What's new

Whatever

:rofl: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Lol, blame Eagle :D

What is the ruling for civilians for wearing camouflaged clothes (other than which army uses). like in following links:

http://ufpro.si/uf_pro_products/jackets/59/uf_pro_delta_ace_plus_jacket/
http://ufpro.si/uf_pro_products/jackets/94/uf_pro_monsoon_rain_shirt/
Don't wear them near a military base, or else you have no right to complain about suddenly finding 20 bullets in you

Btw that question reminds me of an incident we had here at PNS Johar once which has become legend. A moron S/Lt had headphones on near the gates, and kept them on. And was listening to music while being told to stop 4-5 times, when he was in his uniform, but didn't hear it even once. In the end he was shot, and iirc, later removed from the navy, but given full funding for his leg.

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia to allow cinemas from the beginning of 2018.

BREAKING: Putin orders Russian military to start withdrawing from Syria

Oye @The Eagle tashakur love ya man. yakeen janiye mujhe kyun nikala :P Chalo truthnaseer rondoo na bun sher bun sher

You are welcome.
I don't know why people make it personal or try to justify any ban with difference of political views etc. Forum Administration acts as per rule. Lame excuse isn't it?

You are welcome.
I don't know why people make it personal or try to justify any ban with difference of political views etc. Forum Administration acts as per rule. Lame excuse isn't it?
:) absolutely lame. I am here for years and know how much members are given free hand despite their uncalled for criticism of Pakistan and any institution specially of Army. It is only when the line is crossed, the ban comes looking for that member. Admins and mods are doing a wonderful job and it is tough and time consuming.

BREAKING: International Criminal Court to refer Jordan to the UN Security Council because it did not arrest Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir when he visited Amman earlier in the year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom