What's new

What Girls in pak think about India

Good valid arguments from both sides... but lets brush that off for second because we all know the up's and down's of having a nuclear arsenal. This is just a simple video that is quiet pleasant to watch and everyone here should appreciate it, whether you agree with the kids or not.

We know they aren't mature enough to talk in detail about Pakistan or India's national security or why Pakistan was forced to go nuclear... but we can still appreciate the debates and the fact that they are talking about these things at such an early age, is indeed very enlightening and charming. Props to Pakistani kids.. love em

Exactly my reason for posting it. The content and debate may be immature and not very well informed, what I really appreciated was the attitude and willingness for peace and focus on issues which are pushed under the carpet.

All those who want to debate matters with class 7th students by countering their opinions are just displaying their pseudo maturity. Instead of appreciating the youngsters, you retort to calling names. Displays that the venom you are carrying is affecting your basic personality. Thoroughly disgusting:angry:. You may hate India and be passionate about Pakistan but please spare these kids. They are adorable and innocent.

@A1Kaid - I have no Ill feeling for Pakistan, video was uploaded by someone else, I have just copied the title in the heading.

Not to be picky, but I can't help noticing...@Skeptic

"What Girls in pak think about India"

Why did you not capitalize the "P" in "pak" but you capitalized the "I" in "India", you know it is only proper if you capitalize a country's name just as you did for your own country. You also bothered to capitalize "Girls" which is actually improper in English.

I hope this isn't a subliminal sign of disrespect or carelessness for Pakistan.

Ironic isn't it how this Indian is trying to impose the thinking of a handful of naive girls on the majority. It suits his way of thinking and that's why he has created this useless topic. Well, we aren't interested and neither do we care about what the naive think.

Now I for one would love to see some Indian girls showing 'attitude and willingness for peace and focus on issues which are pushed under the carpet' when it comes to their perfect little (or not so little) country. At least opinions like these, even if not very mature, do prove that Pakistan isn't a totalitarian country full of brain-washed loonies obsessed with Kashmir and enslaved by the Pakistan Army which is largely the theme of most Indians ‘understanding’ of Pakistan. I daresay, Pakistanis (particularly the press) tend to question their country’s moral credentials a lot more as opposed to some of the more jingoistic trends next door.

^^ Spot on. We're way more critical about our failures and wrongdoings than the Indians ever could be.

Now I for one would love to see some Indian girls showing 'attitude and willingness for peace and focus on issues which are pushed under the carpet' when it comes to their perfect little (or not so little) country.

Surely I would love to see the same as well. Infact if you watch the video the girls are also talking about India also as an underdeveloped and impoverished country.
At least opinions like these, even if not very mature, do prove that Pakistan isn't a totalitarian country full of brain-washed loonies obsessed with Kashmir and enslaved by the Pakistan Army which is largely the theme of most Indians ‘understanding’ of Pakistan.
All the more reason to appreciate the video. I think you have more issues with your perceived notion about the intention of the poster than the content of the video.

I daresay, Pakistanis (particularly the press) tend to question their country’s moral credentials a lot more as opposed to some of the more jingoistic trends next door.
This is beyond the scope of debate about whose media poses more questions and is an endless one. Irrelevant to the thread.

Ironic isn't it how this Indian is trying to impose the thinking of a handful of naive girls on the majority. It suits his way of thinking and that's why he has created this useless topic. Well, we aren't interested and neither do we care about what the naive think.

Useless as usual. Ignored.

Silly halfwitted girls. Just don't know how the real world works. Not to be taken seriously at all. Never stood in the line of defence when times gets really tough. When the enemy is at the doorstep and ready to invade. Talk is cheap and the above proves it.

Hey, on a different note, I'm young and I desire war. I want to smell and taste blood. I want to bathe in the blood of my enemy. I want to hold Indian heads as trophies in my hand. What does that tell you about me?

what'd you say? silly and halfwitted?..Shame on you for insulting Pakistani women like this, fisrt of all.

