What's new

What do you like the best about the other nation?

well budhism is not from india and its from nepal, second, i thought most of chinese dont have any religion, third, china was drived from an ancient chinese ruler chin, forth, are you really chinese lolzz..

anyways thank you..

I really dont want to argue o this, but I think you mean siddharth Guatam (Gautam Buddha as he is commonly known ) was born in Nepal, but Buddhism originates from gaya in Bihar in India where Gautam buddha dicovered the this religion of middle way after meditation under a bodhi tree.

on topic..

I think what I like about the other nation is this man..

Wasim+Akram.jpg

No ur wrong Buddhism is from India.

In old times Nepal was part of India, even if we go by ur logic Siddhartha was born in Lumbini but he was simplely a ordinary person.

He came to India in search of knowledge and wisdom then he attained Enlightenment in Bodh Gaya, India then he transformed into Gautama Buddha from a simple person. And he lived his whole life and attained Mahaparinirvana in India.

And it was driven out of India :angel:

And it was driven out of India :angel:

No assimilated into mainstream Hinduism actually. Hindus come in all shapes, majority follows something close to what Goutama showed.

No assimilated into mainstream Hinduism actually. Hindus come in all shapes, majority follows something close to what Goutama showed.

I'd be interested to know the relationship between Hinduism and Buddhism. :cheers:

I think the biggest difference is that Buddhism in it's purest form has no "Gods" in the true sense of the word, i.e. omnipotent beings.

That's why many Westerners describe Buddhism as a philosophy rather than a religion.

Back
Top Bottom