What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Pakistan Navy Aviation?

guys are you live in dreams always .PN first of all not going to add air wing secend these birds if we got why not for air force.are we really buy these birds these days? no answer is PN will get mirages rose upgreaded if they get.otherwise no need PAF can handle until our economy will never come on road.i hope future jf-17 have some naval role and PN will get 50 of them .its realstic think come out from dreams.

guys are you live in dreams always .PN first of all not going to add air wing secend these birds if we got why not for air force.are we really buy these birds these days? no answer is PN will get mirages rose upgreaded if they get.otherwise no need PAF can handle until our economy will never come on road.i hope future jf-17 have some naval role and PN will get 50 of them .its realstic think come out from dreams.

Thx bro for helping out to make things much more EASIER for others to understand! :hitwall::no:

This is how the Navy should try to align it self

Minimum Requirement for Pakistan Navy

20 Frigates (With Cannon + Surface to Air Missiles)
12 Harriers for Launch capabilities from platforms on the ships
20 Hind Helicopters for Usage
3 Destroyers
20 Submarines to protects Pakistani Ports
1 Aircraft Carrier (Or Mini craft carrier)
20 JF17 Thunders with Naval Warfare in mind launch from airports -
20% of airforce - Chengdu F-7 should be given over to Navy instead
of being treated as scrapes-
1 AWAC chinese made
1 AWAC Saab Made for usage by Navy
40 UAV ... For areal reconosence equiped with air to air missiles
Are we going on a Crusade????? :)

i guess we are facing one right now. :agree:
have you ever noticed what the west think tanks think about us and they are also making there citizens beleive what they say!!
i have to say that the westren citizens are like sheeps that can easily be driven in any direction and can easily be made to beleive what there Gov says. :rolleyes:
the current situation is that by massive propagande campaigns against Muslim they have made there people beleive that Muslims are blood thristy animals that need to be dealt with force,,
have you ever see a mass protest against killing of innocents in iraq and Afghanistan while they need no push to protest for animal welfare, and bisexual rights???:disagree:
it is the time that we should wakr up and realize the facts before it gets too late, :)

regards!

Do my Pakistani friends of PDF think that they(PN) should have heavy bombers like Tuplov that India already have?

Do my Pakistani friends of PDF think that they(PN) should have heavy bombers like Tuplov that India already have?

I always wanted Pakistan Air force to have a high altitude, strategic bomber. We've actually had a thread on this very topic but the end conclusion was that Pakistan Air force or Navy does not require a high altitude bomber because a well capable MRCA is all we need based on our priorities.

well if let aside the patriotism we have and think realistic way then the answer wil be
NON of the above
look guys, setting up an independent aviation wing for navy will be a huge task, it will require billions of dollars to get planes, build infrastructure, and train staff!
the infrastructure alone will mean air bases, training facility and radar systems!
so in this situation the only way, or, the easy way out will be to get a squadron or two of PAF dedicated to PN services. this is how we have been working for long time now, though there have been some problems of lack of communication between the two services but this can alos be ovvercome if we set a naval command over these squadrons. this can simply be done be sending the staff of these squadrons to PN on deputation, the whole thing will be maintained by PAF but managed by navy.
if this comes to be true, then i will say the option will be JF17. we can induct it in three squadrons as it will be cheaper option and will fulfill our needs. to be true, we wont require a super jet to protect our second hand OPH frigates, i mean we can do good with a normal plane like JF17 which will be lethal when modified as a dedicated naval warfare role aircraft!

i hope it helps you people!

regards!

I do agree with you , if we would ever go for a Naval Airforce wing , we must rely on whats on hand , and that is JF-17 thunder .
I always have supported integration of national aviation industry , a modified Jf-17:pakistan: would be a perfect bird for naval operations.
Few technologies can be lucrative .
The radar is more effective on sea , specially in the look down mode.
Anti radiation missiles , to destroy radars on ships & AWACS.
Anti ship missiles such as Harpoons
ALCM RAA'D:flame:
And there should be initially only 3 squadrons to deal with any navy .

