What's new

Whatever

Meri jan, gunships don't even fly that high... you got to get the hang of the massiveness and scale of it...... I mean seriously, you need to visit the place..... I mean every time, I'm there.... these are the words that come out of my mouth "OH MY GAWWDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Very very naughty of you..... you should be ashamed of yourself calling Dilli a nigga..... he's just a tad extra tanned..... :rofl:

I is BLACK! I is as dark as night. I is Nishachar! :mamba:
@sms Nishachar is a nice name for a SF unit by the way since it translates to "night dwellers, demon".:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Meri jan, gunships don't even fly that high... you got to get the hang of the massiveness and scale of it...... I mean seriously, you need to visit the place..... I mean every time, I'm there.... these are the words that come out of my mouth "OH MY GAWWDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Very very naughty of you..... you should be ashamed of yourself calling Dilli a nigga..... he's just a tad extra tanned..... :rofl:

A Dhruv WSI or LCH can.:P

Do you know that the Dhruv repeatedly lifts its standard loadouts to the top of the Saltoro ridge.

Are you sure, it's just garden variety "cold sore"........bhawawwawawawawawa :laughcry:

Btw, see ya guys.... I'm being audited....gotta spend sometime with them arseholes...... I HATE THE GOVERNMENT...... :D

Can someone plz tell me what to do with a cold sore ?????? it's killing me !!!!! :argh:

Are you sure, it's just garden variety "cold sore"........bhawawwawawawawawa :laughcry:
yeah i get it every year or so but this little bastard is under my tongue and it's really annoying me. :pissed:

@Manticore @S.U.R.B.

Do you think one can get a cold sore cuz of switching to another cigarette brand ?????

I is BLACK! I is as dark as night. I is Nishachar! :mamba:
@sms Nishachar is a nice name for a SF unit by the way since it translates to "night dwellers, demon".:agree:

Nishachar sounds good!!

for you ....."kala Pishach"

khabar dar , hoshiyar ek Kala Pishach Dilli me Langer (Dillinger) mar ke baitha hai :omghaha:

Nishachar sounds good!!

for you ....."kala Pishach"

khabar dar , hoshiyar ek Kala Pishach Dilli me Langer (Dillinger) mar ke baitha hai :omghaha:

I is so unhappy at the moment.

I is hoping to be Honbl. Raksha Mantri someday.

I is BEST candidate.:agree:

Back
Top Bottom