What's new

What keeps Altaf Hussain in UK

Though I enjoyed the tat-a-tat responses but I was looking for exact reasons:

1) What cases is he involved in? What came of Imran Khan's cases against him?
2) Why no gov. seriously persude his extradition?
3) HOW THE HELL DOES HE RUN HIS PONZI SCHEME FROM UK W/O ANY CHARISMA, ANY, WELL, ANYTHING???? I can quote actual footages' of his on YouTube making an absolute A$$ of himself...

And one more...

What the hell is "second generation Muhajir", I mean isn't it a joke, an oximoron, just in words alone!!!

"Inte-F'ing-grate" already... It's been 60+ years!!!

Isnt this hate speech? or the mods have selective amnesia?

im talking about the guy who just sent his Angel of death on millions of his fellow Pakistanis.

What keeps Altaf Hussain away from Pakistan? Exactly what is keeping Daud Ibrahim away from India!
And its the fear of Altaf Bhai which keep IK's lips tight in Karachi. Or is it future alliance? either way works fine for both :P

As the title states, I have a few questions about Altaf "Bhai"...

1) Why is he in self-imposed exile.

2) How does he run his ponzi scheme from UK and stay politically relevant.

3) Why/how did he manage to stay in the UK despite all the "seasons" of Pakistani politics... (extradition?)

4) Why does all the media channels give him any airtime.

The floor is open. I would truly appreciate fact-backed info.

let me analyse this situation and be neutral and those who posted rants, is directed to them too

i dont really support altaf as MQM fan but the reality is there was ten years state operation on MQM because of two things

1) it was a middle class movement

2) it was a mahajir movement

the conspiracy theory about MQM making jinnah pur was busted, so on what legal grounds the operation was made and so many people killed, the entire city became a black city, open militant battle ground etc

i think why MQM is not performing as it should, because altaf is sitting in UK, and there is so much negative personality on him, im not sure what is the future of MQM after altaf exists because he is the founder of MQM and the guy who had the idea of middle class representation

MQM is also full of groupings and they all fight each other

but i think MQM needs a leader and its pretty much leaderless now

Altaf Hussain's cowardice keeps him in UK. Never known a man coward as Altaf Hussain.

If musharraf can come back,why cant Altaf come back?

Altaf Hussain's cowardice keeps him in UK. Never known a man coward as Altaf Hussain.

nawaz shareef signed deal with saudia and escaped abroad, similarly benazir spent so many years in self imposed exile

If musharraf can come back,why cant Altaf come back?

altaf has no assurance from ISI and army that they wont kill him, and musharraf got military protection

nawaz shareef signed deal with saudia and escaped abroad, similarly benazir spent so many years in self imposed exile

altaf has no assurance from ISI and army that they wont kill him, and musharraf got military protection

Why would somebody kill him?

nawaz was going to be hanged for his corruption and his dealings with USA, india because of kargil, being a traitor
Ok...
But why would somebody want to kill Altaf? He must have done something.
If a person is sitting abroad fearing for his life despite having the capability of having his own private army and millions upon millions of Hardcore supporters..There is something fishy.

Ok...
But why would somebody want to kill Altaf? He must have done something.
If a person is sitting abroad fearing for his life despite having the capability of having his own private army and millions upon millions of Hardcore supporters..There is something fishy.

you cant protect yourself if for example he comes back and army starts to do army operation again?

you cant protect yourself if for example he comes back and army starts to do army operation again?

Or a meteorite strikes him...
Army carrying out an operation to catch Altaf is as much possible as him getting struck by a meteorite.. :D

Anyway.. i seen his residence in London and he is living a princely life,and has a hoard of Private guards here...
Its people like you he rules and you are his power...
He doesn't need to come to Pakistan where he risks getting caught leading a lavish life style without having a known job or business....

Or a meteorite strikes him...
Army carrying out an operation to catch Altaf is as much possible as him getting struck by a meteorite.. :D

Anyway.. i seen his residence in London and he is living a princely life,and has a hoard of Private guards here...
Its people like you he rules and you are his power...
He doesn't need to come to Pakistan where he risks getting caught leading a lavish life style without having a known job or business....

you asked me questions regarding security, so i replied, i am basically very anti altaf guy

altaf didnt escape from pakistan he was made to escape abroad

Real leader of MQM is Afaaq Ahmad and before the alleged state operation against MQM, why there was chaos, anarchy and so much target killing on daily basis which forced army to move in to Karachi?

He's enjoying his days there under the shade of Queen's approval and hospitality. That ends here.

So whats keeping the million plus Pakistanis here in uk? whats more why are most Pakistanis desperate to get out of Pakistan and into "the shade of Queen's approval and hospitality"?

Hypocrite much?

Back
Top Bottom