What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So what do you think of it ? bad genes?, inbred? disease? lower iq? smaller height? Pakistan should they introduce law and testing.

I vaguely remember reading that iran has introduced a program where you can do a test to find out if you and partner are to have healthy baby or not. I forgotten the name of this program. Anyone that knows could you please help.

From my observation most cousin marriages have children with eczema and slow motor skills. They fall ill easily, and have weak immune system.

So what do you think of it ? bad genes?, inbred? disease? lower iq? smaller height? Pakistan should they introduce law and testing.

I vaguely remember reading that iran has introduced a program where you can do a test to find out if you and partner are to have healthy baby or not. I forgotten the name of this program. Anyone that knows could you please help.

From my observation most cousin marriages have children with eczema and slow motor skills. They fall ill easily, and have weak immune system.
Why all the effort when infact one could just not marry his cousin?

Why all the effort when infact one could just not marry his cousin?

Try convincing our Pakistani people ? They fall out if you don't marry their daughter or son etc. With pak people it all about relations. In pak society it is hard to get married outside because people don't just give them to anyone it usually has to be family relation which they are saving the son or daughter for.

Pakistanis should learn few things:
- Don't marry any distant/near family relative.
- Don't marry before 25
- Don't spend all the money on many days long lavish wedding but instead have simple 50 guests 1 day 1 dish wedding and spend all hard earned money to buy to 1 bedroom crappy appartment.
- Don't live in joint family system after wedding.

Pakistanis should learn few things:
- Don't marry any distant/near family relative.
- Don't marry before 25
- Don't spend all the money on many days long lavish wedding but instead have simple 50 guests 1 day 1 dish wedding and spend all hard earned money to buy to 1 bedroom crappy appartment.
- Don't live in joint family system after wedding.

I disagree with 25 age in my family girls are finding more difficult to conceive.
I agree with the rest especially this bhegarthi lavish wedding when people are starving.

99% of marriages including mine and my parents are cousin marriage and Alhamdolillah non of offspring got any disability or disease...most of the male members served and serving in armed forces and Police so forget about western propaganda about cousin marriage.

Try convincing our Pakistani people ? They fall out if you don't marry their daughter or son etc. With pak people it all about relations. In pak society it is hard to get married outside because people don't just give them to anyone it usually has to be family relation which they are saving the son or daughter for.
This isnt good for the genetical variaty at all though.

Here the weird thing some of my cousins are married outside the kid are deaf and others are disabled.

Genetically it increases the risk of negative mutations. The risk is small must increase exponentially when repeated over multiple generations. It is not something you should repeat over multiple generations.

Here the weird thing some of my cousins are married outside the kid are deaf and others are disabled.
Genetics is part probability and sometimes anyone can be unlucky. The stats don't lie though. The number of genetic problems in off spring of cousin marriage is low when compared to the number of marriages but it is higher as a percentage when compared to the population not married to relatives.

Cousin Marriages are allowed in Islam, and if people wants to do it than its personal choice .. People in west have sex with their sister, mother , father , step mother/fathers , aunts , uncles and what not ..I am personally against Cousin marriage , and i was offered to marry my Cousin but i refused .. but if someone do marry his/her cousin i won't judge them . I'll leave matters of Disability and disease to All mighty Allah

Genetically it increases the risk of negative mutations. The risk is small must increase exponentially when repeated over multiple generations. It is not something you should repeat over multiple generations.

Genetics is part probability and sometimes anyone can be unlucky. The stats don't lie though. The number of genetic problems in off spring of cousin marriage is low when compared to the number of marriages but it is higher as a percentage when compared to the population not married to relatives.
Bullshit there are 2 disabled kids in my family n both of them married outside

Back
Top Bottom