What's new

Whatever

good, I used to be very active in serious debates until last year..... then samething starts repeating again n again and slowly slowly i lost interest in serious debates..... I still participate in those discussions but only upto minimum extents

Sometimes when the topic is too good to talk about-----otherwise big NO

HEHE
You are quite true.. my mind is just like the way u have stated..

i cant find things here, which can be debated.. its all the same , all the time.. same pattern.. one negative thread pops up.. oppsite party cries on media, author etc, then comes troll ones and flame ones and heated debates which move to wars, religion and then mods step in and kaboom.. all are gone..

A new thread gets started.. :lol:... same story

I joined this forum with the intent of participating in serious discussion but ended up becoming a friendly troll because of the said fact.:frown:

:) so you are in japan as of now? what do you do if you dont mind telling?

Na, sister, i was in Japan when i sign up in "may" doing my one month annual exile at my uncle's place cos my parent want to make sure i was on the "right track" while they are away, i spent the other 11 months in US as a college student.
PS, i'm a typical "lonely heart" comfort badly needed not some suicide advice eh:D:D

Na, sister, i was in Japan when i sign up in "may" doing my one month annual exile at my uncle's place cos my parent want to make sure i was on the "right track" while they are away, i spent the other 11 months in US as a college student.
PS, i'm a typical "lonely heart" comfort badly needed not some suicide advice eh:D:D

Oh then get a girl. or contact Zaki he will tell you "Marrige is key to success"

Oh no, i can't take it anymore, you just broke my heart:mod:
Congratulation dear, best wishes.:cheers:

oho so sad... will find someone for you. :partay:

It was planned some days back only to get engaged on this Diwali. But wont be marrying till next year end or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom