What's new

What the Islamabad police did to me and my friend … May 1, 2013 We live in

So you are saying in the past when perfect sharia was in place, once one person's hands were cut off and one person stoned for attempted rape, no such crime happened afterwards?

That's what you post seems to claim.

Sharia is designed to punish the culprit for his or her crime and give justice to victim as soon as possible . But clearly new westernized laws are the best where trials go on for ever and have completely eliminated crimes where ever implemented.One can clearly see the effect of human made laws ones the person goes to jail after committing a crime he or she always never ever re offend am i right.?

I was reading this article in one of the western newspapers where the person went in this some house with the intent to steal while trying to break in he slipped and fell and injured himself call the police and successfully sued the Home owner for negligence.(Thats called LAW):omghaha:

Sharia is designed to punish the culprit for his or her crime and give justice to victim as soon as possible . But clearly new westernized laws are the best where trials go on for ever and have completely eliminated crimes where ever implemented.One can clearly see the effect of human made laws ones the person goes to jail after committing a crime he or she always never ever re offend am i right.?

I was reading this article in one of the western newspapers where the person went in this some house with the intent to steal while trying to break in he slipped and fell and injured himself call the police and successfully sued the Home owner for negligence.(Thats called LAW):omghaha:

which 'western' newspaper? which country?
Law differs even between states in US.
Did you watch the movie 'liar liar' recently. :rofl:

They were their to get money not put any case but if see order of Islam boys and girls should not roam around that is not allowed in Islam and as far as these policemen are concerned they should be suspended for asking for money that is corruption and they should be thrown out of police force
So if they didn't ask for money it would have been O.K., including assauting the girl? Is the purpose of these police to enforce the law or to punish other people's (clearly, never their own) sins?

Severe corruption compiled with moral policing is a bad mix. The police need to learn some manners and they should ensure they do not pick up innocent people on false charges. In the modern world there is nothing wrong with a guy and girl meeting up and enjoying their time together. The police come in and demand bribes... atleast it does happen in Karachi.

The police's authority should be felt all over Pakistan. They have to become a professional force.

let me add to this tory something told to me by the person who experienced it first hand - this person who is also relative, is a US citizen and a Police Lt in US -- He was in Islamabad for the funeral of his father, sitting in a taxi, when police stop the cab, before he know it one of the cops reaches and checks his money belt - my relative informed them that he was on his way to the US embassy -- suddenly everything changed, the money belt was returned and the cops apologized and said they were just doing their job.

Assault my @ss...
Pakistani police look like total paindoos.

If I was there and my wife/gf got teased, the policeman would be in the hospital.

this seems more like a cene from a movie then reality i think lol

The guy who took your money, committed theft, and thus his hands must be cut off. The guy who attempted rape on your friend must be killed for attempted rape.

These laws must be implemented so such a thing never happens.

thats not rape its sexual assault, but the theft one should be carried out i think and the proper punishment for assault.

You can check out the difference between Urdu and Punjabi when they are spoken properly at a higher level.

In this case, sang...

The Urdu song is actually a poetry by Faiz Ahmad Faiz, I think ( correct me if I am wrong)

This Punjabi song is actually a poetry by Bollay Shah.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to my exeperience they are some thing worst so they mostly doing wrongg

Back
Top Bottom