What is Imran Khan?

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Is he pro Shariah? A secular? Because I have came across a lot of his talk shows where he has supported many systems. Or is he just playing his cheap politics to gain as much support from awam?

He is a politician :P

and he likes to do clean politics in a good healthy political environment. He also likes to respect the religion of the public and implement in the system as much as the public is willing to be implemented. He isn't a solicitor of pro-Khilafat movement but he surely wants to have Islamic teachings part of the governance so that would not make him secular. He used to be Taliban supporter for long time until he left their support and now even against their fundamental principles.

So in the end he is a Muslim politician and not secular or pro-Khilafat movement

He is a politician :P

and he likes to do clean politics in a good healthy political environment. He also likes to respect the religion of the public and implement in the system as much as the public is willing to be implemented. He isn't a solicitor of pro-Khilafat movement but he surely wants to have Islamic teachings part of the governance so that would not make him secular. He used to be Taliban supporter for long time until he left their support and now even against their fundamental principles.

So in the end he is a Muslim politician and not secular or pro-Khilafat movement

So he can not be a secular because he is a Muslim? great answer to clear any doughs about his secular stance.
Zaid Hamid also says that Jinnah was never a secular because his sole reason to join lincoln's inn was that Prophet Mohammed PBUH name was written on the entrance. :lol:

So he can not be a secular because he is a Muslim? great answer to clear any doughs about his secular stance.
Zaid Hamid also says that Jinnah was never a secular because his sole reason to join lincoln's inn was that Prophet Mohammed PBUH name was written on the entrance. :lol:

Imran Khan's political party is not a secular party, but its not a religious party like Jamaat-e-Islami. Imran Khan's political party is a moderate PAKISTANI party, Imran Khan himself has liberal views but he dislikes any foreign involvement in the country and hates when his Pakistani people are killed by US drones or by their own army, thats why he seems like he's anti-western because he is against the war in Afghanistan and FATA but in reality he is not anti-western he just hates western policies towards Pakistan. He loves western women :)

nahi, i said he likes to keep religion part of government. He is bit pro-religious and does not believe keep religion and state separate from each other

You can call him a Muslim democratic politician

nahi, i said he likes to keep religion part of government. He is bit pro-religious and does not believe keep religion and state separate from each other
You can call him a Muslim democratic politician

Speaking of "He wants to keep religion part of government" how many decisions has he made according to Quran and Hadis? When he launched one of the biggest protest in Pakistan's history to restore Judges was it part of his goal to keep religion "Islam" part of government/politics? So is the current judiciary setup in Pakistan according to Islamic set up?
I want to know his official stance because concluding from his speeches is not enough.

Imran Khan's political party is not a secular party, but its not a religious party like Jamaat-e-Islami. Imran Khan's political party is a moderate PAKISTANI party, Imran Khan himself has liberal views but he dislikes any foreign involvement in the country and hates when his Pakistani people are killed by US drones or by their own army, thats why he seems like he's anti-western because he is against the war in Afghanistan and FATA but in reality he is not anti-western he just hates western policies towards Pakistan. He loves western women :)

Yaar one can still be liberal and secular by rejecting western policies on Pakistan.
Please can you shed some light on his official stance?

Imran is Not a bad call considering the options we have in Pakistan , i just """HOPEEEE""" this guy acknowledge our fundamental issues in his agenda highlighted appx a dozen times by many here !i am sure once he does this man can improve our economy also help rid of most of the sc*m within us

Ever heard of New World Order, Illuminati? With that around the world i dough they want to see Pakistan become tiger of Asia and they will do everything possible to keep Pakistan in third world tier. So Imran Khan can say what ever he wants but Big Boss orders will be imposed in Pakistan no matter what and Imran Khan is nothing front of them. And I would also like to know Imran khan's stance on New World Order and the Illuminati agenda.

There are actually many questions to ask before asking 'what is Imran Khan?'.

You have to ask:

How is Imran Khan?

Why is Imran Khan?

Where is Imran Khan?

& when is Imran Khan?

Once you know the answer to these questions you will have the answer to 'what is Imran Khan?'.

He could potentially be a freemason, after all he did marry a Goldsmith. :cheesy:

There are actually many questions to ask before asking 'what is Imran Khan?'.

You have to ask:

How is Imran Khan?

Why is Imran Khan?

Where is Imran Khan?

& when is Imran Khan?

Once you know the answer to these questions you will have the answer to 'what is Imran Khan?'.

He could potentially be a freemason, after all he did marry a Goldsmith. :cheesy:

Thanks for a good laugh.

He is Imran khan ....

imran-khan.jpg

What is Imran khan? a cricketer who made Pakistan a world champion but not alone,with other 10 players and wants to take credit alone...and he thinks that he won the world cup means he will become prime minister too.lol i know him just as a cricketer.
. lil offtopic:btw if afridi wins the world cup then we might see one more political party later:cheesy:

What is Imran khan? a cricketer who made Pakistan a world champion but not alone,with other 10 players and wants to take credit alone...and he thinks that he won the world cup means he will become prime minister too.lol i know him just as a cricketer.
. lil offtopic:btw if afridi wins the world cup then we might see one more political party later:cheesy:

Good one.
Perhaps Afridi should be president of Pak if he wins the world cup and Imran khan becomes PM! Cricket rules! :D