What's new

What happened to Pakistan's drones ??

You will laugh if i tell you exactly what UAV Parts Pakistan is exporting to Turkey.
Thats not a joint venture,and none of those parts are for a UCAV, all are for UAV.
China's Wing loong UCAV is up and running,and is offered to Pakistan,so thats not a joint venture either.
Until the day Pakistan has her own geo stationary satellite dedicated for military communications....forget about a UCAV.
Pakistan armed forces top brass currently has no clue how and where to use the abundantly available made in Pakistan UAVs, and whatever they have is hardly ever used.
Made in Pakistan C-41 secure communication systems are available.......

Oh what the hell.... I shouldnt be writing such long comments.

In short its a matter of military planning,finances and will to deploy drones . None of that is there...
To be honest Pakistan does not need joint venture with any country for UCAV, can do it ourselves.

The only joint venture currently going on is with Malaysia and thats a ToT from Pakistan to Malaysia , not the other way round.

Well, Pakistan has provided some parts to Boeing as well, should we laugh at this matter? Turkey's ANKA is no joke business for Pakistan's part, it has to be serious parts, overall their TAI President has expressed very satisfied with the quality of knowledge from PAC Kamra. We must be thankful that Turkey given this drone opportunity for the benefit experiments.

Edit: However, I believe boss didn't tell you every details of information publicly on parts related to ANKA which are very little detail until the serial production, boss tend to keep secret hai na. :D

^^^ Beidou is currently less accurate than Gps but Pakistan operates ground starion for Beidou,so its a give and take between china and Pakistan.

Beidou and other positioning satellite constellations need geographically distributed satellite tracking and data uplink stations,and SUPARCO does it for the chinese. So china needs Pakistan for Beidou hence all cooperation is there.....but does she need us for UCAV?
I guess not and no joint venture is there.

Chinese satellites can be used for secure communications and recently china has reserved some bandwidth/frequency spectrum for Pakistan...

Yes, Pakistan already sharing bandwidth with China satellites which are taking steps but also China offer CH-4 or Wing Loong drones, the decision is up to Pakistan and its financial limits. It is too early to tell but we know Pakistan Army has poor vision and doesn't prepare well in ahead of times on drones issues and R&D that War on Terror may over soon next five years.

Don't be delusional, my friend. At least, we should have little small optimistic.

Went a bit too far with Israel, didn't we?

You willing to buy Azad Kashmir?

Maybe you can carve out Azad Kashmir too, I mean after all these things are a piece of cake apparently!

of-course not, israel is an enemy nation.
have you forgotten when they planned to bomb our nuclear reactors?
i dont know what is wrong with some of you pakistanis trying to politically correct.

Well, Pakistan has provided some parts to Boeing as well, should we laugh at this matter? Turkey's ANKA is no joke business for Pakistan's part, it has to be serious parts, overall their TAI President has expressed very satisfied with the quality of knowledge from PAC Kamra. We must be thankful that Turkey given this drone opportunity for the benefit experiments.

However, I believe your papa didn't tell you every details of information publicly on parts related to ANKA which are very little detail until the serial production, papa tend to keep secret hai na. :D

Yes, Pakistan already sharing bandwidth with China satellites which are taking steps but also China offer CH-4 or Wing Loong drones, the decision is up to Pakistan and its financial limits. It is too early to tell but we know Pakistan Army has poor vision and doesn't prepare well in ahead of times on drones issues and R&D that War on Terror may over soon next five years.

Don't be delusional, my friend. At least, we should have little small optimistic.

My papa?
Where did my Papa come into the equation?

and no i am not being delusional..I am being realistic.

Since i am offended by your way of commenting..I will stop here.
Over and out.

My papa?
Where did my Papa come into the equation?

and no i am not being delusional..I am being realistic.

Since i am offended by your way of commenting..I will stop here.
Over and out.

What I mean, it is boss which is PAC Kamra which does not tell every details. Apologize, I will edit it.

In my opinion, it is too late for now to develop drones as we are wasting our times to use F-16s, aging cobra helicopters, and troops ground attack. Drones rescue will come late at wrong times wrong place.

i dont know what is wrong with some of you pakistanis trying to politically correct.

Have you forgotten that no such attack ever took place that that today we are indeed a Nuclear Power while Iraq and Iran are not? Besides, you monitor your neighbors with UAVs and not some country that is 5000+ km's away. We cannot project power that far like the US.

Have you forgotten that no such attack ever took place that that today we are indeed a Nuclear Power while Iraq and Iran are not? Besides, you monitor your neighbors with UAVs and not some country that is 5000+ km's away. We cannot project power that far like the US.

why?
im a muslim, palestinians are my muslim brothers and their well being concerns me and 95 percent of all pakistanis.
so to me and 95percent of all pakistanis consider them enemies.

the attack didn't take place because they knew the response they would get would be fatal to them, understood? not because they had mercy on us. don't confuse my hate for israel as hate for jews. i admire israel and their success but in the end of the day they still an enemy nation for us till this palestinian issue is solved.

Care to explain why Israel is an enemy of Pakistan? What harm has Israel done to us or we have done to them.
Yes they planned to bomb us because some here call them their enemy and no one in the world would like to see their enemy becoming strong beyond certain limits.
Some of us are logical and that is what is wrong and due to fast changing world environment we need to rethink our policy towards Israel.

Lol....an enemy nation? Most Israelis don't give two hoots....but enjoy.

Care to explain why Israel is an enemy of Pakistan? What harm has Israel done to us or we have done to them.
Yes they planned to bomb us because some here call them their enemy and no one in the world would like to see their enemy becoming strong beyond certain limits.
Some of us are logical and that is what is wrong and due to fast changing world environment we need to rethink our policy towards Israel.

so since you believe in the bolded part then why ask me?
they planned to bomb us why? becuase they think of us as their enemy as well!!

pakistan is a muslim country, its people are 97 percent muslim and the countries policy should be based on the will of its people, the will of pakistani people is that palestinians be given a separate and free country! so the only thing stopping that is israel.

second as muslims its our duty to look out for our fellow muslims not only in our own country but muslims everywhere, and yes i know we have problems of our own but that doesn't mean we should just recognize israel and have relations with them. what the heck can israel do for us anyways? why the heck would we even want to trade with a country that kills our fellow muslims when we dont need to? india has relations with israel for 50+ years what have they gotten from israel that we didn't? what have they achieved with israeli help that we cant achieve with our friendly countries help?

Lol....an enemy nation? Most Israelis don't give two hoots....but enjoy.

doesn't matter weather they give hoots or boots, its a matter of principle.
don't forget the future lies in the east not the west.

Think of you as an enemy? Let's ask an Israeli about their memories of mighty Pakistani legions they had to repel.

What I mean, it is boss which is PAC Kamra which does not tell every details. Apologize, I will edit it.

In my opinion, it is too late for now to develop drones as we are wasting our times to use F-16s, aging cobra helicopters, and troops ground attack. Drones rescue will come late at wrong times wrong place.

Mi-24 and Cobra are from the same era,and Mi-24 is still hot,why not cobra?
True that Military planners are too slow to evolve and embrace drones as integral part of their planning and strategy.
Chinese Beidou is being used in communication in a very limited way.Our cruise missiles cross reference from Beidou and the short messaging service in Beidou is used By the Missiles to report back status if they could hit the target or not.
But a UCAV is much more resource intensive in satellite usage terms..than a simple command line/Text ,message service being used by our strategic forces in Cruise missiles operations.

so since you believe in the bolded part then why ask me?
they planned to bomb us why? becuase they think of us as their enemy as well!!

pakistan is a muslim country, its people are 97 percent muslim and the countries policy should be based on the will of its people, the will of pakistani people is that palestinians be given a separate and free country! so the only thing stopping that is israel.

second as muslims its our duty to look out for our fellow muslims not only in our own country but muslims everywhere, and yes i know we have problems of our own but that doesn't mean we should just recognize israel and have relations with them. what the heck can israel do for us anyways? why the heck would we even want to trade with a country that kills our fellow muslims when we dont need to? india has relations with israel for 50+ years what have they gotten from israel that we didn't? what have they achieved with israeli help that we cant achieve with our friendly countries help?

doesn't matter weather they give hoots or boots, its a matter of principle.
don't forget the future lies in the east not the west.

Stop living in the Ummah fantasy. Do you know what Yasir Arafat's stance was on Kashmir or for that matter most of the Arab nations stance is on Kashmir.

@Dreamreaper, one place should be enough for you..Fatehjang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop living in the Ummah fantasy. Do you know what Yasir Arafat's stance was on Kashmir or for that matter most of the Arab nations stance is on Kashmir.

it doesnt matter what their stance is, im going to get judged for my deeds. i have to treat all muslims as my brothers and sisters.

Back
Top Bottom