What's new

What went wrong for the Government?

I know it seems confusing, but @Dubious is not PTI minister for PDF. lol
Yea even I was shocked why people keep mentioning me....I liked the party and what their plan was but even I didnt vote (not for them not against them...) :ashamed:

there are lots of corrupt politicians in PTi as well.
yes they are...no one denies it...But the case is ...no one files complaints against them?!

And most of these esp in KPK dont really need PM's signature to import themselves a vehicle! 18th amendment?

Yea even I was shocked why people keep mentioning me....I liked the party and what their plan was but even I didnt vote (not for them not against them...) :ashamed:

yes they are...no one denies it...But the case is ...no one files complaints against them?!

And most of these esp in KPK dont really need PM's signature to import themselves a vehicle! 18th amendment?
Fed govt needs to file complaint against them.

I have never fallen for PTI's rhetoric. A nation does not change on slogans. However, they are much better than any of the other opposition parties, and one can only truly judge their performance at the end of there five-year tenure.

Just wanted to share news with @Dubious
They did a good job by stopping payments to media houses ----- They are only targeting opposition for accountability, otherwise there are lots of corrupt politicians in PTi as well. They also failed to hold accountable any bureaucrat (we all know how much corrupt our govt depts are) ------ They are going the typical way of leaving the defaulters+ big thieves and recovering the amount from honest utility bill payers ----

This was one of the main issues I had with PTI. Great social changes normally occur within a country when the middle class leads the revolution. However, overtime Imran Khan although a fantastic human being has allowed the same horse traders who have ruined this nation to enter the party. The vicious cycle begins again and accountability is left behind. It's no coincidence, most of these politicians know each other on a personal level and even have family ties. Pakistan biggest hurdle is bureaucracy. The amount of filth inside these Govt departments is staggering. It's impossible to stop corruption 100%. But you should target the big fishes in these Govt department's to send out a clear message and to stop the loss of money to the exchequer.

And people were upset at me for saying that Naya Pakistan will prove to be just like Purana Pakistan. So what's different now, if what you have said above is true?

The difference is Imran Khan is going to eat kulfi with Donald Trump and both will make their countries great again:)

Problem I have with Imran Khan's govt, is his desire to keep everything "democratic" and giving opposition a chance. He feels that bureaucrats (aka "baboos") will do work if left alone. The system won't work, Imran Khan doesn't understand this.
  1. He should crack down on corrupt judges or judges perceived to be biased in favor of opposition or abetting them.
  2. He should have prosecution go after NAB officials for negligence & of sabotage of cases against politicians.
  3. He should also declare governor rule in Sindh and take control of Karachi - which has literally been turned into a garbage dump by PPP.
On foreign policy, he is doing well. Major issues I have are:
  1. Peace overtures to India. That Aman Ka Asha idea was tried for the last decades by Musharraf and PML-N & PPP, look at how it brought Pakistan to ruin? 70,000 lives lost, $200 billion+ in economic damages through Indian sponsored terror. Indians don't want peace with you, please get over it!
  2. Peace overtures to Iran. Iran is NOT an ally.

ISLAMABAD: A prime suspect in the ephedrine quota case has been given key responsibilities in a steering committee of the federal government.

The suspect, Ansar Farooq Chaudhry, was appointed a member of the high-level steering committee headed by the federal minister for national health services, regulations and coordination (NHSR&C) to execute project ‘Hepatitis Prevention and Control Programme at Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)’.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1481361

For PTI, massive taxes to middle income and salaried people, too much expesive things for gas, electricity, and petrol and common day to day items, covid had massive effect on Pakistan economy, Lack of accountability.

For PTI, massive taxes to middle income and salaried people, too much expesive things for gas, electricity, and petrol and common day to day items, covid had massive effect on Pakistan economy, Lack of accountability.
Petrol tando allah yar mein ugta hy ya international price per depend karta hy?

If Farrukh Saleem was offered a position, he would be praising the very tactics of PTI.

Farrukh is a small man.

Back
Top Bottom