What's new

What do you like the best about the other nation?

Pakistani_Athiest

Reaction score
Aye for some peace here fellas. What do you like the best about the OTHER country [NOT yours].

India:

1) Education Institutions: IIT for Engineering, AIIMS for Medicine and IIM for Management.

2) Entrepreneurs of India.

Hospitality.

Though I dont have any experience of Pakistani hospitality in Pakistan, here in US, I know of one Pakistani family who has been extremely kind to me during difficult times. I shall always remain indebted to them.

i like only peace in other nations and wish like that in pakistan.

I like positive thinking of Indian peoples. We Pakistanis are busy blaming and accusing each other and our government but indians despite having same problems as we have in Pakistan still think about Brighter India and trying to progress day by day.

I like Peaceful Life in Norway
I like mutli-cultural and multi-lingual society of London
I like streets of Madinah
I like the nightlife of Amsterdam and Dubai!
I like the natural beauty of Switzerland, norway, Peru and Croatia

Hospitality.

Though I dont have any experience of Pakistani hospitality in Pakistan, here in US, I know of one Pakistani family who has been extremely kind to me during difficult times. I shall always remain indebted to them.

Haha yeah. I almost always go out of the way to help Indians here, especially students :P. Yeah, I help Pakistani students also. But I always make sure that those Indian lads and lasses are well aware of our generosity :P

Other country?

Canada - it's clean and it's America's hat.

10000286-01-00-00-00_lg.png

India - Bollywood and ... um... Kurkure?

I love Pakistani and Indian culture. :cheers:

Pakistani and Indian culture has had a LOT of influence on Chinese culture, for example our religion (Buddhism), Shaolin Kungfu, and even the name "China" is derived from the subcontinent.

The Indus valley civilization (modern day Pakistan+India), the Mughal Empire etc. are all very interesting to me in historical terms, I enjoy reading about it.

I am also very interested in the Urdu and the Hindi language, I would like to learn it someday.

I love Pakistani and Indian culture. :cheers:

Pakistani and Indian culture has had a LOT of influence on Chinese culture, for example our religion (Buddhism), Shaolin Kungfu, and even the name "China" is derived from the subcontinent.

The Indus valley civilization (modern day Pakistan+India), the Mughal Empire etc. are all very interesting to me in historical terms, I enjoy reading about it.

I am also very interested in the Urdu and the Hindi language.

well budhism is not from india and its from nepal, second, i thought most of chinese dont have any religion, third, china was drived from an ancient chinese ruler chin, forth, are you really chinese lolzz..

anyways thank you..

well budhism is not from india and its from nepal, second, i thought most of chinese dont have any religion, third, china was drived from an ancient chinese ruler chin, forth, are you really chinese lolzz..

anyways thank you..

I didn't say it came from India, I was referring to the empires of the subcontinent (Indus valley etc.) which includes modern day Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Nepal. So the credit for the cultural transfer of Buddhism/Shaolin/etc. goes to ALL these nations in the subcontinent.

Chinese don't call our country "China" actually. That is derived from the Sanskrit world Cina which was derived from the name of the Chinese Emperor Qin.

We call our country Zhōngguó (中国)... which means "Middle Kingdom" or "Central Empire". Only non-Chinese refer to us as "China". :cheers:

As to Buddhism, it has had a central influence on Chinese culture for thousands of years. Many Chinese people practice a form of Buddhism mixed with Daoism mixed with Confucianism. Veneration of ancestors is also a central idea, however you can also say that Chinese are "non-Religious" because all these can be classified as philosophies rather than religions.

anyways thank you..

Buddhism orginated from Bodhgaya which is in India.

Most ancient Buddhist literature: "the tripitakas" were written in pali which is a corrupted version of Sanskrit.

On that note, yes, one of the things I like about India is that Siddharth Gotama was born there. If I were forced to choose a religion - I would choose Buddhism! :)

anyways thank you..

No ur wrong Buddhism is from India.

In old times Nepal was part of India, even if we go by ur logic Siddhartha was born in Lumbini but he was simplely a ordinary person.

He came to India in search of knowledge and wisdom then he attained Enlightenment in Bodh Gaya, India then he transformed into Gautama Buddha from a simple person. And he lived his whole life and attained Mahaparinirvana in India.

Back
Top Bottom