What's new

what is the best jet fighter in the world

1. The one with the best pilot
2. The one with the second best pilot
3. The one with the third best pilot
4. The one with the fourth best pilot

1) F-22
Do I even need to say why?

2) F-35 (it is operation, I think at least 100 has been made?)
Second operational fifth gen self explanatory, it's not better than F-22 as people all know.

3) Su-35
The final stage of fourth gen, its engine was a prototype for fifth gen, it's maneuverability, load and everything is top of the line, there are some deficiencies, but even those are better than most.

This thing is freaking huge and it is awesome, it's like a bomber but in the body of a fighter.

Just see this thing in action, of course it is third, but if Russians have the money, which they don't but we can dream.

4) Typhoon
Euro fighter, UK's engine always awesome, contribution from Europe, and is the front line fighter for Europe to come. Not as much load and not as maneuverable, it's performance is top of the line, but it's no SU-35.

This is the only one that can super-cruise in 4th gen if I'm not mistaken.

5) Rafale
good engine, nice weapons load, range and all around good fighter, but it's specs are not as good as the Typhoon and definitely not SU-35 level.

Man SU-35 is a beast, class of its own, that weapon's load and range, just outstanding.

While Typhoon is probably going to be better in the long run as it's produced more and more funding, but they are different class of fighters, so.

Why India went with Rafale when well, I don't know, it's clearly not better than these two.

1. F-22: all round stealth, AESA, high thrust-weight ratio, extremely high maneuverability

2. F-15SE: LO enhanced, advanced AESA upgrade, upgraded engines, RAM, composites

3. F/A-18E Block 3: stealthy, AESA upgrade, RAM, composites, powerful engines

4. Su-35/J-16: powerful avionics, high engine thrust, enhanced RAM, more composite materials

5. Eurofighter/Rafale/J-10B/J-15: AESA upgrades, high maneuverability with engine upgrades, RAM, composites, MAWS, IRST

Su-35 and Typhoon for me. F-22 IMO is not as successful as F-15.

F-15 : they tried and pushed it so hard to replace it with F-14 , but failed due to the simple fact that it sucks

F-22: is a really good stealth fighter , but is still dealing with its crappy oxygen system problem which makes it hit the ground like a flying stone

F-35 : do i even need to make fun of it ?

SU-35 i cant begin to admire it

F-15 : they tried and pushed it so hard to replace it with F-14 , but failed due to the simple fact that it sucks

F-22: is a really good stealth fighter , but is still dealing with its crappy oxygen system problem which makes it hit the ground like a flying stone

Hamal is essentially saying that the so called "5th gen" rust buckets of his beloved mullahs are the world's best.

Hamal is essentially saying that the so called "5th gen" rust buckets of his beloved mullahs are the world's best.

hamal is actually the one who cleans toilets in canada ....

oh wait ! thats khar hamal

You're explaining Cricket to a Turkmen. They don't know what Cricket is
dude i know what is the Cricket is . in that moment i were typing that comment i was in hurry so i write something wrong im sure it's may happen to anyone whos in hurry :-)

dude i know what is the Cricket is . in that moment i were typing that comment i was in hurry so i write something wrong im sure it's may happen to anyone whos in hurry :-)

You know about cricket. You better support Pakistan.:P

The choice is very subjective.

It is too early to judge F-22 & F-35. Let us wait until these are bloodied in a conflict. I would say the since F-15 has never been shot down in air to air combat it is probably the best jet fighter in the world.

4QaIi0A.jpg
hMN4KKl.jpg
Air-Combat-Command-Heritage-Flight-During-2010-Aviation-Nation.jpg
cM1wkxN.jpg

Last edited:

and the below picture is the mullahs engineers response to the americans and the world which is the best fighter jet ever built in the world history, which has an RCS exactly equal to zero. Do you want to know why the RCS(Radar Cross-Section) is absolutely zero? :crazy:
Qaher-3131.jpg

F-313.jpg

The reason is because this mock-up does not really exist and does not fly.:rofl::omghaha:
The funny point about these clowns is that they really believe that they can really defeat US air force with two squadron of 35 years old F-14A's that 10 times of more advanced versions of it, like F14D are retired by US.:suicide:

What is this? You're reviewing them based on what? Feeling? Hahahah :D

Back
Top Bottom