What's new

What is common between 1971, 9/11, and 11/26?

1. Reply to my last post. What is the difference.

2. Why are you telling this now. India no longer is into this. We stopped after LTTE fiasco. It has a learning lesson for India.

Just like Pakistanis should not celebrate Kashmir fiasco of 1965,

Indians too need to realze that 1971 was a $tupid @rse thing to do.

Again. You mentioned apples to apples.
I repeat. Pakistan tried to incite revolt in Kashmir in 1965, India tried to incite revolt in East Pakistan in 1971.

What is the difference?

Methinks India did a better job having learned from Pakistan!

Just like Pakistanis should not celebrate Kashmir fiasco of 1965,
I dont know why Pakistani's celebrate 1965 in the first place considering they did not get what they started a war to achieve. But that is besides the point.
Indians too need to realze that 1971 was a $tupid @rse thing to do.
Maybe at that time creating a separate nation called BD was a bad idea.

But can you say that today, BD is a bad idea?
They have grown steadily after breaking off from Pakistan. Most of their social indicators are above India, let alone Pakistan. They are progressing steadily. They are not militaristic, not jehadist, etc.

Can you not say it clearly that BD has done better by being on its own than by being a part of Pakistan?
So then was it a bad idea?

9/11 and 26/11 were terrorist attacks

1971 was a liberation movement

I dont know why Pakistani's celebrate 1965 in the first place considering they did not get what they started a war to achieve. But that is besides the point.

Maybe at that time creating a separate nation called BD was a bad idea.

But can you say that today, BD is a bad idea?
They have grown steadily after breaking off from Pakistan. Most of their social indicators are above India, let alone Pakistan. They are progressing steadily. They are not militaristic, not jehadist, etc.

Can you not say it clearly that BD has done better by being on its own than by being a part of Pakistan?
So then was it a bad idea?

Creation of BD would have happened anyways.

sooner or later.

But pushing 60,000 insurgents and attacking an independent country was a bad idea and thus should not be celebrated.

That's the point.

Indian push of 60,000 insurgents followed by an attack on E. Pakistan back in 1971 was no better than

bunch of hijackers destroying Twin Towers
or
Beardo Mullahs attack on civilians in Mumbai.

Indira made a HUGE blunder back then and so many Indian posters and analysts fail to understand the implications and continue repeating foolish victory, just like Talibarbarians dance after mumbai, or Palestinian extremists dance after 9/11.

If Indian posters want respect for Indian borders,

then learn to respect other country's borders too.

Thank you.

To educate you on who started the war in 1971.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

> Indian, Bangladeshi and international sources consider the beginning of the war to have been Operation Chengiz Khan, when Pakistan launched pre-emptive air strikes on 11 Indian airbases on 3 December 1971, leading to India's entry into the war of independence in East Pakistan on the side of Bangladeshi nationalist forces, and the commencement of hostilities with West Pakistan.[19][20]

9/11 and 26/11 were terrorist attacks

1971 was a liberation movement

Would you then support the idea of pushing Talibarbarians into Kashmir as a forking liberation movement?

Get your head straight.

Treat insurgencies similar way

if you know what I mean.

To educate you on who started the war in 1971.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

> Indian, Bangladeshi and international sources consider the beginning of the war to have been Operation Chengiz Khan, when Pakistan launched pre-emptive air strikes on 11 Indian airbases on 3 December 1971, leading to India's entry into the war of independence in East Pakistan on the side of Bangladeshi nationalist forces, and the commencement of hostilities with West Pakistan.[19][20]

I know exactly how the war started when Indira called Gen. Manekshaw in her office.

So don't be childish about wiki.

Double standards much???

Pakistan can do whatever it wants and when its victims pay back in the same coin they cry murder. Be man enough to bear it if you believe in dishing it out.

Would you then support the idea of pushing Talibarbarians into Kashmir as a forking liberation movement?
Its been years you all are trying hard ;)

and don't forget it is a disputed territory so their is nothing common between 1971 and Kashmir

Get your head straight.

Treat insurgencies similar way

if you know what I mean.

I know exactly how the war started when Indira called Gen. Manekshaw in her office.

So don't be childish about wiki.

Aha, so you were there too? :-)
With Indira, Sam, Inder Malhotra and Rediff on the net.

Back
Top Bottom