What's new

What does it mean to be Pakistani?

There are two sides of the 1971 Indo-Pak war. India had a keen interest in dividing East and West Pakistan, and for a lot of reasons. And to peddle their narrative and fuel the civil war, they made-up these fantastic stories about Pakistan Army committing all sorts of atrocities to Bengalis.

And Mujibur Rahman was more than happy to oblige and become a puppet. After all, who wouldn't want to be the 'founder' of a country, their faces plastered on currency notes and postage stamps?!

And the thing about propaganda is that it's extremely difficult - if not impossible - to counter. If I wrongfully accuse someone of something, half the damage has already been done. And the journalists are essentially vultures, always looking for the next hot topic.

And let me ask you something: How exactly can Pakistan Army "prove" that they "did not" commit atrocities in 1971?

That's the power of propaganda, my friend. That's how Nazism spread like wildfire back in the days and that's why Neo-Nazisim is still very real. The Germans essentially pioneered modern-day state propaganda via the use of radio, films, pamphelts, and media.

If you think the U.S media is completely free and not at all forced to follow a certain political narrative then... well, you should know better:

No Muslim first than Pakistani second after that we have nothing these Punjabi/pukhtoon/Sindhi/Baluchi think 💬 divide us all
You are most probably a Punjabi who doesn't have an ethnic identity ...the only ethnic group that don't learn Punjabi in their schools nor do they take pride in their culture( because of invasions and the atrocities committed on you people for hundreds of years).

Not everyone thinks like you Punjabis who are devoid of identity..yesterday Modi installed a sceptre in our new parliament and that gave a lot of mileage to bjp n modi...every person has a regional identity...like a pashtun,baluch,sindh,Tamil,Bengali ,Gujarati etc etc ...don't try to impose your ideas on others.

In India for hindus it's first nation then region and then religion.

But it has a bad effect on Pakistani nation as a whole

I'm from Karachi, muhajir but didn't suppose as a muhajir myself I called myself first Muslim and than Pakistani after that I have no identity
Because your very existence in Pakistan is based on being a Muslim..you would be accepted only because you are a Muslim although you came from a completely different country with a completely different culture language and customs...so you have to show off only your muslim identity to be accepted in Pakistan.

Thats not a case for baloch or pashtun or sindh...they have their ethnic identity with rich history and culture..you don't have any right to demand them that they should rid their ethnic identity to accept or accomodate you.

Last edited:
Nationalism with a open mind ,secular, progressive policies according to the modern era in which this world is changing.

Nationalism with a open mind ,secular, progressive policies according to the modern era in which this world is changing.
AKA follow the system of daddy west and forget your own culture, traditions and religion and forsake Allah

An entirely Pakistani view.

So much for the scuts who still deny Operation Searchlight.
Channel hosted by a "comedian."

Says right there on the tin:

image.png

Joke's on you, @Joe Shearer

Channel hosted by a "comedian."

Says right there on the tin:

image.png

Joke's on you, @Joe Shearer
You didn't get it, did you?

The experience was comic.

It's weird how lacking in comprehension you are.

Finally, it has to be pounded in with a ball-peen hammer.

Back
Top Bottom