What's new

what is the best jet fighter in the world

Nomad16

Reaction score
Country
Canada
dudes i wanna know what is the best jet fighter in the world with few details about their capability and price along with ammo gimme at least 5 jet fighter

Royal_Aircraft_Factory_NE1_1st_prototype.jpg

This you dont need any thing To Fly and Cz You wont BE ALIVE

yes but americans dont sell it to any one what is the next 4

i prefer your avatar's bombs :D

i change my questions

which one is better

JF-17 Thunder vs Saab JAS 39 Gripen
Gripen is better in my opinion for now , but remember Jf-17 is still in development
gripen may have an edge over current jf-17 block 2 perhaps jf-17 will surpass it as it develops.(btw i am no an expert)

number 2 current era fighter would be undoubtedly be f-16 because of it's efficiency and multi-combat roles

Gripen is better in my opinion for now , but remember Jf-17 is still in development
but also jf-17 is far cheaper this make it unique among the jets can you gimme list of aircraft which jf-17 can beat in air-air combat ?

but also jf-17 is far cheaper this make it unique among the jets can you gimme list of aircraft which jf-17 can beat in air-air combat ?
Bro that depends on the capabilities of the pilots the weapons package etc but it can take on aircrafts like mig-29 though not sure
the details of blk 2 coming out this year are not completely known . will have to wait and see

Bro that depends on the capabilities of the pilots the weapons package etc but it can take on aircrafts like mig-29 though not sure
the details of blk 2 coming out this year are not completely known . will have to wait and see
ty bro inform me when it's coming out :D

in all the people in earth why him ?? :rofl: maybe i ill do the same for mayeli kohan

Mohammad Mayeli Kohan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because;

• He does not bowl maybe because its crap,
  • His fielding is crap,
  • His batting is super crap,
  • He usually (at-least recently) scores < 5 runs before either being run out in the most stupid ways or forgets how to swing a bat.
  • After being declared "out", he goes back smiling as if he done something real good.
  • And in the end, because of the amazing efforts of superb batsmen who lead us to victory, comes in for a 10,000 reward.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom