What's new

What we want

Sinnerman108

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IT was very encouraging to see ISPR issuing statement after long.

We were hoping some light would be shed, on the troops lost in Balochistan and FATA areas.
We were also hoping dear generals would tell us, how the terrorist with " Tuti Kamar" came and launched these attacks.
We also want to understand why was the enemy able to inflict such damage ? is it lack of training or lack of material ?
which ever maybe the reason, we also need to understand who is responsible and what did this esteemed congregation of dear generals decide to do about it ( if at all ).

Lastly, I hope there would be some sort of progress report shared with people who sponsor these meetings ( the tax payer in case you are wondering ) on what you claim you are doing Vs what we want you to do Vs what you are actually doing.

Now I will see which insecure little mod deletes this thread, and against what reason.

@WebMaster

We were hoping some light would be shed, on the troops lost in Balochistan and FATA areas.
We were also hoping dear generals would tell us, how the terrorist with " Tuti Kamar" came and launched these attacks.
We also want to understand why was the enemy able to inflict such damage ? is it lack of training or lack of material ?
which ever maybe the reason, we also need to understand who is responsible and what did this esteemed congregation of dear generals decide to do about it ( if at all ).

Lastly, I hope there would be some sort of progress report shared with people who sponsor these meetings ( the tax payer in case you are wondering ) on what you claim you are doing Vs what we want you to do Vs what you are actually doing.

Now I will see which insecure little mod deletes this thread, and against what reason.

@WebMaster
I would only say You had High hopes...

1654802994370.png

Pressure cookers cracks as well when abused.

Inadequate Lid Seals ( wide divide between the select few elites and the tax payers )
Faulty Gaskets that Allow Premature Opening ( faulty thinking that Civis are kindergarten kids and PA top brass is all well knowing )
Inadequate Venting ( seems Pak Civi can't vent at the moment or express their opinion )

@WebMaster
Two possible reasons:
1. Off Topic.
2. Rules Violation (what rules you may ask? Well you didn't become a compliant pithu of Bajwa, Amreeka and Israel)

They're more cowards than insecure. Like how they deleted the 80th Corps Commander's Conference thread saying all posts were off topic lmao 🤣😆
Inki buzdili ki koi hadd nai

@WebMaster
How about we disband PA n the rest of the services n beg america to take us in its fold as its b!#tch.

Wasay ur questions have been answered multiple times even little old me has answered them a couple of time

@WebMaster

Do you think these generals care about the lower ranked poor chaps getting slaughtered in Baluchistan and FATA? These generals feed on these martyrdoms, why would they do something about it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom