Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Undergraduate student

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Graduate and working

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters

Masters in Business Administration with about 5 months remaining until graduation. I also work at a small consulting firm which does political and business risk analysis, with a focus on emerging market countries.

BE Production ( Univ of Pune)

M.S Mechanical Engg (California state Univ Long beach)

P.E cert mechanical California

Damn and I thought you'd have a thriving business selling ganja weed instead, Rasta !

Umm.. Yeah I do that after my consulting hours..!!
Side business you see....
:D
LA-Medical-Marijuana-Clinics-Close.jpg

Doing BSc. in Bio medical Sciences and applied in Canadian Armed forces application in process
future plans are to become a medical officer in Canadian army and go on some peace keeping missions

sounds like epic fun. good luck on it :tup:

also volunteer at a hospital in long term care facility and look after patients that have serious health problems and cant stay at home.
i also volunteer at a local YMCA where i organize weekly drop-in volleyball and basketball for adults
my future volunteer plan it to go to india and volunteer as a teacher and as a wrestling coach for the under privileged children

@Armstrong

Discourse and Argumentation Studies! Pragma-dialectic theory which was developed by a dutch guy... nothing useful!!!

Oh God no..don't sell yourself short brother. I was first introduced to dialectics when I read Plato's 'The last days of Socrates' and it really helped shape my way of thinking along with giving me a nasty headache :P I hope you have greater success in your adventures in Philosophy because I couldn't even get past defining 'Reason', never mind actually using it as a yardstick to measure everything else with.

P.S How many people actually 'think' and not replicate someone else's words ? So don't sell your self short because what your doing is very much transferable to any field in life which involves using one's faculty of mind. Good job...I'm really impressed ! Wish I had the clarity of thought not to get lost and end up with a headache, every time I delve into Philosophy !

Back
Top Bottom