of Bharat!

And you are still proudly pointing your feeble fingers to China?

Sick! :tdown:

Dear mr. 911 truther - one who effectively claims the American govt killed it's own citizens - your country has 2x those amounts murdered every year and as such no model. But why do you go into an india diatribe when I come at you as an American.

No soup for you ! Attest india has a media that plays as a check and balance on the state- china has the distinction of rather allowing it's people to purposefully starve to death , all 30 million and another 5 -6 mil almost very year...

So how many did .Mao kill to earn the Chinese the notoriety of being associated with hitler and Stalin?

Never mind , let's get back to the topic . Now that you fessed to being seditious , why continue to live here? I'm sure there are plenty of busboy positions in china or milk tasters wanted :d

Surely it's fair question to ask...

... full of internet terrorist BS from the Indian, omitted to go greener and pollute less ...

Initially, I was surprised that your PM Mr. Singh proclaimed, baselessly but proudly and confidently, that in five years, the world will forget Shanghai and only remember Mumbai. Seven years past, Shanghai keeps shining and Mumbai left in its old dirty, relatively speaking of course. Now I find one more reality of your democracy: baselessly foolish leaders arise from baselessly foolish constituents such as you.

Too bad for your suppressed vast poor… nobody cares to stop 9/11 happening everyday in your land ruled by those worse than Hitler and Stalin… :tdown:

Oops! You are banned! This forum has one less pollutant, which is good. But, at the same time we, the people of the world, miss a chance to see what some Indians really are.

Do come back, Mr. pollutant, in the near future to spit your poisonous saliva . Since the more people know f!lthy dirty, the more people appreciate pristine purity. We need this kind of contrast, constantly.

Back to the topic: Mothers of the soldiers speak louder:

Julia Ward Howe's Mother's Day Proclamation of 1870:
"Arise then, women of this day! Arise, all women who have hearts, whether your baptism be that of water or tears!

"Say firmly: 'We will not have great questions decided by irrelevant agencies.

Our husbands shall not come to us, reeking with carnage, for caresses and applause.

Our sons shall not be taken from us to unlearn all that we have taught them of charity, mercy and patience.

We women of one country will be too tender of those of another to allow our sons to be trained to injure theirs.'

"From the bosom of the devastated earth, a voice goes up with our own. It says, 'Disarm, disarm!'

The sword of murder is not the balance of justice. Blood does not wipe out dishonor, nor does violence indicate possession.

As men have often forsaken the plow and the anvil at the summons of war, let women now leave all that may be left of home for a great and earnest day of counsel.

Let them meet first, as women, to bewail and commemorate the dead. Let them solemnly take counsel with each other as to the means whereby the great human family can live in peace, each bearing after his own time the sacred impress, not of Caesar but of God.

"In the name of womanhood and of humanity, I earnestly ask that a general congress of women without limit of nationality may be appointed and held at some place deemed most convenient and at the earliest period consistent with its objects, to promote the alliance of the different nationalities, the amicable settlement of international questions, the great and general interests of peace."

The Original Anti-War Mother's Day | Common Dreams

...quoted to punctuate a fishing mark of my response to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom