What's new

Whatever

@ Zakii

Itni khushi aaj kyun?

Kain gul kilaray keh aye ho? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahahha nahi nahi abhi tak bari mushkil se apni izzat sambhal ke rakhi hoe hai ---- aage ka pata nahi par aaj ki date main, main masoom hon :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahahha nahi nahi abhi tak bari mushkil se apni izzat sambhal ke rakhi hoe hai ---- aage ka pata nahi par aaj ki date main, main masoom hon :lol:

Lolz, achaa.

So date maar key ayo.

Isliay mood acha hain.

To batao.

How was she? :D

Mubarak ho.

Pehlay pehlay saab asi hi laghti hain, toh pir baad mein kurwi dawaii. :lol:

Insha'Allah meray liye strawberry milk shake hai :P

Dawai nahi banay gi kabhi bhi :lol:

Bye for now - about to sleep

Thanks bro,all are in safe, It just happened in few seconds , about 5 to 5,5 richter scale. Hai Phong haven't got earth quake for very long time, it seems like something strange is happening now .

HP is quite near China
vietnam265.gif

It was today on 8th october 2005 when Pakistan was struck by a lethal earthquake of 7.6 magnitude.
I myself experienced the shock.It was like hell.

More than 80,000 people lost their lives and about 50,000 got injured.It was a chaos.

quake2005Pakistan.jpg

It was like a start and the jolt increased in intensity with in 5 seconds and that kept shaking the earth for about 1 min with maximum intensity.Followed by multiple aftershocks which continued to terrorize the people for some weeks.

http://www.drgeorgepc.com/Earthquake2005Pakistan.html

Joke:

Son: ”Dad, whats the difference between confident and confidential?”
Dad: ”Hmm. You are my son. Of that I am confident. Your friend Timmy is also my son. That’s confidential.”

:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom