What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

Western bull shyyte.

I have witnessed a million cousin marriages in Pakistan. Perfectly healthy children.

The same western science says masturbation does not effect psychological and physical health of a person. Wheras, in eastern science it is known to cause vision, hair and memory loss.( I read a paper of an egyptian university doctors where they conducted research. I dont remember the name of the author(s) since they were fancy arab names with lineages etc)
99% of marriages including mine and my parents are cousin marriage and Alhamdolillah non of offspring got any disability or disease...most of the male members served and serving in armed forces and Police so forget about western propaganda about cousin marriage.

Pakistanis should learn few things:
- Don't marry any distant/near family relative.
- Don't marry before 25
- Don't spend all the money on many days long lavish wedding but instead have simple 50 guests 1 day 1 dish wedding and spend all hard earned money to buy to 1 bedroom crappy appartment.
- Don't live in joint family system after wedding.
or simply don't let your family decide who and when you marry... as long as you do that you will have these issues.

I disagree with 25 age in my family girls are finding more difficult to conceive.

I heard something about reduction of concieving chance by 30% after age 30 but dunno about 25 but not sure.

Here is my suggestion to you get married earlier to save your daughters n sisters getting fucked by like almost dozen random punks before marriage n have less ba$trds
-marry to your relatives it will decrease divorce ratio
-spend as much as you can afford u dnt get married every other day

Dude, your first point doesn't make any sense at all.

If divorce is supposed to happen, it's gonna happen. lol

It's stupid to invite 1000 guests when you have hardly a dozen people in your phone contact list and spend million plus rupees on wedding instead of buying some place and then living in mama's house.

I should have added one more point to have maximum 2 kids :-)

Try convincing our Pakistani people ? They fall out if you don't marry their daughter or son etc. With pak people it all about relations. In pak society it is hard to get married outside because people don't just give them to anyone it usually has to be family relation which they are saving the son or daughter for.

In Turkey, it depends on your ethnicity. For instance, in Eastern Thrace only 8,9% of the marriages are consanguineous whereas in South Eastern Anatolia the same rate is as high as 42,6%. In some Muslim nations of the Caucasian region, such marriages are forbidden.

I heard something about reduction of concieving chance by 30% after age 30 but dunno about 25 but not sure.

Dude, your first point doesn't make any sense at all.

If divorce is supposed to happen, it's gonna happen. lol

It's stupid to invite 1000 guests when you have hardly a dozen people in your phone contact list and spend million plus rupees on wedding instead of buying some place and then living in mama's house.

I should have added one more point to have maximum 2 kids :-)
Doesnt make sense to you...? I can understand that
2nd point Yes for people like you its true.. for people like us its not. You dnt have any idea how we people live...
N there is no problem if you can afford more thn 2 but if u cant even 1 is enough

In Turkey, it depends on your ethnicity. For instance, in Eastern Thrace only 8,9% of the marriages are consanguineous whereas in South Eastern Anatolia the same rate is as high as 42,6%. In some Muslim nations of the Caucasian region, such marriages are forbidden.
Is there any studies/concerns in Turkey about the genetic health of Turks in regions with high consanguineous marriages?

or simply don't let your family decide who and when you marry... as long as you do that you will have these issues.

Good point bro, problem is, in desi/Islamic cultures, most people go for arranged marriages(not forcefully) as there is gender segregation etc. Not everybody lives in UK like you where you got to meet and get to know chicks/dudes easily ;)

Bullshit there are 2 disabled kids in my family n both of them married outside
Do you understand statistics and probability? Have you studied how they work? Do you know what gene pairing are? Are you familiar with recessive and dominant genes? If you have you can go examine the data yourself. If you have not, then I'm sorry but you won't understand what I am saying. Read up about this and then it will make sense.

Giving examples of your family and my family is not scientific - your circumstances are not always reflective of the rules.

Good point bro, problem is, in desi/Islamic cultures, most people go for arranged marriages(not forcefully) as there is gender segregation etc. Not everybody lives in UK like you where you got to meet and get to know chicks/dudes easily ;)
ya I know... desi culture, am from India... different religion, same sh*t :)

if you cant find yourself due to social issues, let the parents/friends/relatives introduce you to the girl/boy and then you can decide...
currently the marriage is like alliance that kings used to have to keep their kingdom safe... its never done in the best interest of the son/daughter(even though parents claim they only want the best for their kids).

Yea that's why I said North India. South Indians need to ban it. What's your reasoning behind it? Why do you accept marrying people with the same guna as you?
I don't
The reason i suspect is seeing girl child as burden and considering a relative more suitable husband than an outsider, from the family perspective.

Do you understand statistics and probability? Have you studied how they work? Do you know what gene pairing are? Are you familiar with recessive and dominant genes?
The answer is. No. No. No. Inbreeding reduces IQ. One of the obvious symptoms of low IQ is inability to understand the concept your trying to explain. You will have greater chance in explaining to your pet Alsatian.

Back
Top Bottom