What's new

What is common between 1971, 9/11, and 11/26?

There were hardly any refugees in March 1971.

What the heck are you talking about dear.

Refugees resulted from insurgents destroying their homes and farms.
Like Pundits who had to leave their homes due to Kashmir insurgents.

Get your bearings straight.
Are you suggesting India sent it's own people disguised as MB? as the number of refugees started pouring in so was the Indian support gained momentum. hence I was drawing a parallel between MB and mujahidins. Kashmir example is totally different and not applicable here.

Time pass thread.

Razakar militia's and Jamaati militia's actively aided by the Pakistani army under (the butcher of Bengal) going genocidal on minorities (mostly Hindus) and "mostly peaceful" language and cultural Bangladeshi protesters equals to the formation of the resistance force called mukhti Bahani.

Let me get this straight then.
Till elections in 1970, there was no insurgency in E. Pakistan.
Yahya Khan did not transfer power on 28th February 1971, there was no insurgency in E. Pakistan

Operation searchlight started on 25th March 1971.

So you mean to say in the 25 days, India pushed Pakistan to such an extent that PA had to massacre its own people?

Indian machinations were on at least from 1968 with Agartala conspiracy case.

So few things were cooking.

But no full scale ops by Pakistani army did not start until March 1971.

Are you suggesting India sent it's own people disguised as MB? as the number of refugees started pouring in so was the Indian support gained momentum. hence I was drawing a parallel between MB and mujahidins. Kashmir example is totally different and not applicable here.

Both.

Time pass thread.

Razakar militia's and Jamaati militia's actively aided by the Pakistani army under (the butcher of Bengal) going genocidal on minorities (mostly Hindus) and "mostly peaceful" language and cultural Bangladeshi protesters equals to the formation of the resistance force called mukhti Bahani.

Please see if you can come with number of jaamti militia or razakars.I have tried but no concrete numbers so far.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Indian machinations were on at least from 1968 with Agartala conspiracy case.

So few things were cooking.

But no full scale ops by Pakistani army did not start until March 1971.

Both.

Please see if you can come with number of jaamti militia or razakars.I have tried but no concrete numbers so far.

Thank you.

The war tribunal presently convened in Bangladesh is doing a fine job in coming up with the numbers - going by the support that their leaders get - I would take a conservative guess that their numbers are substantial and would have been substantial even then.

more random rants from fake historian... the first TT I am going to put on my ignore list because he is beyond reform. :p:
I will blame @jaibi @WebMaster though.

The war tribunal presently convened in Bangladesh is doing a fine job in coming up with the numbers - going by the support that their leaders get - I would take a conservative guess that their numbers are substantial and would have been substantial even then.

That's a pathetic excuse.

That's like waiting for Bosinian conflict to be brought to court in the year of 2037.

Waiting for 40-50 years to start court proceedings, when most of the documents are gone.

Most of the big name players are gone too.

Mujeeb who got butchered by Bengalis for misleading and lying to them.
Indira who was butchered by his own bodyguards for desecrating most sacred temple for Sikhs
Bhutto hanged for killing his political opponent's dad

All the generals like Mankeshaw, Yahya, Tikka, Niazi, all gone.

And you say you will hold court hearing.

hahahahahaha

hahahah

Pathetic pathetic response to a HUGE tragedy.

But you will not understand dear.

you will not

Because you have closed your ears and shut your eyes

and constantly repeat

main na maanoo
main na maanoo
main na manoons.

That's a pathetic excuse.

That's like waiting for Bosinian conflict to be brought to court in the year of 2037.

Waiting for 40-50 years to start court proceedings, when most of the documents are gone.

Most of the big name players are gone too.

Mujeeb who got butchered by Bengalis for misleading and lying to them.
Indira who was butchered by his own bodyguards for desecrating most sacred temple for Sikhs
Bhutto hanged for killing his political opponent's dad

All the generals like Mankeshaw, Yahya, Tikka, Niazi, all gone.

And you say you will hold court hearing.

hahahahahaha

hahahah

Pathetic pathetic response to a HUGE tragedy.

But you will not understand dear.

you will not

Because you have closed your ears and shut your eyes

and constantly repeat

main na maanoo
main na maanoo
main na manoons.

Never go full retard...but sadly you did,

I held you in more esteem sadly....but I think I was wrong, you turned up to be the typical retard.

Never go full retard...but sadly you did,

I held you in more esteem sadly....but I think I was wrong, you turned up to be the typical retard.

Personal attacks eh?

when you run out of arguments?

So you want to treat a serious matter as a gup shup?

That's sad.

Personal attacks eh?

when you run out of arguments?

So you want to treat a serious matter as a gup shup?

That's sad.

What's there to argue about?

you come up with a nonsensical post and you expect me to come up with the same caliber of reply?

you asked me a question as to "how many razakar and jamaati militia were in number" to which I answered you with " on a guesstimate "going by the response of the number of jamaati protesters that have come out on the streets that the recent hanging of a jamaati caused I assume that there would have been quite a sizable number" because the response - even after the crackdown on the razakars, was huge, so ideally there would have been plenty of these jamaatis and razakars in 71. Can't help it if you could not comprehend my post and cannot help it if you are equally looking for a nonsensical reply to your BS post.

There were hardly any refugees in March 1971.

What the heck are you talking about dear.

Refugees resulted from insurgents destroying their homes and farms.
Like Pundits who had to leave their homes due to Kashmir insurgents.

Get your bearings straight.

The refugees had begun coming in to India and Indian government neither had any infrastructure nor any finances to support that influx. Indira Gandhi kept calling for world leaders to take note and ask the Pakistani Army to ease a little on the severe crackdown because it was becoming impossible for Indians to host the refugees.

That happened in 1971, but way before the insurgency took momentum in Bangladesh. That massive influx of refugees provided the main stand for India to interfere in East Pakistan.

The US: A policy in shambles - TIME

I don't think 9/11 or 26/11 were people's revolution against their own Govt. assisted by a foreign friend, unlike 1971.

I don't think 9/11 or 26/11 can match the sheer brutality of the large-scale genocide and mass-rape of 1971.

I don't think 9/11 or 26/11 ever matched the consequences of 1971, which saw the birth of a new country.

9/11 or 26/11 were terrorist acts of foreign countries/organizations and mostly fueled by the religious "Duty" of "Jihad", 1971 was not on the basis of religion or Jihad, neither it was a terrorist acts of foreign countries/organizations, it was a people's revolution where the people asked for foreign help to fight a grossly brutal army, their own army, and it was a result of gross mismanagement & oppression of their own Govt.

Finally, Bangladesh is not a country of Al-qaeda or Talibans, neither it is a home to Osama Bin Laden or Hafeez Sayeed and other "Strategic" assets, Bangladeshis are not terrorists like the perpetrators of 9/11 and 26/11.

Fauji; are you having a 'boring day' today? :-)

Thats why you came up with this thread, hunh?
Kinda "time-pass" thing; as they say in "Bambaiyya Sadak" argot.
Lately BozoHistorian is being slapped around by Pakistani posters as being too much anti-Pakistan. So he is just compensating, trying his level best - which isn't much, as you can see - to prove that he is a good Pakistani.

Let the kid be.

Indian push of 60,000 insurgents followed by an attack on E. Pakistan back in 1971 was no better than

bunch of hijackers destroying Twin Towers
or
Beardo Mullahs attack on civilians in Mumbai.

Indira made a HUGE blunder back then and so many Indian posters and analysts fail to understand the implications and continue repeating foolish victory, just like Talibarbarians dance after mumbai, or Palestinian extremists dance after 9/11.

If Indian posters want respect for Indian borders,

then learn to respect other country's borders too.

Thank you.

The only thing in common between the three is that a group of people attempted to impose their hare brained concepts upon others and expected the world not to retaliate.

Add "non state actors " to list of participants.

Indian push of 60,000 insurgents followed by an attack on E. Pakistan back in 1971 was no better than

bunch of hijackers destroying Twin Towers
or
Beardo Mullahs attack on civilians in Mumbai.

Well i can see 2 common points between all the three....

1) Pakistan in one side (at least in some part of it)
2) Molla version of islam....

Otherwise i dont see any point in linking all the three as the first one happened 42 years back

Back
Top Bottom