What's new

What comes next indian options on the table

This seems more like Modi's war, than India's war. I doubt India would have taken this path if MMS was the PM. This is not the first time where lives were lost from an explosion supposedly carried out by non-state entities. The preferred way to retaliate was using same tactics against the nation believed to be sponsoring the acts.

India has far more capable fighters than these flying coffins, but then why send these planes to a dog fight ? My 2 cents are India is not serious about this war, but wanted to do some face saving acts by sending these expendable Mig-21s over the LOC to drop the payload and return.
Modi is catering to his right wing base, and also trying to get some political equity out of it.

I think Pakistan PM played his cards very well this round.

Dude, out of all the bullshet posted by Pakistanis post on PDF, let me tell you what you say is no lie.

The average Hindu Chindu baniya is kayar geedhad kaum. They are mentally and emotionally weaker than you as a people. In that respect 1 Pakistani = 10 Chindus for sure. Not being sarcastic. Fighting is not in their blood, slavery is.

That said, there’s a good portion of level minded Indians too. I expect you to have a fight on your hands soon.

Exactly. That's what people don't understand.

Indians are born genetically inferior. They loathe fighting. They are made to be enslaved. They were ruled for over 1000 years by Muslims and barely put up a fight. They are like cattle/sheep in that regard. They go whichever way the wind blows. If tomorrow Pakistan invades India all these Indians you see warmongering will start licking their new rulers boots. They are a genetically inferior species you can see it from their faces.

Exactly. That's what people don't understand.

Indians are born genetically inferior. They loathe fighting. They are made to be enslaved. They were ruled for over 1000 years by Muslims and barely put up a fight. They are like cattle/sheep in that regard. They go whichever way the wind blows. If tomorrow Pakistan invades India all these Indians you see warmongering will start licking their new rulers boots. They are a genetically inferior species you can see it from their faces.
I won’t go as far as to claim the genetic superiority of one race over the other.
A lot of them group think, and are self loathing and pitiful.

I won’t go as far as to claim the genetic superiority of one race over the other.
A lot of them group think, and are self loathing and pitiful.
No man, they are truly genetically inferior. Trust me on this. They have it in their blood to be subjugated and enslaved and this war mongering and aggression is just a subconscious plea from them to quickly enslave them for they do not have any sense of purpose if they are not subjugated.

Their subconscious brains salivate at the thought of being subjugated by a foreign military. If they are not enslaved they go crazy as evidenced by the state of India today.

The average Hindu Chindu baniya is kayar geedhad kaum. They are mentally and emotionally weaker than you as a people. In that respect 1 Pakistani = 10 Chindus for sure. Not being sarcastic. Fighting is not in their blood, slavery is.
This is very true.

India will definitely not want to let go of the pursuit of aggression. Cuz Modi has history of politics on dead bodies so I dont think him and his Nazis will shy away from open war.

And I believe the 2 IAF bird kills show what Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor said is true i.e "Pakistan will dominate the escalation ladder"

Somehow my heart says that out of this conflict Pakistan will gain some headway in the whole Kashmir deadlock which has been there since Independence.

My heart has also feels a sudden change in wind direction of things in general. I hope it's from God and not shaitan. Im no pir or some dervish but this is my opinion.

Also we might have weapons which we have never shown to anyone. Even kept safe from PDF or prying eyes of fanboys. Big IF tho
Nah. Modi will claim victory and de escalate. The world will laugh but move on.

No man, they are truly genetically inferior. Trust me on this. They have it in their blood to be subjugated and enslaved and this war mongering and aggression is just a subconscious plea from them to quickly enslave them for they do not have any sense of purpose if they are not subjugated.

Their subconscious brains salivate at the thought of being subjugated by a foreign military. If they are not enslaved they go crazy as evidenced by the state of India today.
It’s more cultural, than it is genetics. This discussion is for another time my friend.

The brave men defending India don’t have that mind set. A lot of them come from warrior lineages, if that means anything.

Peace brother.

I believe in the one God. You call him Allah. I call him something else. Let's not dwell in that. My wishes were sincere.

I'm posting my opinions, not propaganda. Respond to them with counter arguments/logic, and not with jaahil statements.
The situation is beyond Modi at this point, although his image is a big factor here. India conducted a non military strike - a counter terror strike - and it got a military response. The Indian armed forces will most likely want to have a response to the Pakistani attack, and Modi will probably give them the green light as per his situation. Only a major win on the diplomatic front for India can remove the political backing, and that is why I said Mashood Azhar may be the pawn to play to de-escalate the whole thing.

Pakistan also believe modi is a terrorist and 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK. So are we going for mental orgasms? Your country was told that it cannot intrude into Pakistani territory no matter what, but they did and so Pakistan too intruded in retaliation at 4 different points after which you should've call it fair but you sent your jets after Pakistani jets and so they were shot down. India was told respectfully which they didn't understood and so they were told by powerful response of strength.

Even in your own talk shows many of your sane Indian experts warned of Pakistani retaliation and they even told you that both countries have this power projection but your modi didn't got these facts because all he wanted was election stunt.

Back
Top Bottom