What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Bangladesh Air force in the future?

i chose mig-35 for BAF.............:enjoy:
mig_oblak.jpg

Why not no one is better than the other.

But how many you can afford to purchase.

the smt is a good choice for 30 mil.
mig-29smt.jpg
yes it is a good choice and possible BAF MIG-29 alrady modernize by this type SMT lavel. but I LIKE mig-35 AESA and built in ground attack system more.........:cheers:
zhuk_ae_radars.jpg
mig-35-42.jpg

yes it is a good choice and possible BAF MIG-29 alrady modernize by this type SMT lavel. but I LIKE mig-35 AESA and built in ground attack system more.........:cheers:
zhuk_ae_radars.jpg
mig-35-42.jpg
If you can afford 36 of them why not.

But the smt already with Russians air force plus india.

also smt carry 5.5 ton of weapons it's totally different mig 29.

yes,yes,we will...nd then we will send those to china...:azn::azn::azn:

We will buy both LCA and jf17 and hand over jf17 to India and LCA to Pakistan. These are no less than nuke power. So can earn some hefty amount of money by this.

i chose mig-35 for BAF.............:enjoy:
mig_oblak.jpg

They are not ready to provide us Mig 35

For now we may go for more from Mig29 series. Like MiG-29M/M2 and MiG-29K/KUB
Generation wise these much upgraded version of Mig 29. And Mig 35 is developed from these.

It comes down to the same thing for every country... who she wants to fight/defend against and what is the most cost effective way to do it.

BD is a small country with only 2 neighbors and no global ambitions so her military should be geared to defend herself from the 2 countries next to her.

Against India buying a high cost aircraft like the F18's or Rafale or the Eurofighter etc won't make sense as BD will never be able to have enough of them to act as a deterrent and anyway due to a lack of depth,the aircrafts will be sitting ducks for cruise missiles.A brahmos missile cost less than 3 million while one of the above aircrafts cost is in the tens of millions so that is a cost effective way for an Indian attack on air bases.What BD needs to prevent or delay Indian air superiority is to invest in SAM's like the S400.These are cost effective and can be bought in huge numbers and India will not want her high cost birds be sitting ducks for a barrage of these missiles.Just ask the Israelis what the Egyptians SAM's did to their fancy birds in the Yom Kippur War.

I am not sure what aircraft Burma has.I don't imagine they have any of the really costly ones so BD should be able to match them bird to bird.

Yes this should be the plan. We cant compete with Indian Air superiority. So go for more and more SAMs. Create a strong protector shade all over the sky. Improve the ground attack system And Navy.

And fighter aircrafts should be based on targeting Myanmar threat. Which we need urgent.

In my opinion Mig29Ks would be the best suited for Bangla.
They are relatively cheap at 35 Mil
Are truly omnirole with A2A, A2G and Anti Ship capabilities.
They have buddy refuelling capability to extend range
Also they require a short runway for takeoff and landing

Back
Top Bottom