What's new

What defines a Pakistani muslim?

JamesBond

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi guys,

On the other thread, there was a debate about a muslim woman in India who had won the local elections on a BJP ticket. During the course of the discussions, a few questions came to my mind whose answer I couldn't elicit from any of the Pakistani members' response.

My question is, What connstitutes/defines a Pakistani muslim?

1. Is it to not drinking alcohol as is prohibited in Islam?

In that case the father of the Pakistani nation cannot be called a muslim.

2. Is it to not wear a sari which is considered by some members here as a 'hindu' dress?

In that case many Pakistani women (including formen PM Benazir Bhutto) wear or have worn sari.

3. Is it to not show flesh? Then what about many actresses of lollywood, many models etc. who indulge in such activities?

I'm soooo confused and it intrigues me when people say things about Indian muslims, I first want to know what defines a Pakistani Muslim?

Last edited:
Well why are you are discussing about muslims or hindus. A person who does harm to others is not human while those who provides shelter to others are human.

Religion should always be different than humanity and culture.

What you are discussing is about Culture rather than Religion.

Well why are you are discussing about muslims or hindus. A person who does harm to others is not human while those who provides shelter to others are human.

Religion should always be different than humanity and culture.

What you are discussing is about Culture rather than Religion.

I completely agree with you but there are many people here whose posts spurned these questions to my mind. Hence I seek an answer to these questions.

Hi guys,

On the other thread, there was a debate about a muslim woman in India who had won the local elections on a BJP ticket. During the course of the discussions, a few questions came to my mind whose answer I couldn't elicit from any of the Pakistani members' response.

My question is, What connstitutes/defines a Pakistani muslim?

1. Is it to not drinking alcohol as is prohibited in Islam?

In that case the father of the Pakistani nation cannot be called a muslim.

2. Is it to not wear a sari which is considered by some members here as a 'hindu' dress?

In that case many Pakistani women (including formen PM Benazir Bhutto) wear or have worn sari.

3. Is it to not show flesh? Then what about many actresses of lollywood, many models etc. who indulge in such activities?

I'm soooo confused and it intrigues me when people say things about Indian muslims, I first want to know what defines a Pakistani Muslim?

You're mixing things up between logic of being a Muslim and the faith of being a Muslim.

I can be of a Muslim faith by professing the first Kalma, thats it.

I would defeat all logic, if I become a Muslims that is hell bent on killing all Muslims.

The others things like ***, drugs, alcohol, probably pertains to the question of how good a Muslim you are in the eyes of God - but nonetheless a Muslim - and its not why the Indian woman's case was downright weird.

Simple logic is defeated by BJPs rent-a-Muslims. It would be fine if she were part of other parties - but a party ideologically warped around the RSS - and the RSS is trained to hate on Muslims - it makes no sense.

Simple logic is defeated by BJPs rent-a-Muslims. It would be fine if she were part of other parties - but a party ideologically warped around the RSS - and the RSS is trained to hate on Muslims - it makes no sense.

Always remember,she may think the same about you for various reasons.

Just because she is in BJP will the good work she does will be ignored on her judgement day .?

Kya logic sirjee...!!!!

What Indian Muslim girl did actually?

won an election as a part of BJP. I find it so amusing that the Pakistani members who perpetually complain about the world stereotyping Pakistan due to the acts of a few, are falling in the same trap. A muslim is a bad muslim because she worked with BJP and won an election and wore a saree.

Just extrapolating Asim's logic.. Isnt USA considered to be to the whole world what BJP is to India in terms of being Anti Muslim??

So just because Pakistan is tied at the hip to the USA in WOT, is it right to doubt Pakistan's credentials as a true Muslim state or call it Rent-a-Muslim as this lady politician is being called in this thread.

You're mixing things up between logic of being a Muslim and the faith of being a Muslim.

I can be of a Muslim faith by professing the first Kalma, thats it.

I would defeat all logic, if I become a Muslims that is hell bent on killing all Muslims.

The others things like ***, drugs, alcohol, probably pertains to the question of how good a Muslim you are in the eyes of God - but nonetheless a Muslim - and its not why the Indian woman's case was downright weird.

so add 1 more point to separate logic from faith

Never ask any Indian Muslim not to sing vande mataram,since according to u people it defy the logic being a Muslim,then remember in the same sense the question asked by James Bond also make u people defy the logic of being Muslim

Always remember,she may think the same about you for various reasons.

Just because she is in BJP will the good work she does will be ignored on her judgement day .?

Kya logic sirjee...!!!!
She is right now being judged by man, not God. What God chooses to do is beyond my knowledge, but I certainly view her as a fraud as it defies logic to want to be a Muslim and want to kill Muslims.

Obviously BJP wants to look softer than they are and are renting Muslims to support them. We find Muslims on rent these days ready to blow up mosques, whats giving a few speeches to them?

won an election as a part of BJP. I find it so amusing that the Pakistani members who perpetually complain about the world stereotyping Pakistan due to the acts of a few, are falling in the same trap. A muslim is a bad muslim because she worked with BJP and won an election and wore a saree.

Just extrapolating Asim's logic.. Isnt USA considered to be to the whole world what BJP is to India in terms of being Anti Muslim??

So just because Pakistan is tied at the hip to the USA in WOT, is it right to doubt Pakistan's credentials as a true Muslim state or call it Rent-a-Muslim as this lady politician is being called in this thread.
The question that Pakistani leaders are total morons and worse than this woman has not been asked, but you should know what my answer would be.

She is right now being judged by man, not God. What God chooses to do is beyond my knowledge, but I certainly view her as a fraud as it defies logic to want to be a Muslim and want to kill Muslims.

Obviously BJP wants to look softer than they are and are renting Muslims to support them. We find Muslims on rent these days ready to blow up mosques, whats giving a few speeches to them?

You're giving BJP too much credit, they are after all a populist political party, and killing Muslims, though might be unbelievable to Pakistanis, isn't a popular trend among Indians.

Stressing on the point Karan has raised, like your perception of BJP as Muslim killers, there are substantial number of people view America has Muslim killers(which is based on more facts than the perception you seem to have). As USA is strategic ally of number of Muslim countries including yours, so can we say USA is indulging into 'rent-a-country' here!

The question that Pakistani leaders are total morons and worse than this woman has not been asked, but you should know what my answer would be.

That's escapist kind of thought. Pakistan isn't a monarch it's leader will do what general population want them to do. Going by this logic, even Dawn with pro-USA approach, is an example of 'rent-a-paper'.

So if a muslim killing another muslim makes her a non muslim, what of thousands of soldiers on both sides of wars fought between Iran/Iraq, or Iraq/Kuwait or even the split of Pakistan in 1971

What does that make all the terrorists that sneak into Kashmir or NWFP to attack Indian and Pakistan armed forces, or even the muslims in those armed forces that end up killing those terrorists

I think we are using a extremely large brush to paint the picture and are over generalizing in the process

To Pakistani Members:
BJP never had war with Pakistan , they did`t brake Pakistan , They came to Lahore for peace Talks.
They want India to have Hindu status and it goes with two nation theory. That`s why BJP is good for Pakistan.
Congress may be good for Indian Muslims but has history of wars with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom