What's new

What Girls in pak think about India

Begs the question, what exactly are nuclear weapons defending? These comments apply to both India and Pakistan and can be extrapolated to China and the US.
Are these weapons defending a nation where people have equal rights and are free to express themselves? Free to follow their dreams, free from hate brought on by inherited ideology. Are these weapons defending Utopia – “Garden of Eden”?

Hardly!

Are these weapons defending a cherished “way of life”? Where power is not abused, where justice is swift and fair; where people have enough to eat - a place where people do not seek the sweet release of death because they can’t afford medical treatment.

Nyet!

So what exactly are these weapons defending - an imaginary line on earth drawn by past conquests?

“The young students in this video are ignorant”. True A1Kaid, these young students have not been fully programmed – give society some time. These kids will soon become stokers of flames that have been passed to us by our forefathers. Who knows they may one day make you proud by setting the world on fire :flame:.

Amazingly well said Chocolate.!!!

Robert McNamara (former Secretary of Defense): "It appears to me to be weakly constructed and weakly argued" that nuclear weapons can deter conventional military action by lesser powers - when modern conventional weapons hit targets precisely and overwhelm most opponents.

General Colin Powell: "I think there is far less utility to these (nuclear) weapons than...some think...because what they hope to do militarily...I can increasingly do with conventional weapons, and far more effectively".

Former Presidential Advisor Paul Nitze: "The deterrent effect of nuclear arms on (irrational) parties is questionable ... rational thinking is necessary for deterrence to work".
OK! Tell Indians to disarm and we will also disarm...?Nuclear Weapons is THE LAST Option.When we have no other choice.We are not gonna use it on every tom dick and harry and we of course cannot use it on our own territory (Talibans)..Let me put it this way, Did Nuclear Weapons save US from 9/11 Of course not.Nuclear Weapons are used for external enemies when you are unable to defeat the enemy using conventional weapons and your conventional army is very weak then you have no choice but to nuke the enemy.

Last edited:
We have Jazba Emani which our enemies donot have . And other thing the peoples having jazba eman they dont need any weapons. Keep in mind

:pakistan: We have Jazba eman which our enemies donot have and the peoples who have jazba eman they don't need weapons:pdf:

Off topic, but I've only read great things about Pakistani hospitality in (Indian) media.

FATEH would be very glad to read something positive about pakistan hospitiality or see it on indian TV CHANNELS it seems like all indian media ever does is DIS us!!!

@death.by.choclate

Are these weapons defending Utopia – “Garden of Eden”?

well you have a garden atleast so i guess it doesn't matter if it the best in the world or crappiest in the world....so yes THESE NUKES defend our identity... and we HOPE that one day this will become a UTOPIAN NATION.....

Are these weapons defending a cherished “way of life

they are defending a way of life again WE HOPE that just by safeguarding our way of life we might reach a stage where justice is swift & power is not abused!!

So what exactly are these weapons defending - an imaginary line on earth drawn by past conquests?

they are defending the DREAMS and HOPES of 170 MILLION people....and THAT my friend is worth all the HASSLE!!! we defend our present so that we can dream of a beautiful perfect FUTURE!!! if we don't have a PRESENT we will surely not have a FUTURE!!

I cannot help feeling sorry for so many contributors to this thread. The girls in the interview are all from the most 'elite' school in PAKISTAN. Mostly all belonging to wealthy & well connected elite. Type of children who have never seen any worries & there social discussions are limited to 'foreign tours', what to wear, the new cafe in town. A type of school where less then 0.1% of total population can go.

unfortunately you are right ZUBAIR.....the elite are oblivious of the problems of the poor but what has that got to do with the issue of NUCLEAR BOMBS.....

unfortunately you are right ZUBAIR.....the elite are oblivious of the problems of the poor but what has that got to do with the issue of NUCLEAR BOMBS.....

Just to prove that it cannot be taken as a mass view.Ironically my family's girls go to the same place. They are just the ones who will say' well give them cake, if there is no bread'

what she read from that paper hurt us real bad. I suppose her father wrote that fairy tale for her

what she read from that paper hurt us real bad. I suppose her father wrote that fairy tale for her

WTF????? its like saying all right she does is cuz of herself and all wrong she says must be cuz of her DAD!!!! damn boy wonder what you watch on tv these days!!!

This generation is the generation of hop - and generation of love. I hope they stay alive when the haters kill each other and make this world a better place.
this is not just the story of pakistan but also india and anyother nation.
there are bunch of peace loving human being. hate loving animals try to project - their evil shadow on their good doings.

I hope these people who want these nuclear bomb to go off , get their wishes full filled and those who dont want these inhuman inovation to go off , some how keep them sleve alive.

I love these kids and for truth i know - many in pakistan and india do think on these lines.
but as sung by poison- every rose has its thorn. But it never let the beauty of rose die.

Off topic, but I've only read great things about Pakistani hospitality in (Indian) media.

FATEH would be very glad to read something positive about pakistan hospitiality or see it on indian TV CHANNELS it seems like all indian media ever does is DIS us!!!

No, we just chose to read what suits us. The rest does not even register. Trust me, it is the same feeling here, do you think it is true?

Indians aim to match Pakistani hospitality

Testimony of Yoshito Matsushige
Yoshito Matsushige was a 32 year old cameraman for the Chugoku Newspaper at that time. He was at his home in Midori-cho, 2.7kilometers from the hypocenter when the A-bomb was dropped. He walked around the city right after the bombing and took five photographs which have become important historical documents.

MATSUSHIGE: I had finished breakfast and was getting ready to go to the newspaper when it happened. There was a flash from the indoor wires as if lightening had struck. I didn't hear any sound, how shall I say, the world around me turned bright white. And I was momentarily blinded as if a magnesium light had lit up in front of my eyes. Immediately after that, the blast came. I was bare from the waist up, and the blast was so intense, it felt like hundreds of needles were stabling me all at once. The blast grew large holes in the walls of the first and second floor. I could barely see the room because of all the dirt. I pulled my camera and the clothes issued by the military headquarters out from under the mound of the debris, and I got dressed. I thought I would go to either either the newspaper or to the headquarters. That was about 40 minutes after the blast. Near the Miyuki Bridge, there was a police box. Most of the victims who had gathered there were junior high school girls from the Hiroshima Girls Business School and the Hiroshima Junior High School No.1. they had been mobilized to evacuate buildings and they were outside when the bomb fell. Having been directly exposed to the heat rays, they were covered with blisters, the size of balls, on their backs, their faces, their shoulders and their arms. The blisters were starting to burst open and their skin hung down like rugs. Some of the children even have burns on the soles of their feet. They'd lost their shoes and run barefoot through the burning fire. When I saw this, I thought I would take a picture and I picked up my camera. But I couldn't push the shutter because the sight was so pathetic. Even though I too was a victim of the same bomb, I only had minor injuries from glass fragments, whereas these people were dying. It was such a cruel sight that I couldn't bring myself to press the shutter. Perhaps I hesitated there for about 20 minutes, but I finally summoned up the courage to take one picture. Then, I moved 4 or 5 meters forward to take the second picture. Even today, I clearly remember how the view finder was clouded over with my tears. I felt that everyone was looking at me and thinking angrily, "He's taking our picture and will bring us no help at all." Still, I had to press the shutter, so I harden my heart and finally I took the second shot. Those people must have thought me duly cold-hearted. Then, I saw a burnt streetcar which had just turned the corner at Kamiya-cho. There were passengers still in the car. I put my foot onto the steps of the car and I looked inside. There were perhaps 15 or 16 people in front of the car. They laid dead one on top of another. Kamiya-cho was very close to the hypocenter, about 200 meters away. The passengers had stripped them of all their clothes. They say that when you are terrified, you tremble and your hair stands on end. And I felt just this tremble when I saw this scene. I stepped down to take a picture and I put my hand on my camera. But I felt so sorry for these dead and naked people whose photo would be left to posterity that I couldn't take the shot. Also, in those days we weren't allowed to publish the photographs of corpses in the newspapers. After that, I walked around, I walked through the section of town which had been hit hardest. I walked for close to three hours. But I couldn't take even one picture of that central area. There were other cameramen in the army shipping group and also at the newspaper as well. But the fact that not a single one of them was able to take pictures seems to indicate just how brutal the bombing actually was. I don't pride myself on it, but it's a small consolation that I was able to take at least five pictures. During the war, air-raids took place practically every night. And after the war began, there were many foods shortages. Those of us who experienced all these hardships, we hope that such suffering will never be experienced again by our children and our grandchildren. Not only our children and grandchildren, but all future generations should not have to go through this tragedy. That is why I want young people to listen to our testimonies and to choose the right path, the path which leads to peace.

Voice of Yoshito Matsushige

Back
Top Bottom