What's new

What is the biggest problem facing China according to you people?

This is a public forum, and if you have problems listening to outside views, it is perhaps you, who should quit.

Also, a person should keep an open mind.

And I didn't understand. What is taboo in China?
Then stop ordering others to quit,you i***t.

I don't see the necessity to clean the thread. Lots of people outside China pointed the one party system as the biggest problems, while we also see some Chinese explained the political system of China. They are both good discussion, hence no need to clean it.
Take a break, why waste time try to match their IQ, who care their GDP

Then stop ordering others to quit,you i***t.

I am only suggesting you to quit if you have problem hearing opinions, which here you have to hear. And this is a good thing.

Just today I am reading a detailed paper on Peng Dehuai, who criticized Mao's policies in the Great Leap Forward in a personal letter to Mao, and was first purged, and then later persecuted for it.

Perhaps if China had rule of law, and tolerance then, Cultural Revolution could have been avoided, and China could have been 10 years ahead in its economic and developmental journey.

I am only suggesting you to quit if you have problem hearing opinions, which here you have to hear. And this is a good thing.

Just today I am reading a detailed paper on Peng Dehuai, who criticized Mao's policies in the Great Leap Forward in a personal letter to Mao, and was first purged, and then later persecuted for it.

Perhaps if China had rule of law, and tolerance then, Cultural Revolution could have been avoided, and China could have been 10 years ahead in its economic and developmental journey.
WTH are you talking about?Does that have anything to do with what I have said?Even a chinese child knows that story you‘ve said.Just stop replying me with useleee irralative words.Just stop replying to me,you indian.

CN has an imbalancing developing way, it focus too much in exporting to EU-US , so when TPP come out, CN export will surely tumble.

Even CN also a 'communist ' nation and maybe teaching Marx-Lenin theory in school like in VN, but seem like No teachers understand what Marx-Lenin said, they only teach for money, so it make Cnese student lack of vision and dont know what will happen to their future while VNese can predict almost correctly what will happen in 10 years thanks to Marx-Lenin theory.

Who can not predict the prorgress of human society will never have a stable future. Just look at Japan in WW2, strong and industrialized nation, but lack of vision. The result was the unconditional surrender to the allies.

some Chinese becoming selfish and materialistic especially women and wealth gap divide.

other than that china is doing good you know everything made in china.

WTH are you talking about?Does that have anything to do with what I have said?Even a chinese child knows that story you‘ve said.Just stop replying me with useleee irralative words.Just stop replying to me,you indian.

Why so frustrated?

China is becoming more like a coward day by day.Coward can't protect themself no matter how big the stick he is holding is cuz he don't have balls.No need to say Super power,LOL.Americans should be happy since China is such a coward that can never challenge USA if what fan have said is the common sense of Chinese leaders,Hail the solo super power USA for ever.

Last edited:
China is becoming more like a coward day by day.Coward can't protect themself no matter how big the stick he is holding is cuz he don't have a ball.No need to say Super power,LOL.Americans should be happy since China is such a coward that can never challenge USA if what fan have said is the common sense of Chinese leaders,Hail the solo super power USA for ever.
Seems like Cnese here understand what is happening in their country, but they will immediately tell a big lie while a VNese or others tell about the weakness and the problem of China.

Just like Karl Marx said "the movement of the social is a process of natural history". And you can not change or stop that process, so if Cn keep going against the process of the social movement (keep challenging VN in SCS(east VN sea), US and TPP), then CN will have the same fate like Japan in WW2 .:)

即使涉及领土主权,也决不轻言诉诸武力

昨日,第六届香山论坛在京举行,受邀嘉宾在全体会议上发表演讲。新华社发

即使在涉及领土主权的问题上,中国也决不轻言诉诸武力,力避擦枪走火,始终坚持通过与直接当事方的友好协商解决分歧争端。

———中央军委副主席范长龙

昨日上午,第六届香山论坛在北京国家会议中心进行,中央军委副主席范长龙在大会上发表了主旨演讲。范长龙指出,中国人民解放军裁军30万,是中国坚持走和平发展道路的庄严宣告,中国不会穷兵黩武、恃强凌弱。此外,中国南海岛礁建设不但不会影响南海航行自由,而且会为南海航行和生产提供更好的公共服务。

