What's new

What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

No wonder so many people are unable to see because of the wool covering their face.

Well then shearing is due in October for many folks around here. :D

well, you know what they say... shearing is caring :D

I will stop.

i live indian speak indian die indian ,incase god gave me no other option and said u have to chose different country other than india it would be Russia ....i thought of UK since its filled with islamic terrorist i dont want to be there

Fiji

You are a wanderer in life, who wonders why work is so important, and would much rather be relaxing on the sand. You are adventurous and love to be outdoors, whether it's on land or in the water. You thrive in smaller towns with a strong sense of community and spirituality. Your spirituality is not fed by traditional religion however... you are much more intrigued by the idea of many Gods and find solace around lush tropical flowers and wildlife. You are not lazy, per se, but are rejuvenated by a day of quiet meandering and can easily read a book on the beach all day. When you want to have fun, you are game for that too. You gather with some close friends and enjoy cocktails on a lanai or near the water. The water is your source of soul nourishment, and you also enjoy a diet of fresh produce and sea life.

Brazil. ...

You are an adventure enthusiast, who likes to party, and enjoy a wild night out. You appreciate a culture with a vivacious lifestyle. You are drawn to warm climates, and love being near the water. Sitting at home is not your style. You'd rather be doing something active or walk around the city with friends. You are fed by good conversation and have a strong personality. Your motto in life is, "Life is for living" and in Brazil you are surrounded by others who share your passion.

You mean pics like these ?
Fi-sA3Ft-QtB.jpg

But usually it's like this..........
C-nISxgXXkT5.jpg

In winters it gets worse.
wWDxI60P4Ybe.jpg

Don't listen to @Ravi Nair he gets $10/post for promoting NZ :rofl:
8-)
Nope pics like these ....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jeez!!! You better explore NZ!!! :P

The Islamic state of Iraq and the Levant. :angel:
@Hazzy997 and @Syrian Lion will be part of this soon whether they like it or not.:lol:
@kobiraaz is our Man as well. He is always giving news on the victories.

I would say because despite my critics attempting to silence and end me for years in the end by the will of God I am victorious

I tried the quiz but the questions didn't have any answers which suited my personality. :D

Teach,Paris France?
Dont like Paris:disagree:
If Paris was the answer you got my student then be assured your "Teach" is gonna ship you to Paris whether you like it or not.
:lol:
I got same thing. Because of spirituality. :lol:

Although our kind of spirituality is very different from theirs. :)
try changing the food then you might land in NZ.

My personality suits "Republic of Tongo"

Why???? I feel like trolling @levina 's therad

First time i got Iceland and second time New Zealand, well booth is okay, as long as it isnt hot. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom