What's new

What do you think about this.

Muradk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Man this guy has balls.:agree:

What do guys thinks reply soon, I am attending a dinner by Children of Abraham, your advise can save my As-, Because I am going to go head to head with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that is Former British MP George Galloway a very outspoken critic of Zionism, Neocons, US war in Iraq, and a fond supporter of Hezbollah and Palestinian liberation.

Besides, if you think he has balls then you haven't personally witness my own personal debates (no offense to Galloway). Anyways, Galloway is a popular guy, articulate, and sympathizes with the Muslim causes. He himself is an Irishmen and understands the effects of terrorism personally dealing with the terrorism issue in Northern Ireland, Catholics vs Protestants...

He has a number of good videos on Youtube, I will post some really good ones for you to watch below.

Your attending a dinner and the host is "Children of Abraham"...I'm guessing this is a Jewish/Zionist event? Anyways One argument the Jews will always bring forward is they claim "Palestine" was never a a legal country, in spite of it being the homeland of Arabs for centuries. They also deny that Palestinians were put in exile or they say they had the option to leave Palestine or stay...Not true either.

Hope this helps.

Here is more advice.

Remind the Jews that the Holocaust they suffered from was at the hands of the Nazis and they also suffered from pogroms in Soviet Union, so why should the Palestinians have to pay the price and why should the Jewish rein compensation come at the expense of the Palestinians?

They will also argue that the UN mandate that partitioned Palestine is a legal act, but you should argue was British occupation of Palestine and the Balfour declaration, are these things just and legal too? Also since when and who gave the UN power to partition people's country? (rhetorical question)

There is a legal, moral, and political argument to be made, start thinking.

Yeah that is Former British MP George Galloway a very outspoken critic of Zionism, Neocons, US war in Iraq, and a fond supporter of Hezbollah and Palestinian liberation.

Besides, if you think he has balls then you haven't personally witness my own personal debates (no offense to Galloway). Anyways, Galloway is a popular guy, articulate, and sympathizes with the Muslim causes. He himself is an Irishmen and understands the effects of terrorism personally dealing with the terrorism issue in Northern Ireland, Catholics vs Protestants...

Hope this helps.

You need to check your facts, Galloway is far from popular he has been thrown out of just about every organisation he has joined and is regarded as an opportunist. Perhaps find some one who takes fewer bribes for a spokesman.

You need to check your facts, Galloway is far from popular he has been thrown out of just about every organisation he has joined and is regarded as an opportunist. Perhaps find some one who takes fewer bribes for a spokesman.

Let me clarify he is popular amongst Muslims okay. Yet he is disliked and hated in UK and other parts of the West. Because he condemns the West in a lot of historical events, western actions, and western leaders...

He's also been removed from the British House of Commons...

Anyway let's leave it at that.

So how did the dinner go?

and here's something I don't understand, why do Pakistanis care about the fate of Palestine? I understand the humanitarian crisis, and I sympathize with them, but most Pakistanis I have talked to seem to 'support' their cause only because they are Muslim.

Isn't it a little ironic to argue for equality and secularism when the only basis for supporting them is religion? and where does this sense of extra territorial loyalty come from anyway? from what I have read the 'west' does a lot more for the Palestinians then the entire 'Islamic world' combined despite the fact that the Saudis & Emiratis have money to burn.

So how did the dinner go?

and here's something I don't understand, why do Pakistanis care about the fate of Palestine? I understand the humanitarian crisis, and I sympathize with them, but most Pakistanis I have talked to seem to 'support' their cause only because they are Muslim.

Isn't it a little ironic to argue for equality and secularism when the only basis for supporting them is religion? and where does this sense of extra territorial loyalty come from anyway? from what I have read the 'west' does a lot more for the Palestinians then the entire 'Islamic world' combined despite the fact that the Saudis & Emiratis have money to burn.

when other religions are hell bent upon killing muslims in palestine then y should we not support them. y should we not first think about our muslim brother who are being targeted. let me not hijack this thread and you can start a new thread on the same issue if u wanna talk about this.

Man this guy has balls.:agree:

XUFLpP9Prxo[/media] - George Galloway - Palestinian Rights / Israel

What do guys thinks reply soon, I am attending a dinner by Children of Abraham, your advise can save my As-, Because I am going to go head to head with them.

Muradk
George is a great friend of the palestinians. He remains a darling of the arab world that exists in UK, and is my personal hero in some ways. you are right , he has balls and is ruthless in his criticism of the Zionists and the defence of the rights of the Palestinians. He may not be right all the time but he is dead honest and inspite of trying the Americans have had a drubbing at his hands when they tried to impeach him on some pumped up scandal. He gave them such an earful, the poor chairman did not know how to hide his head in shame.By the way see what he has to say about 9/11.Also hear David ray Griffin on 9/11
waSalam
Araz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom