What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
This is not a troll question. I expect good replies from members.

West bengal actually belongs to bangladesh but those indians

This is not a troll question. I expect good replies from members.

Alright, I will try to do justice to your question.
I don't think the people of West Bengal ever want to be a part of Bangladesh as a separate nation.
Changes are driven by necessity and there is no necessity for a change in political boundary. Being a part of a bigger economy like India has it's own benefits and West Bengal has already become an integral part of India.
But the people of West Bengal have nothing against the people of Bangladesh(East Bengal). On contrary, they like you.

Perhaps, in near future, we can work towards building an European-Union type organization, where we will have economic parity among the participating nations and the political borders will become less relevant. In fact, it is my firm belief that we are moving towards that only.

There will be communal violence and lots of more problems,I don't think these are considered as benefits.

one benefit our people will no longer need to trespass border to see their friends and family member as many family in Bangladesh have their kin in India especially in west Bengal but main benefit/outcome as Bangladesh was independent Bengali nationalism will form a country of Bengali uniting all Bengali from west to east .

one benefit our people will no longer need to trespass border to see their friends and family member as many family in Bangladesh have their kin in India especially in west Bengal but main benefit/outcome as Bangladesh was independent Bengali nationalism will form a country of Bengali uniting all Bengali from west to east .

They don't give VISA or what ? The regulations are quite relaxed on that matter from what I have heard.

Why would we ever want to live in jamati raj?So people can be hacked to death in streets for their views?Non-muslims in muslim majority state= more often than not 2nd class citizens.(sad but true,eg-world)
The arab islamic lifestyle is completely alien to us.
So no chance in hell.Bangladesh has nothing to offer .WB may have stupid politicians,but the people are fully loyal and love our motherland -India. Entertain no doubts about that.No jamati scum will be tolerated here.

There will be no Bangladesh left since the only way they are going to get WB or any other part of India is if they decide to have a war with India.

So Bangladesh will gain by becoming a part of the Indian union. :D

You are better off trying to wrest Arakan away from Burma.

Baby steps my Bangladeshi brothers :p:

Day after day such childish questions are asked.As a Bengali I hate jamati lungis & not only me,most of the West Bengalis & hope you know how they are treated here now days,cause we are fed up ..Time to time such wet dreams definitely proves you were a part of our another annoying neighbor..

You will get an outstanding leader of all time, Mamata Bannerjee.

Bangladesh needs another female leader who can give competition to Sheikh Hasina. Other leader Khaleda Zia is of absolutely no use. Mamata would be great addition to Bangladesh politics.

Back
Top Bottom