What's new

What is Imran Khan?

dont label him... he is a politician that fulfils the definition of Jinnah that "Politics is a gentleman's game" and yes ofcourse Javed Hashmi is another such Politicians by the way.

Dont drag Jinnah here or else I will rip him off too.

Better to have someone who is fighting on our side instead of the sellouts working for the other side.

As for Imran Khan, he is not perfect but he is the best option at this time, given our choices.

His views on mixing Islam and politics are pragmatic. He recognizes the people's desire to have a state modelled along Islamic mores, but he is liberal enough to make sure that the moderate version of Islam is followed and basic human rights of all citizens, including minorities and women, are respected.

views dont really matter. Every Pakistani politician talks about integrating Islam in Politics just for point scores and practically do nothing.
earlier I said:
Speaking of "He wants to keep religion part of government" how many decisions has he made according to Quran and Hadis? When he launched one of the biggest protest in Pakistan's history to restore Judges was it part of his goal to keep religion "Islam" part of government/politics? So is the current judiciary setup in Pakistan according to Islamic set up?

Myth Buster, why are you against people who did great work?
You called Jinnah a freemason.
Freemasons also do great work so I should not be against them?
You will call him too.
He is someone, who was too stupid and arrogant, but now after death of his mother (May she be blessed with Janah) he has changed a lot and is socially aware to recognise the problems and find solutions.
Over.
Will he be the same when he is in the government? No! uncle sam will chew him and spit him out so everyone can see him again (Change).
So far he is just expressing his freedom of speech nothing more. Somebody should tell him to be practical.

Freemasons also do great work so I should not be against them?

Will he be the same when he is in the government? No! uncle sam will chew him and spit him out so everyone can see him again (Change).
So far he is just expressing his freedom of speech nothing more. Somebody should tell him to be practical.

Not really. If IK has great public support and trust, nothing can go wrong.

Not really. If IK has great public support and trust, nothing can go wrong.

Dont forget that public also supports PPP PMLN PMLQ MQM ANP and I dough IK has greater public support then Pakistan's major political parties combined.

Freemasons were already here operating in Pakistan openly until 1970s and i would assume they are underground now.

well they operated uptil 1986. you wanna know who is in command todaY?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Dont drag Jinnah here or else I will rip him off too.

how about gulam ishaq khan?

Back
Top Bottom