Second of all...You desire war? Come back here in Pakistan and fight against Taliban..we're having a war BUT for a good cause.To protect our identity, our people and the existence of our homeland.Come right over if you have guts and let them see if you wet your pants in the face of terror,bullets and bombs and all the fire power.
I wonder why people like you never understand that we fight not because we HATE our enemy, we choose war on account of the love we have for our homeland.We never go for a war untill the existence and solidarity of our country is at stake.
You wanna taste blood? are you made of steel or something? Our soldiers are dying everyday...and it happens in wars..you'll see the blood of our loved ones as well and I'm sure you won't like its taste.Its give and take.How would you like it when the heads of your companions would be lopped up likewise?
My mother doesnt want my brothers to get into a meaningless fight .Why?because she loves her sons more than she hates their enemies.Grow up KID!!!!

Edit:: Oh and yeah! you were right BaburCM.....Talk is cheap!!:wave:

Last edited:
what'd you say? silly and halfwitted?..Shame on you for insulting Pakistani women like this, fisrt of all.

Second of all...You desire war? Come back here in Pakistan and fight against Taliban..we're having a war BUT for a good cause.To protect our identity, our people and the existence of our homeland.Come right over if you have guts and let them see if you wet your pants in the face of terror,bullets and bombs and all the fire power.
I wonder why people like you never understand that we fight not because we HATE our enemy, we choose war on account of the love we have for our homeland.We never go for a war untill the existence and solidarity of our country is at stake.
You wanna taste blood? are you made of steel or something? Our soldiers are dying everyday...and it happens in wars..you'll see the blood of our loved ones as well and I'm sure you won't like its taste.Its give and take.How would you like it when the heads of your companions would be lopped up likewise?
My mother doesnt want my brothers to get into a meaningless fight .Why?because she loves her sons more than she hates their enemies.Grow up KID!!!!

Well said !!:tup:

This is beyond the scope of debate about whose media poses more questions and is an endless one. Irrelevant to the thread.

Erm, not really. The press and media of both countries have important roles when it comes to 'attitude and willingness for peace and focus on issues which are pushed under the carpet'. In fact it wouldn't be inaccurate to say they define and project popular public opinion to a large extent. If you're unwilling or incapable of pursuing that logical line of discussion, then no problem. But that’s my opinion, and in conjunction with displays the like of which can be seen in this video, makes me proud of my country. That is the point I was making…

These girls are not such a big deal, you’ll find a variety of opinion (like this) in almost all schools in Pakistan. So while it is understandable that Indians and westerners unfamiliar with Pakistan and subject to common stereotyping would find reason for being ‘fascinated’ and ‘impressed’, I’d remind them that our nation, especially the press, is obviously and boldly given to such divergence of opinion which is probably a source behind much of the ideas expressed.

@skeptic....

well see it is a FACT that INDIAN media is more agressive towards PAKISTAN.....and they love putting the blame of everything that happens on ISI & PAKISTAN.....and they tend to overdo it .......this leads to brain washing of indians towards pakistanis

and as for pakistan we only have one ZAID HAMID others well we can only wish that they were more agressive in their tone towards indians....

as for the youth well this is our problem currently pakistanis always tried to compete the INDIANS and hence it lead to healthy development.....now the healthy competition is gone and we PAKISTANIS consider indians as our friends however across the border it doesn't seem the views are mutual...

Well said !!:tup:

Thank You! and I hate to tell all this to my Pakistani brother but I have to.He's not in his senses.

BaburCM never use such language for Paskistani women.warna mai tumhara munh torr doon gi.

Pakistanis are equally hospitable, F16 unless you're RAW Agent.I would personally avoid visiting India as you have to register even if you want to visit New Delhi from Bombay.

I have confidence in our people.I trust their hospitality.but I wasnt comparing India with pakistan.Just expressing my views.

warna mai tumhara munh torr doon gi.

:rofl::rofl: lol i am quiet sure our country is very safe even our women can threaten in such a PERFECT WAY!!!!! woman empowerment zindabad!!! but not all women are the same just like not all men are the same..... i hope the bright ones come through and hold influential positions.....and pakistan CAN NEVER be blamed for not having women rights....BENAZIR is a good example....

lol even indians should be scared about their JAWS

I have confidence in our people.I trust their hospitality.but I wasnt comparing India with pakistan.Just expressing my views.

Off topic, but I've only read great things about Pakistani hospitality in (Indian) media. I've been in dubai for the past one year and have had the opportunity to make Pakistani friends, and I've generally kept wondering at the kind of animosity our nations enjoy (sic).

Back
Top Bottom