范长龙在讲话中提到,今年是中国人民抗日战争暨世界反法西斯战争胜利70周年。70年前,中国人民与亚太人民一起经历了那场深重的苦难,中国作为世界反法西斯战争东方主战场,付出了巨大的民族牺牲。只有世界各国都能汲取历史教训,坚决捍卫二战胜利成果,亚太和世界人民才能安享太平。

范长龙强调,世界在发展,时代在进步,但战争的阴影并没有散去,威胁人类生存发展的难题与挑战不断涌现。中国作为负责任的大国,在维护亚太地区乃至世界和平上发挥了应有作用。

范长龙说,亚太作为当今世界最具发展活力和潜力的地区之一,尽管一些国家之间存在领土和海洋权益争端,面临极端主义、分裂主义和恐怖主义威胁,但和平发展合作共赢仍然是主流,通过对话协商处理分歧争端是普遍共识。目前,东盟地区论坛,香格里拉对话会还有香山论坛等多边对话合作机制十分活跃。中国军队在全方位发展对外军事关系的同时,将积极参加与亚太地区多边安全合作与对话,与有关国家共同为促进地区和平稳定作出应有贡献。

范长龙表示,今年5月公布了《中国的军事战略》白皮书。中国的军事战略随着形势任务的变化而发展,但防御性本质始终没有变,新形势下,中国更强调国际安全合作,承担国际责任和义务,反映了中国军队致力于维护地区稳定和世界和平的积极愿望。

今年以来,中国南海岛礁建设受到了广泛关注,有的国家认为中国的岛礁建设进度快了一点,担心影响南海的航行自由。范长龙表示,中国南海岛礁建设是以民事功能为主,不但不会影响南海航行自由,而且会为南海航行和生产提供更好的公共服务。几天前,在我国驻守的华阳礁、赤瓜礁上新建的航行灯塔,已经开始为各国船舶提供导航助航服务。即使在涉及领土主权的问题上,中国也决不轻言诉诸武力,力避擦枪走火,始终坚持通过与直接当事方的友好协商解决分歧争端。

范长龙说,中国人民解放军将裁军30万,这是中国坚持走和平发展道路的庄严宣告,宣誓了中国军队维护世界和平的坚定决心。中国军队的强大,是世界和平力量的壮大,中国不会穷兵黩武、恃强凌弱。

最后,范长龙还表示,下一步,中国军队将加快建设8000人的维和待命部队,今后五年为有关国家培训2000名维和人员,继续在亚丁湾、索马里海域执行护航任务,并愿意与有关国家加强在东南亚及其它海域的反海盗交流与合作,着力协商完善中国-东盟防务安全交流合作机制,探索建立直通电话,派驻安全合作联络官,加强多边防务磋商与协调,积极筹划与有关国家举行《海上意外相遇规则》联合训练和海上搜救、救灾联合演习,深化香山论坛的成果与共识,推动进入决策、进入实践,与各国一道维护地区安全稳定与世界和平。

Another song dynasty is forming.cowards have occupied the learderships.Even our sovereignty is challenged,we might not resist.This is the mentality of current leaders.Have Japanese and Korean leaders say such shameless words?

It is a strategy.

At least PRC is not a lapdog of the US and a de facto independent country, while the same cannot be said for Japan and South Korea.

China is becoming more like a coward day by day.Coward can't protect themself no matter how big the stick he is holding is cuz he don't have a ball.No need to say Super power,LOL.Americans should be happy since China is such a coward that can never challenge USA if what fan have said is the common sense of Chinese leaders,Hail the solo super power USA for ever.
Comparing to even the other country during its rising period,I think China is good enough.Maybe China should learn from them,or our profit will lose,it is not bad to destroy those troublemakers.

It is a strategy.

At least PRC is not a lapdog of the US and a de facto independent country, while the same cannot be said for Japan and South Korea.
Lapdog or not, still cant challenge US, specilly when TPP deal was just done. Just look at Soviet union, a big strong bear, but lost in the Cold war and still collapse.

Back
Top Bottom