What's new

What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

I got NZ :unsure:

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

@Ravi Nair

same here...

I got France :sick: :blink:.
What's Turkey? They forced me to choose between Snow and mountains:cry:

pretty stupid ... id chose "snowy mountains" .. but had to do with snow... (i like cold weather)..

Damn! I got New Zealand too...All I did was say that I liked exploring mountains and philosophy. :unsure: I was half-sure it would show Nepal...till it decided to send me @Ravi Nair's way.:mamba:

I would actually be happy to show you around Braadar :-) New Zealand is a beautiful place too.

I haven't seen you in ages. Good to see you =)

same here...

pretty stupid ... id chose "snowy mountains" .. but had to do with snow... (i like cold weather)..

New Zealand is not that bad.

Last edited:
I would actually be happy to show you around Braadar :-) New Zealand is a beautiful place too.

if only i could buy some property in Gilgit Baltistan ...

I could not decide between salmon fish and chicken so I tried both.

In first case my result was France and in second - India. :coffee:

Damn! I got New Zealand too...All I did was say that I liked exploring mountains and philosophy. :unsure: I was half-sure it would show Nepal...till it decided to send me @Ravi Nair's way.:mamba:
:lol:
Just the apt answer- NZ. :haha:

I would actually be happy to show you around Braadar :-) New Zealand is a beautiful place too
Yesshh!
My friend keeps uploading some beautiful pics of NZ on FB.

Exploring New Zealand with Ravi Nair and his stash of Idukki Gold for company.......Would be LEGENDARY! :smitten:

Been super-busy this past few days bro. :( How are things at your end?

:lol:
Just the apt answer- NZ. :haha:

Yesshh!

Kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh saari kaaynat use tumse milane me lag jaati hai.:partay:

You mean pics like these ?
Fi-sA3Ft-QtB.jpg

But usually it's like this..........
C-nISxgXXkT5.jpg

In winters it gets worse.
wWDxI60P4Ybe.jpg

Don't listen to @Ravi Nair he gets $10/post for promoting NZ :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom