What's new

What Pisses Me Off About The European Migrant Crisis

Your anger is understandable.

You are a racist Islamophobe. But no worries.

European governments just opened the gates to let in millions of migrants who in a few years time will get European citizenship and will have the same rights as you do now (with alot more sympathy from European ladies): Migrant Crisis : Refugees start arriving in Germany after Hungary ordeal

As if youd love to see millions of christians invading Mullah land and dont integrate,bring their culture,start destroying everything,and pee on your govt and people... etc.
And why the fck should i love you ? You consider us as kuffars,infidels,and you wqnt to be loved ? Let me laugh.

Last edited:
Why don't any oil rich Gulf countries open the doors to their "brothers"?

Dont quote me ever Mullah boy. If u are in need of action (which is understandable when we hit puberty) you can find nice persian girls that would be glad to offer their services in exchange of some miney.
You are right. He's just a sexually frustrated old pervert.

Hello guys I'm new here. I found a video on youtube here Rahul Mehta explains
Why Western Developed Countries allowing large number of Immigrants from Islamic Countries.
Author background:
Rahul Chimanbhai Mehta,B Tech, Comp Sci, IIT Delhi ; MS , New Jersey State, Univ, USA

summary of the video:
The Western World wants a reason to attack the Oil Rich Arabian countries thats why they are funding the terror activities and allowing large no. of immigrants from Islamic Countries ...

After WW2, European population was not interested in dying to wage for another war.

So in order to create deep sense of hatred in European population, the European elitemen decide to allow large number of Muslims (that too not peaceful areas like Indonesia, but from middle east who have centuries of antagonism with European Christians). The goal is to make immigrant muslim indulge into large scale destruction in Europe, so that Europe's common man can be prepared to wage an all out (USA + Europe) vs (all islamic countries) war

The excuse given was cheap labor. That was nonsense. No import of labor was needed, and if it was needed, they could have imported millions and millions of labor from India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, African countries etc. But European elitemen decided to encourage import of labor from Norther Arfrican countries who have centuries of hostilities against Europe and Chistianity.

===

Also, all north african icountries are now finished because they have no weapon manufacturing capability.

I think ill migrate to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia,with Pork and Wine,i will pray in the streets and will try to convert everyone to christianism,and will not work and earn welfare. I wonder what would be their reactions.
i think i,ve hit a nerve and when you get bombed or get hit by any natural disaster and are being persecuted in your own country and no one will accept you , they just push your boat or dingy back in waters , YOU are still welcome in pakistan , we donot discriminate against caste creed or religion , pork and wine would be the last things on your mind
pakistan has the largest no of refugees in the WORLD , its not the richest country but we never turn down anyone in need
as to converting to christianity you are welcome to come and preach to your hearts desire , loads of missionary preachers come and preach evey year some have even made pakistan they,re home

Then you are seriously wrong ?
That people can't be racist as they are in the most precious thing , Intelligence.
They can only whine that they are on the bottom of social structure & say look we are first from bottom.

Sorry don't understand what you mean :). I was only pointing out that the intention behind the pictures were racist.
First picture of white skinned syrian kids -then of some dark skinned kids and the question " would you rather have thes white skinned people or these darkies? ". Third picture of the Sri Lankans with strollers is " look what will happen to you if you let in the darkies -they breed like bunnies ". Fourth picture of the couple says" AND they are going to f** your women ! ".

If that isn't racist I don't know what is...it's disgusting and rich coming from a person arguing against discrimination against himself.

Final message from this post is "Discrimination is bad if you are the victim but perfectly fine when you are the perpetrator"

Sorry don't understand what you mean :). I was only pointing out that the intention behind the pictures were racist.
First picture of white skinned syrian kids -then of some dark skinned kids and the question " would you rather have thes white skinned people or these darkies? ". Third picture of the Sri Lankans with strollers is " look what will happen to you if you let in the darkies -they breed like bunnies ". Fourth picture of the couple says" AND they are going to f** your women ! ".

If that isn't racist I don't know what is...it's disgusting and rich coming from a person arguing against discrimination against himself.

Final message from this post is "Discrimination is bad if you are the victim but perfectly fine when you are the perpetrator"

There is typo error on my post which I corrected.
My take is ,a person standing on lowest social structure can't be racist as he himself are crushed by upper class.
Which you are calling racism is actually whining .
He said that European country prefer Eastern european whites instead of Brown Indians & I already give him a long page crying article from Guardian which say Brown Indian are prefered in place of whites.
And didn't bother to counter it.
As for Syrian migrants , they are from educated, secular & peaceful (before civil war) country but other country's economic migrants make their way hard.
My take is US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, KSA, UAE, Qatar should take refugee & compensate them also. These countries are main culprits for Syrian people sufferings.

What the hell is your problem? You Sri Lankan's invented and patented the concept of strap on a explosive dildo then blow yourself up. Have a look at the LTTE severed heroine who blew up Gandhi way back in 1991. Since then you had a suicidal internal war that cost 100,000 dead in a counytry of only 20 million. Your country produced waves after wave of muglee Tamils that have put shadows on entire parts of Europe and then you gob here like Europeans. At least I can see where they coming from. You though are lowest common denominator a wanna be European. Lot of those Syrian's will get accepted in parts of Europe far faster than you.

Rajiv Gandhi Killing
Sri Lankan Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Australia in row over boats carrying Tamil asylum seekers - BBC News
Those Tamil asylum seekers are economic migrants and Sri Lanka itself is doing a lot to prevent them from illegally going there. I won't drag myself to your level but just remember that Sri Lanka's problems end in Sri Lanka. Sri Lankans don't go to Europe/West, create ghettos, blow ourselves up, rape innocent white girls etc for religious/nationalist reasons. That's the difference between muslims and non-muslims. Non-muslims don't keep their issues with them.

Last edited:
Why don't any oil rich Gulf countries open the doors to their "brothers"?

Because there bastards of the highest order including Israel.

Europeans crying on here on here about hosting a few thousand refugees fleeing war & persecution :cry::cry: .........blah ,blah bollocks :cry:.

attachment.php

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Proud of my Country :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Because there bastards of the highest order including Israel.

Europeans crying on here on here about hosting a few thousand refugees fleeing war & persecution :cry::cry: .........blah ,blah bollocks :cry:.

attachment.php

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Proud of my Country :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

UNHCR.jpg

51c013e16.jpg

Major-refugee-hosting-countries.png

Remarkable:
- Germany 'disappeared' (went from from 589.000 in 2012 to less than 263.600 in 2013 > 216,973).
- Syria 'disappeared' (went from 476,500 in 2012 to less than 263,600 in 2013) BUT at the same time Lebanon emerges in 2013 and both Jordan and Turkey move up in the ranking.

B7UHc01IgAAFSSx.jpg

Major-source-of-countries-of-refugees.png

01-07-hcr-rpt-grph-03.jpg

You see the number of refugees Pakistan (bacause Afghanistan) and Kenya and China holding constant. Increases in Lebanon (bacause Syria), Jordan and Turkey (because of both Syria and Iraq), Iran (because Iraq). Likewise in Uganda, Ethiopia, Chad (because Sudan / Somalia?).

Nine months into the South Sudan crisis, there were approximately 1.3 million internally displaced people (IDPs) and more than 450,000 new South Sudanese refugees, who fled to Ethiopia, Kenya, Sudan and Uganda.
UNHCR - East and Horn of Africa

Middle East
UNHCR - Middle East

Eastern Europe
UNHCR - Eastern Europe

Pakistan hosts almost 1.5 million registered Afghan refugees - still the largest protracted refugee population globally. Since 2002, UNHCR has facilitated the return of 3.8 million registered Afghans from Pakistan.
UNHCR - Pakistan

new-refugees.png

This one is interesting too: forced displacement appears relatively stable 2001-2011 and while higher than during the late 1990 still lower than in the early 1990s. Marked rise since 2011 apparently.

53a199726.jpg

Which coincides with 'Syria'.
MercyCorps_SyriaCrisisRefugeesGraph_0215.jpg

Where to?

Absolute
syriamap1.jpg

Relative burden: 'per 1000 of population'
IZAWOL.124-chart3.png

Back
Top Bottom