What's new

What Opportunities are Available for an Unskilled Person in US

This was me at 15 moving loads for the drivers to the front instead of drivers looking for their loads . I was taking local loads from yuba city to fresno at 16 illegal i would have got fucked . Best job for the new desi immigrants

It all depends on which part of US, city/area they move to and the economy at the time. There are no shortage of jobs even illegals find work. The question is finding the right job/work and the key that is skilling and reskilling. Initially it will be tough but gradually things will be tough. I had to work in home depot lol, but really appreciated the experience of working there and learnt so much abut Americans and big businesses. There is a lot of competition for skilled jobs so make sure he is in the right field which is in demand and with the right skills.
thats good info. thanks brother.

My brother think about driving a truck its long hours but not physical and is really good money drive 48 until you have kids . If you are in California along the central valley we got transport companies owned by Punjabis crying out for drivers. You will be taught by one of the drivers much better then those schools and at no charge just work year for them or if In Northern California private message me we sort you out
yes brother, we will inform you if we need guidance from you. appreciate alot.

basically limitless..
hypothetically he can just become a UPS driver/trucking and make 110,000K..job is brutal though but earning is very high
people i know even survive on simple uber delivery and can make 20$ an hour easy
retail etc has 60+k earning

for unskilled person, it better to spend 10 years working in driving UPS/truck and then backing off/ retiring/doing simpler side hustles rather then going to school for 5-6 yrs and coming with huge debts

other skill set can be simple skilled job like plumbing electricians etc. but for that he may need to find some place to learn
thanks for giving such detail brother.

Last edited:
ask him to do a coding bootcamp, itll be 3 months of dedication but they will find him a job etc, he will make 40/50k and climb to 6figs fast

ask him to do a coding bootcamp, itll be 3 months of dedication but they will find him a job etc, he will make 40/50k and climb to 6figs fast
for coding, dont a person needs to have a know how about computer sciences etc . CS is not in his degree.

Just a correction OP, you say your friend is unskilled but then also claim he is a teacher. Teaching is a very skilled profession in the west.

hello my friends,

one of my friend is unmarried and single also he is not skilled in any kind of profession. he has done graduation. he is only a teacher in middle school . he belongs to lower middle class family. his age is almost 38 . his english is average and just fine .

someone approached him for a Girl proposal who have US citizenship. the girl is in 30s. single never married. just high school education . belongs to religious background. wear hijab and niqab . pray 5 times . her family belong to Pakistan . i believe the girl is in Pakistan right now.

its only 50/50 chance at this time but seems like the boy will move to US after marriage . so he wants to know that what are the opportunities of job and work for him in US .

since he knows his auqaat . he is not looking for some kind of white color job. so what other jobs or work he can get for living . to support his future wife and also his family back home.

also how much time it will take for him to have a US visa after marriage .

i believe many are here from US and i will appreciate if brothers here will guide us.

since i am asking for a friend , so i hope mods wont delete it. so my friend can get work and feed his family members in Halal way .

thanks
Drive a Taxi

hello my friends,

one of my friend is unmarried and single also he is not skilled in any kind of profession. he has done graduation. he is only a teacher in middle school . he belongs to lower middle class family. his age is almost 38 . his english is average and just fine .

someone approached him for a Girl proposal who have US citizenship. the girl is in 30s. single never married. just high school education . belongs to religious background. wear hijab and niqab . pray 5 times . her family belong to Pakistan . i believe the girl is in Pakistan right now.

its only 50/50 chance at this time but seems like the boy will move to US after marriage . so he wants to know that what are the opportunities of job and work for him in US .

since he knows his auqaat . he is not looking for some kind of white color job. so what other jobs or work he can get for living . to support his future wife and also his family back home.

also how much time it will take for him to have a US visa after marriage .

i believe many are here from US and i will appreciate if brothers here will guide us.

since i am asking for a friend , so i hope mods wont delete it. so my friend can get work and feed his family members in Halal way .

thanks

Tell him to pick up jobs to sustain the family and learn a trade on the side. Not sure about the USA but Canada is experiencing a dearth in skilled labour, such as welders, electricians, plumbers, Autobody technicians/Hi-Techs and masons. He can easily make $60k+ year in one of those trades after a couple of years with lots of room for growth/entrepreneurship

Blue collar job wages have absolutely skyrocketed due to populist immigration policies over more than a decade.

Literally the highest in the entire world excluding glorified tax shelters.
cuz gthe country is freaking expensive! wages actually havent kept up with inflation and cost of living in US over the past few decades- thats the fact! Wages now are a still not where they actually shuld be , aka properly adjusted to the REAL costs of living a decent life in America- only some select groups within certain groups are really enjoying a good life in US.

for coding, dont a person needs to have a know how about computer sciences etc . CS is not in his degree.
no, coding bootcamps take ordinary people and teach them, i know chefs, people with just high school education who are making 6 figures after learning from these camps

This was me at 15 moving loads for the drivers to the front instead of drivers looking for their loads . I was taking local loads from yuba city to fresno at 16 illegal i would have got fucked . Best job for the new desi immigrants
It all sounds fun until an accident happens. I bet if you got caught you would come up with similar lame excuses instead of admitting fault.

Just apply when you get there

Cook
Waiter
Truck Driver (Need big vehicle license clearance)
Taxi Driver
Delivery person
Shopping mall grocery person
Laborer in cotton farming if you are into it
Gas station clerk (risky with robberies in certain cities)
Assembly line for food
Assembly line for furniture or other goods
Car rental car agent
customer service (many industries) , need good manners

Or just apply for Pajwa Job keep Donald Lu updated

It all sounds fun until an accident happens. I bet if you got caught you would come up with similar lame excuses instead of admitting fault.

On your own yard, nothing would happen it private property you work for your family on a public highway i would have gone to juvenile hall no lame excuses you driving a truck without a license

Back
Top Bottom