Chicken Tikka shawarma
Bhagaray baigan
Mirchi ka salan
Alfredo pasta
Aloo ki warqiyan
Tandoori chicken

#notomatoes
Mouth watering post.
Bhai jan, kiya aap kissi khansame ke paas thhay jab yeh post kiya thha?

74906677_2643292092398044_897266574199619584_o.jpg

A wise man was asked:
How do you get success in life?

Dana said, to answer this, you'll have dinner tonight.

All friends gathered at night.

He put a big pot of soup in front of everyone.

But to drink the soup, he gave everyone one meter tall spoon. and everyone said, " you all have to drink soup with your long spoon

Every person tried,

But apparently it was impossible.

No one could drink soup from spoon. Everyone should be hungry.

When everyone failed, this wise man said:

Look at me.

He caught a spoon,

Took a soup and put a spoon on the face of the person in front of him.

Now everyone caught his spoon and began to suck the soup.

All of them are very happy.

After drinking soup, the wise man stood up and said:

The person who decides to fill his own stomach on the table of life,

He will be hungry.

And the person who cares about feeding others will never be hungry.

The Giver is always in the benefit,

From the one who takes.

The way of success of all of us passes by the success of others.

78166498_2947046195318161_4737317247809224704_n.jpg

2019-11-29 - Log entry 420

No threads were observed on PDF which may have hinted towards a functional government in Pakistan. The silence comes in after PM of the country blamed India for sabotaging his cabinet and comes 2 days after government botched up the appointment of Chief of Army Staff. All of this when words like imposed war and 5th gen warfare are common in politico-sphere of the country.

I am in favor of banning anyone who insults any other religion. But my point is that either forum management should be proactive, or if it's not, it shouldn't just block the reactive posts and ban the reacting members.

And we all know that we, specially south asians, can't stay clear of such issues completely. Issue was that the individual @Menace2Society was insulting Islam and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) repeatedly.. and he identified himself as a Qadiani in one of his posts.. but his insulting posts were just being deleted, and no moderator banned him from posting.

Had he been banned earlier, a reaction wouldn't have occurred for sure.. So I will hold management of this forum equally responsible for this situation.

Naturally, if someone is identifying himself as a Qadiani, and then insulting Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and then getting away with it repeatedly, people will start saying that such people are being protected by the management, and rightly so.

What's your opinion?

@paindobaba @Yaseen1

We have GHQ available to elevate issues. The GHQ method usually surpasses junior mods and allows senior management to take action if the case is worth any value. This method was ignored in this case. Anytime a user goes public in accusing the management or insulting any member thereof, he/she will get banned appropriately.

As far as Menace is concerned, i am not aware of his past history/posts. Dubious is more informed to take proper decision i believe, and she did it.

regards

Hmmm

Don’t know why, but this made me LMAO

So other than defence discussion what is going on these days ???

Back
Top Bottom