Keep working hard people ....:bunny:

NO my Indian friend !!

Have we gone mad enough to buy Strategic Bombers such as Tuplov ??
we dont need'em i believe , coz we have an efficient missile delivery system.
If we would ever went for a bomber , which i highly doubt , it would be coming from:china: china ( H-1 strategic stealth bomber which is still under development) we will develop our own with Turkey or china .

Hope it helps:yahoo:

Thanks sir for clarification :tup:

Ideally: F/A-18 Super Hornet
Realistically: J-10B or Mirage 2000-9 or, if we go crazy, J-11B.

But, the best and most cost-effective way is to find a training methodology that enables close integration between the Army/Navy and the present Air Force, rather than create a competing air force with limited capability. What we lack in equipment, we can make up in training.

I think a Naval version of our own home brand , JF-17 thunder:bunny:

in naval aviation u need a fighter jet who has huge range radars to detect enemy ships far away before these ships detect fighter jet rafale is good choice

Well these are a bare minimum needed to protect Pakistan ports gawadar and Karachi - but to prevent un authorized invasaion

Alot of people said we it will be 2030 , or may be 30 billion dollars but its not true ...

Here is why ....most of the recommendations are already purcahsed by Pakistan

The awacs have already been purchased, and the chinese awacs are purchased and on their way why hand over all 4 awacs to airforce give one to navy ...

The Aircraft wing that I recommended to be handed over to navy includes planes already being used by airforce. These will be replaced by the JF17 program , so why not just hand over 100-200 aircrafts to navy so these can be used to support Navys operation to patrol the seas, and prevent any rougue ships crossing borders. They navy can operate its own fleet of aircrafts and helicopters

Since the Pilots already know how to fly these crafts - it will be instant boost to navy capabilites untill JF17 Navy versions are launched.

The only thing new in the plan is cost for 5-6 subs, 5-6 more frigates and 3 destroyers and harrier fleet and 1 Aircraft carier

I say why not just get 1 aircraft carrier from USA they will retire some in few years - get one , from USA - probbly instead getting 2 billion in aid from USA just get a old Air craft carrier -

And I am positive that Harriers would be ideas solution to provide the navy much needed support capabilities from Sea -

An aircraft career is must for Pakistan - so that the Pakistani seas can be protected from pirates - and smugglers -

:hang2:

This is how the Navy should try to align it self

Minimum Requirement for Pakistan Navy

20 Frigates (With Cannon + Surface to Air Missiles)
12 Harriers for Launch capabilities from platforms on the ships
20 Hind Helicopters for Usage
3 Destroyers
20 Submarines to protects Pakistani Ports
1 Aircraft Carrier (Or Mini craft carrier)
20 JF17 Thunders with Naval Warfare in mind launch from airports -
20% of airforce - Chengdu F-7 should be given over to Navy instead
of being treated as scrapes-
1 AWAC chinese made
1 AWAC Saab Made for usage by Navy
40 UAV ... For areal reconosence equiped with air to air missiles

23 Frigates/Destroyers, 20 submarines ... bigger than Royal Navy.
Hinds have no usefull naval application.
A carrier (with no aircraft specified :-) and then 12 Harrier to fly from frigates platforms?
Submarines are not port defense units.
PN should have MPAs and PAF should train for (naval) strike, rather than setting up a duplicate force.
AWACS are for AIR DEFENCE and are properly operated by PAF.
Recon UAVs with AIR-to-AIR missiles ?!

Reality and Dream is always a thin line apart in our defense acquisitions...

Given a choice i would bank on J-11B to be present in PAF in 3-6 squadron strength with two squadrons based in the south for dedicated Naval Role.
One can be around Gwadar and one around Karachi.

Separate naval aviation is not the need of our Navy at this point in time, however a long range heavy attack fighter is the need of PAF and Navy both to deal with the threat posed by Indian armed forces.

The costs and strings attached with comparable Western Planes make it the most logical option for me...

Back
Top Bottom