What's new

What kind of behaviour Pakistani Dramas are trying to promote?

so we should stop showing robberies in dramas as well?
Not something as positive for sure. Not justifying the reasons of robbery.

Unless u want to romote the culture of robbery. Not if u want your youth to consider robbery as a mean to address his her financial problems.

It is not about showing it but how it being shown. Clearly the video is justifying it a means to solve your financial problem. Do u want your daughter to learn a lesson from this clip ? What lesson is she getting ?

lol then what do you call sex education?

no matter what you say its always up to the person to decide what is harmful and what is not, there are ways of giving sex education further it is scientifically proven that its natural and all those giving moral policing in this threads must be the biggest hand jobers as per my experience.
I dont know what your experience is and with which type of people you communicate with but accusing someone of this dirty filth without even knowing anything about them is shameful. U dont know anything about me.

Yes a grownup man can decide what harmful it is for him and her but what about our young kids and youth. Do they know the actual consequences of the path promoted by this video clip ?

By the way i am surprised to see that people actually think that its upto the people the path they chose and society has no right to question it ... It is sad

When someone asks these drama writers why they include these things in dramas, they say its the reality of the world.
I want to ask these bastards, is that the only reality they see in this world? Nothing beautiful, nothing admirable? It's not the reality they show, it's their own filth of mind. It's their dirty surroundings they want to convert this world into.

Same vein hopefully as destroying Bacha bazi in Madressa’s, fake pirs raping women, beating of women aimlessly, Brothels catering to thick accent mullah’s etc.

Lets not be selective in wanting evil gone from Pakistani society but only from one place.
But you were very selective in your post.

I dont know what your experience is and with which type of people you communicate with but accusing someone of this dirty filth without even knowing anything about them is shameful. U dont know anything about me.

Yes a grownup man can decide what harmful it is for him and her but what about our young kids and youth. Do they know the actual consequences of the path promoted by this video clip ?

By the way i am surprised to see that people actually think that its upto the people the path they chose and society has no right to question it ... It is sad
and you dont have right to give me negative ratings:mad:
dont take my random and generalized comments personally and remove my negative ratings right now.

Not something as positive for sure. Not justifying the reasons of robbery.

Unless u want to romote the culture of robbery. Not if u want your youth to consider robbery as a mean to address his her financial problems.

It is not about showing it but how it being shown. Clearly the video is justifying it a means to solve your financial problem. Do u want your daughter to learn a lesson from this clip ? What lesson is she getting ?
and you think if your daughter or son dont watch this video they will not masturbate?

keep living in denial close your eyes and problem resolved :enjoy:

and you dont have right to give me negative ratings:mad:
dont take my random and generalized comments personally and remove my negative ratings right now.

Negative rating is on below comments

" all those giving moral policing in this threads must be the biggest hand jobers as per my experience. "

You can't call others with such remarks. Even if it is generic it is not good for posting this on a public forum. Its a debate on a sensitive topic but we should keep it to debate and not on such personal comments.

and you think if your daughter or son dont watch this video they will not masturbate?

keep living in denial close your eyes and problem resolved :enjoy:
So you want to teach your daughter / son that this is the norm of the society (just like the video) and if you want to excel then you should use these tools?

Sorry I can't teach these to my daughter or son. I will definitely discuss these with my son but in order to tell him that this is haram, incorrect, and not the right way.

Cant you see its not discussion but a promotion. An idea that you can have a good life by getting these shortcuts.

In simple word the video is promoting and justifying high-end prostitution.
Its reality sir you can close eyes but its truth

Murder is reality, pedophilia is reality, white collar crime is reality. WHy don't you start boasting positive image of those as well? Why don't you start justifying murder and robberies? After all they all do it with the same purpose, the purpose of fulfilling once financial needs.

Bhai, everyone will face the ultimate reality at the day of judgment. Many will see their real dads, many will see their true numbers of siblings on that day.
Do you want Allah to tell all that to everyone in this world?
So, filth is always taken away from humans, at least that's what most of us do in early morning. Filth is always concealed. I have not seen anyone taking his poop in jar to office to show his reality.
So I think I have made my point.

Gujranwala walay ka kia qasoor hai
Our media does thish!t all the time..

coupling barbarianism with a group of particular background and lewdness with another group

you obviously miss the design behind all this "truth"

bit by bit it reinforces a general perception..

Perhaps this also builds pressure on working women who want to earn halal by halal means but are looked down by their relatives and neighbors and often harrassed.

Media is supposed to show the constructive truth that is in accordance to cultures sensitivity..There are many truths out there that are deemed too bloody, violent ..pronographic.
Why do all these social media tools have something called 'Sensitive media policy'.

Last edited:
So you want to teach your daughter / son that this is the norm of the society (just like the video) and if you want to excel then you should use these tools?

Sorry I can't teach these to my daughter or son. I will definitely discuss these with my son but in order to tell him that this is haram, incorrect, and not the right way.
lol no parents teach their sons and daughter this things it is natural, just ask your daughter as no one is sane and its natural......you just close your eyes.

Negative rating is on below comments

" all those giving moral policing in this threads must be the biggest hand jobers as per my experience. "

You can't call others with such remarks. Even if it is generic it is not good for posting this on a public forum. Its a debate on a sensitive topic but we should keep it to debate and not on such personal comments.
and what about you getting personal and bringing family in it?

typical hypocrite you are learn to talk on sensitive topics your self first without getting personal.

Back
Top Bottom