What's new

Whatever

24 kainte waila :rofl:

well i stopped studying couple of years ago due to financial constraints and full time job... socha thaa phir se study shoroh karon ga but that day didnt come afterwards

internet pe forex trader hon aur achi price pe crude oil, natural gas, gold, silver and some stock exchange shares bhi trader ker leta hon... started as fun but this is my full time job since last 4 years...

Oh...I'd love to trade on forex or the commodity market and make a living off it , sounds like a dream job, bhai !

Oh...I'd love to trade on forex or the commodity market and make a living off it , sounds like a dream job, bhai !

but its a tricky job... there was a time when i didnt have guts to close my trade in losses and for saving 100-200 dollars i used to put big money on stake... even lost 5000-7000 dollars in one bad trade and was in negative balance in year to year basis.... but i am glad i didnt quit those days and Allah helped me reap the fruit in last 3 years... recovered all losses, earned good money after recovering big big losses i had incurred in the first year and now the only source of my income

but its a tricky job... there was a time when i didnt have guts to close my trade in losses and for saving 100-200 dollars i used to put big money on stake... even lost 5000-7000 dollars in one bad trade and was in negative balance in year to year basis.... but i am glad i didnt quit those days and Allah helped me reap the fruit in last 3 years... recovered all losses, earned good money after recovering big big losses i had incurred in the first year and now the only source of my income

I know, my cousin used to work for UBS on the Wallstreet and then he went solo ! He used to tell me that your heart usually misses a beat when you realize that in little over 5 minutes you've lost 20% of your Portfolio and then you have to spend the entire day and the next trying to build it up back to what you started with ! So...Good Luck !

I know, my cousin used to work for UBS on the Wallstreet and then he went solo ! He used to tell me that your heart usually misses a beat when you realize that in little over 5 minutes you've lost 20% of your Portfolio and then you have to spend the entire day and the next trying to build it up back to what you started with ! So...Good Luck !
yes it was true when i started trading... but now i play so safe that even if i have big loss that wouldnt be more than 2-3 percent of my account and before i realize that money is earned back again :)

difference between naive and experienced trader u can say

khayr best of luck to you for ur future hope to see u the Finance Mi.ister of Pakistan in future.....

or may be governor of state bank acha rahay ga taake har note pe tumhara naam likha ho haha :rofl:

yes it was true when i started trading... but now i play so safe that even if i have big loss that wouldnt be more than 2-3 percent of my account and before i realize that money is earned back again :)

difference between naive and experienced trader u can say

khayr best of luck to you for ur future hope to see u the Finance Mi.ister of Pakistan in future.....

or may be governor of state bank acha rahay ga taake har note pe tumhara naam likha ho haha :rofl:

Thanks...Finance Minister, damn ! Do you mean something like this :

Last edited by a moderator:
Once upon a time LoveIcon was walking along the beach when he found a lamp. Upon rubbing the lamp a genie appeared who stated "I am the most powerful genie in the world. I can grant you any wish you want, but only one wish."

LoveIcon pulled out a map of the Mediterranean area and said "I'd like there to be a just and last peace among the people in the middle east."

Genie: "Gee, I don't know. Those people have been fighting since the beginning of time. I can do just about anything, but this is beyond my limits."

LoveIcon: "Well, I am sick of troll post of Indian members on PDF. Please make all the Indian members sensible and let them post on topic."

Genie: "Uh, let me see that map again."

Once upon a time LoveIcon was walking along the beach when he found a lamp. Upon rubbing the lamp a genie appeared who stated "I am the most powerful genie in the world. I can grant you any wish you want, but only one wish."

LoveIcon pulled out a map of the Mediterranean area and said "I'd like there to be a just and last peace among the people in the middle east."

Genie: "Gee, I don't know. Those people have been fighting since the beginning of time. I can do just about anything, but this is beyond my limits."

LoveIcon: "Well, I am sick of troll post of Indian members on PDF. Please make all the Indian members sensible and let them post on topic."

Genie: "Uh, let me see that map again."

haha it's a good joke but didn't like that Indian members part

Thanks for sharing though

HTC was good for business oriented-use. Reliable and fast, but gradually it's battery life decreased with heavy use. It is a good company with great phones but no luck, otherwise they would have had the monopoly.

Now I use an iPad for business work and Samsung for phone calls. Light and easy.

Boys with model airplanes at Alki, circa 1925
Item 63997, Ben Evans Recreation Program Collection (Record Series 5801-02), Seattle Municipal Archives.
pictue to nehi aga keya koru ?

Back
Top Bottom