What's new

Whatever

Looking for a 2-4 TB External HDD, needs to have Firewire and 700+ RPM. Any recommendations?

So this is my attempt to get latest info on members here. Aur sunao kiya horaha hai!!:police: :)

Ajj forum mein kia phada howa.. :woot::lol:

Aur Murad saab kahan hain?:D
I have Question.k me ye emails jo muje send hote he as a reply in Defence.pk usse kese unsubscribe karenge.plz

263094_225616024126789_206681339353591_740216_1592224_n.jpg

Alright everyone. Time for lesson of life.

1) Never talk to your Mother in law.
2) When ever you do, never be in a humorous mood.
3) Make sure the line is secure.
4) Incase you get disconnected, try to contact her ASAP.

Failure to ensure any of the following might lead to the troubles I am facing now :(

Alright everyone. Time for lesson of life.

1) Never talk to your Mother in law.
2) When ever you do, never be in a humorous mood.
3) Make sure the line is secure.
4) Incase you get disconnected, try to contact her ASAP.

Failure to ensure any of the following might lead to the troubles I am facing now :(

i talk to her 2-3 times per week and she love me as she love her daughter keep these advices with you kid ahahahahahahah:lol:

Hone walli :P
haha

She loves you as her daughter. haha :P

ACHA ab yahaan per a gya mera yaar hahahahahaah.lolz phir bhi tumhari dawai main nhi loon ga .

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Dont you think you are overly concerned with the wrong honay wali?- The asal honay wali gher wali is what matters :D-

heey jon i miss zaki now he reply him last time here and last hope was chilled hahahaahaaahhaha is ki apni to koi hai nhi ab bechara dil khush ker raha hai .per isy pata nhi jitni is ki umer hai itna hamara tajerba .:rofl:

Super Falcon-
where is he?-
If i remember- He was desperate last time i saw him on PDF-

Guys any idea?-

Back
Top Bottom