What's new

What Do You Really Want from Us?

and come on, white is hardly a racial slur. next time, learn to use honky, cracker or pecker.

Pretty antiquated slurs if they can still be considered as such. I've never heard any of those used seriously and I have never heard pecker used at all. (used to live in NC)

We want you to help contain the nuclear genie so that that peaceful world you aspire to will be achieved. That means stop coddling your crazy nuclear nephew Kim Jong-il and help us stop the mad mullahs of Iran from getting the bomb, too. How can you support these regimes in their quest for nuclear weapons and say you want "peace on earth"?
You said that with a straight face after juuuuuuust giving nuclear exceptions to India and forcing it out of the NSG and so on...

Isn't that the motif of the op. Whatever you do is always fine, but when others do the same they are committing some sort of monstrosity.

You can give India civil nuclear power, but Pakistan which is now only able to give power to its residents only 50% of the day, should not get the same deal from China?

90% of the energy here is wasted arguing with idiots like truthseeker. It's pretty sad that it couldn't be put to having meaningful discussions.

CardSharp, 90% of the postings by you are not in any way conducive to "meaningful discussion". The post quoted above is typical of most of your idiotic contributions.

You can give India civil nuclear power, but Pakistan which is now only able to give power to its residents only 50% of the day, should not get the same deal from China?

I have absolutely no problem with China giving the same deal to Pakistan that the USA has "given" to India. I do not consider Pakistan a dangerous and irresponsibly led nation as are North Korea and Iran.

after scan your posts, i find that it's impossible let each of us accept others opinion.we grew up with different culture.and it's hard to abandon the conception which were founded since we were a child~

Back
Top Bottom