What's new

What will PAF do with A5,F 7 and Mirage

Sell them the best thing to do or put the. For sale to private parties they give a good amount for them

even india should sell of its mig 27 23 21 once tejas come in huge numbers

Suer once.................. Teja come, flying coffins shall be sold to enemy states..

Few jets should find place at round abouts in cantonments and museums rest should be sold and scrapped. These great machines of their time should not be placed within cities

i think we should sell them but can we could store some some of them or use them for research
Why would we use a 50s Design for research for a new fighter:lol: There are better and more aerodynamic designs in hand for research.

I agree with Santro, Either use them as spares for in service fighters or use them as target drones just likq QF-4 or now expectedly QF-16

1-the ROSE Mirages (at least 2 sqdns) will continue in service for a few more years.
2-the F-7PG (double-delta wings)(2 sqdns) will also remain in service
3-the A-5s are in storage for now. as are 2 sqdns of F-6 (last ditch efforts - God forbid)
4-others will be scrapped,sold or become monuments at air-bases and roundabouts.

Are the Starfighters also there in case of "last ditch" efforts.

How about reverse engineering the engines- i know we will have plenty to work on for experiment purposes--

How about reverse engineering the engines- i know we will have plenty to work on for experiment purposes--

Those engines are old and often obsolete, so there would be no benefit to reverse engineer them as they wont be of any help in modern aircraft design.

1-the ROSE Mirages (at least 2 sqdns) will continue in service for a few more years.
2-the F-7PG (double-delta wings)(2 sqdns) will also remain in service
3-the A-5s are in storage for now. as are 2 sqdns of F-6 (last ditch efforts - God forbid)
4-others will be scrapped,sold or become monuments at air-bases and roundabouts.

dear why would you scrap the rest...those are nothing less than intercontinental ballistik missiles.....i would love to ride one of those to tel aviv or mumbai :cheers:

they'll be moth-balled....some may go to PAF museum; some could be salvaged for parts/spares and sold to countries still operating them

by the way, they wont all be phased out at once. It's a gradual process

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom