What's new

Whatever

Nice try "realay"-ed Sanghi, lol.

Lets see if you can make myself post something that would end up getting me banned dear, lol.

Merits is exactly what I mentioned in the original post that ignited your fellow Sanghi Nilgiri dear. What ensued here, got a more than equal an opposite response from myself, hence the relay tag resulting in my accost in your highnesses, lol.

Now that I am going to spoon feed you a little dear, don't expect me to digest it for you too, that would be grose that you would end up with having to consume just the end product:azn: of your ignorance, lol.

So my advice to you is to go through the merits yourself dear which are already posted in the original post under discussion and the subsequent video as well as common knowledge if you don't posses the common sense for it already. Consider it a friendly advice.

Do ask yourself one question though...What has been the standard reaction in Modi's India whenever such an incidence has happened in the past? E.g. Gojra train...

What happened after Pulwama? Or whenever any such violent reaction or event has happened in India...

So what would happen if such an accidental incident with pilgrims from some Kashmir yatra or any other part of India for example might happen??? (May God forbid)

You know what, you lot are so full of yourselves (and that end product;), the fuits of labor, lol) that you are for sure to prove right here in this thread that you will indeed display to us that the best you can comeup with in defence of the indefensible Hindutva Modi lot is the end product I mentioned above:azn:...go figure.

I am sure you have the decency to read the following if were ignorant enough not to do so before. Below is the post under discussion, so what were you lot deviously harping about absence of Merits?

And I quote:

@Dubious @HRK @Khafee @PakSword @Signalian @Mangus Ortus Novem @IceCold @The Accountant @Path-Finder @ps3linux @newb3e @Hiraa @Zibago @War Thunder
@Major Sam

Wait a minute people... it is hard to get inside the head of extremist mindset but...

Imagine you are Modi...what would you do if such an incident happens under your watch??? It is obvious.

• Put the blame on Muslims and massacre 2000 muslim men, women, children and babies...
  • You burn homes of hundreds of thousands of Muslims and make them homeless and drive them away to live in shanty towns.
  • You Burn Muslims alive, maime them before lynching and killing them in the presence of state police and when held responsible, Modi says it is just a response to Muslims who burned the train...
  • While a Retired Judge highlevel commission states in its finding that the incident was an accident...
  • Modi CM of Gujrat makes another State commission, that after 6 years of incident, exonorates him from Killings of Muslims in the aftermath riots ...
  • But the same Modi made commission after 6 years of incident, also states that it was a deliberate, planned by Muslims fire that burned the train.
  • So sixty innocent Muslims are sentenced to death because of Modi gang entrapment.
This what have happened if this train accidental burning would have taken place in modren day Hindutva Extremist India with Hindutva Sanghis on board. Period.

==================================
End quote....

So like I said earlier my dear, imagine how much is that end product :azn: going to offend us all here when you try to defend the indefensible Modi lot. I do hope you got it by now...what I meant that is, lol.

savage bro!

but you are wasting time on idiots! the thing in even if you provide facts logic these idiots will counter you with something so illogical that you will actually feel your brain cells dying! there is a reason why a dumb fk tea seller is their PM! these pissfull idiots lack intelligence and are incapable of selecting a good ruler!

trolling thats the only way to talk to them! logic fails! facts are countered by facts stright from supreme leaders G! and denials and delusion omg they are on other planet!

troll troll troll!

How did you make the conncetion from a post which said Armed Forces are apolitical?

@The Eagle

Initially, banning you from thread due to foul mouthing against Pakistan Armed Forces.

Your post wasn't related to what I said in-fact, my apologize. It was in reply to another post but somehow, quoted you & posted at wrong place in continuation. I am deleting my reply as well as you are all set to join discussion.

why was my post deleted Bro?

my privilege to post revocked?

Sorry to say but that wasn't appropriate nor very encouraging or ethical at all. Decision stays.

Your post wasn't related to what I said in-fact, my apologize. It was in reply to another post but somehow, quoted you & posted at wrong place in continuation. I am deleting my reply as well as you are all set to join discussion.

Sorry to say but that wasn't appropriate nor very encouraging or ethical at all. Decision stays.

alright bro! respect your decision but i think what i said was not wrong our society need to look beyond individuals and start working on building system that keeps every individual or institution in check and make sure people progress!

Nice try "realay"-ed Sanghi, lol.

Lets see if you can make myself post something that would end up getting me banned dear, lol.

Merits is exactly what I mentioned in the original post that ignited your fellow Sanghi Nilgiri dear. What ensued here, got a more than equal an opposite response from myself, hence the relay tag resulting in my accost in your highnesses, lol.

Now that I am going to spoon feed you a little dear, don't expect me to digest it for you too, that would be grose that you would end up with having to consume just the end product:azn: of your ignorance, lol.

So my advice to you is to go through the merits yourself dear which are already posted in the original post under discussion and the subsequent video as well as common knowledge if you don't posses the common sense for it already. Consider it a friendly advice.

Do ask yourself one question though...What has been the standard reaction in Modi's India whenever such an incidence has happened in the past? E.g. Gojra train...

What happened after Pulwama? Or whenever any such violent reaction or event has happened in India...

So what would happen if such an accidental incident with pilgrims from some Kashmir yatra or any other part of India for example might happen??? (May God forbid)

You know what, you lot are so full of yourselves (and that end product;), the fuits of labor, lol) that you are for sure to prove right here in this thread that you will indeed display to us that the best you can comeup with in defence of the indefensible Hindutva Modi lot is the end product I mentioned above:azn:...go figure.

I am sure you have the decency to read the following if were ignorant enough not to do so before. Below is the post under discussion, so what were you lot deviously harping about absence of Merits?

And I quote:

@Dubious @HRK @Khafee @PakSword @Signalian @Mangus Ortus Novem @IceCold @The Accountant @Path-Finder @ps3linux @newb3e @Hiraa @Zibago @War Thunder
@Major Sam

Wait a minute people... it is hard to get inside the head of extremist mindset but...

Imagine you are Modi...what would you do if such an incident happens under your watch??? It is obvious.

• Put the blame on Muslims and massacre 2000 muslim men, women, children and babies...
  • You burn homes of hundreds of thousands of Muslims and make them homeless and drive them away to live in shanty towns.
  • You Burn Muslims alive, maime them before lynching and killing them in the presence of state police and when held responsible, Modi says it is just a response to Muslims who burned the train...
  • While a Retired Judge highlevel commission states in its finding that the incident was an accident...
  • Modi CM of Gujrat makes another State commission, that after 6 years of incident, exonorates him from Killings of Muslims in the aftermath riots ...
  • But the same Modi made commission after 6 years of incident, also states that it was a deliberate, planned by Muslims fire that burned the train.
  • So sixty innocent Muslims are sentenced to death because of Modi gang entrapment.
This what have happened if this train accidental burning would have taken place in modren day Hindutva Extremist India with Hindutva Sanghis on board. Period.

==================================
End quote....

So like I said earlier my dear, imagine how much is that end product :azn: going to offend us all here when you try to defend the indefensible Modi lot. I do hope you got it by now...what I meant that is, lol.
I think you have done enough beating of sanghis. But there's no point of going on with them. They are here to waste our time, we shouldn't fall for their bait.

I think you have done enough beating of sanghis. But there's no point of going on with them. They are here to waste our time, we shouldn't fall for their bait.
Thank you indeed for the good, solid advice.

alright bro! respect your decision but i think what i said was not wrong our society need to look beyond individuals and start working on building system that keeps every individual or institution in check and make sure people progress!

There is no idol worshiping as if you assert. Institute is working.

There is no idol worshiping as if you assert. Institute is working.
how? please enlighten me!!!

why are mushraf and kayani not brought to justice? who is protecting them? why are zardaris negotiating not with state and GHQ what authority they have to negotiate with dakus and chors?

where is justice in Pakistan!!! where are system to keep everyone in check why they dint work on making Pakistan a state for people and not elites while they ruled over us for what 30+ years!!!

i am a traitor for asking for justice i am a traitor if i ask for peoples walfare?"

how? please enlighten me!!!

why are mushraf and kayani not brought to justice? who is protecting them? why are zardaris negotiating not with state and GHQ what authority they have to negotiate with dakus and chors?

where is justice in Pakistan!!! where are system to keep everyone in check why they dint work on making Pakistan a state for people and not elites while they ruled over us for what 30+ years!!!

i am a traitor for asking for justice i am a traitor if i ask for peoples walfare?"

I didn't call you traitor but your references are too weak to begin with. As long as you stick with it; I don't see any progress in regard to to reach to the root cause of the issue.

I didn't call you traitor but your references are too weak to begin with. As long as you stick with it; I don't see any progress in regard to to reach to the root cause of the issue.
how is Musharaf not a coward a traitor for signing Nro to keep himself in power?
how is kayani not a coward a traitor for protecting Zardaris corruption?

lets have a discussion without any prejudice or hate!

how is Musharaf not a coward a traitor for signing Nro to keep himself in power?
how is kayani not a coward a traitor for protecting Zardaris corruption?

lets have a discussion without any prejudice or hate!

I have no dog in this fight as long as you are on the right side. Institute can't be blamed for every ill or the conduct of an individual. Mere generalization as such is not solving the problem. However, Musharraf or Kiyani; hadn't we had enough of this discussion already and nobody called them saints. But still, it doesn't mean that people start to take refuge from their own guilt by blaming institute for everything. The right thing to do is called Ownership of situation and introspection. I don't see any worth to discuss it further. Use keywords as such and read firstly if the subject needs to be repeated like this. You may carry on with your political interests but I have far more bigger fish to fry.

Regards,

I have no dog in this fight as long as you are on the right side. Institute can't be blamed for every ill or the conduct of an individual. Mere generalization as such is not solving the problem. However, Musharraf or Kiyani; hadn't we had enough of this discussion already and nobody called them saints. But still, it doesn't mean that people start to take refuge from their own guilt by blaming institute for everything. The right thing to do is called Ownership of situation and introspection. I don't see any worth to discuss it further. Use keywords as such and read firstly if the subject needs to be repeated like this. You may carry on with your political interests but I have far more bigger fish to fry.

Regards,

i have no political interests or affiliations i i love my people and country and i am sick and tired of being treated like a cockroach by ruling elites i want to see a just and progressive Pakistan where poors have opportunity to progress and food on their table!

and now by bigger fish to fry you mean our externla enemies then my friend a country is only strong is people are with state and not suffering and if its internally strong! we are not a nation a unit we are chaos of different groups the only thing that keeps us together is love of Islam and Pakistan and by protectung these snakes what few generials have done is divided the people they have allowed our enemies to exploit peoples grievances! this drive of accountability was started to rid Pakistan of snakes but we have acheived nothing rather state has weakened politcians aropenly calling out GHq for their interference and imo openly their mouths will only shut if ghq stops protecting mushraf and kayani this will make easier for state to prosecute chors!!

Pakistan has released a 50 Rs coin in honor of Great 16th century Saint and founder of Sikhism" Sri Guru Nanak"on his 550th birth anniversary

The coin has pic of Nanakana Sahib Gurdwara on one side and National symbol of Pakistan on another.

74271980_2314320942028924_7348522523278966784_n.jpg

74319684_2314321008695584_7296253630280105984_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom