What's new

Whatever

1649206535752.png

@SIPRA @Windjammer @ghazi52 @Areesh @RescueRanger @PanzerKiel @Reddington @Verve @HRK @Musings @Valar.

Meray Aziz Humwantano,

What is the 'true' mood on the streets?

After reading the PoliticalAffairs sections... it appears that the Khottacracy is deeply disappointed and angry...

My only fear is that MullahMaffia will use its 'religious' power through madrassa students... and cause chaos and insecurity in the country...

One truly hopes that we put all blackmailers in their place once and for all...otherwise, this tamasha will continue...

Kindly, if you like. do tell whats really going on...in OurLand.

The entire mess is rather disturbing..

Mangus

@SIPRA @Windjammer @ghazi52 @Areesh @RescueRanger @PanzerKiel @Reddington @Verve @HRK @Musings @Valar.

Meray Aziz Humwantano,

After reading the PoliticalAffairs sections... it appears that the Khottacracy is deeply disappointed and angry...

My only fear is that MullahMaffia will use its 'religious' power through madrassa students... and cause chaos and insecurity in the country...

One truly hopes that we put all blackmailers in their place once and for all...otherwise, this tamasha will continue...

Mangus

Paa Jee: Pray that IK is not eliminated. If he stays, then things are going to move in positive direction. He is the only hope, for our unfortunate country. I am, not at all, a follower of some personality cult; but that is how, it is, at the moment. He is the only lion; rest are mostly vultures, or donkeys.

Paa Jee: Pray that IK is not eliminated. If he stays, then things are going to move in positive direction. He is the only hope, for our unfortunate country. I am, not at all, a follower of some personality cult; but that is how, it is, at the moment. He is the only lion; rest are mostly vultures, or donkeys.

Ameen !!

O PaaJee,

I understand your feelings... I do!

The CriminalEnterprise has grown more powerful than the PakState and now things are coming to a head...

However, more important aspect that I need to understand is the PakPublic mood...

I don't think we should compare the current situation to ZAB context... nevertheless, the off-springs of the same lot is active again...

The key here is not SC or anyone else... but PakPublic...
The way MarasiMedia is going overboard for the CriminalEnterprise can be turned into a blessing...

It all boils down to Sense of Perservation for PakState... i.e. is PakState going to become a SolidState or remain ..rather become even SofterState than current form of SoftState...

This is the Key thing to watch.

IK has a golden opportunity... depends on whether he has intellect and ability to become a Statesman?

Mangus

Meray Aziz Humwantano,

Mangus

Paa Jee: I have witnessed the politics of Pakistan, since at least from 1975, in full consciousness. I was a PPP Jiyala. But, never seen a lion like IK. He has already surpassed ZAB, at least, in this aspect; though ZAB was of a far higher mental and intellectual caliber. Let us pray for the life of IK.

Meray Aziz Humwantano,

Mangus

Allow me to copy paste my previous comment from another thread....

Pakistan's population is 230 million.
Half of our population is under the age of 21.
Around 45% is under the age of 18.
Around 35% under 12.
And around 10% under 5.

In last General Election, if I remember correctly, the number of registered voters were little over 100 millions and only 52% voted. That means 3/4th of Pakistan didn't even vote, half of which were kids.

And those who voted, they voted according to their own likings. Interestingly, younger ones voted more for IK and oldies mostly voted for their respective families/Biradry/religion/sect/ethnicity etc.

Some(around half of registered voters) still refused to vote like yours truly albeit being in 30's simply because I refused to believe a new party can be any better or worse than the existing ones. At this time, I regret it. And judging by good performance of IK/Pti(comparatively) during the pandemic and economic crisis, I started to have soft spot for them. And I'm not the only one. There are others too. Many others. Especially now due to this NCV crisis.

Anyway, let's hope our newer generation would be better than the previous generations. A lot can improve in future, Inshallah.

Another senior mod commented on the same thread which also agree with...

Just an addition.

We also might see a whole generation get disenfranchised from politics.

15 years ago, a whole section of society had no interest in politics. But after the rise of PTI, the middle class or upper middle class, and especially the younger group took great interest in politics and we had discussions on a wide range of topics almost everywhere.

Once this electorate gets disinterested in things and resigns itself to the 'establishment' or the great powers, then they would not take part in the process and we would be left again with the good folks of interior Sindh or the Butts of Punjab (no offence to Butts :P).
____

Anyway, there used to be some image circulating on social media that in 90's when IK first contested for election and lose, somebody asked him why nobody voted for him, he replied,'My voters are still young'.

That thing is now coming out to be true. I have never seen that much of support for IK before which I am now witnessing in usual daily life. People who didn't vote for IK or didn't even bother to vote or who people who were cursing IK and mehngai just a few weeks before all of a sudden turned pro IK especially after his speech.

A Vaela lazy friend of mine who doesn't work, doesn't do anything at all, his CNIC got expired last year. I kept telling him to renew it, I will drive you myself to Nadra 24/7 centre after midnight because there is no rush there at that time. He kept delaying it. 2 nights ago, I took to Nadra and got his process done finally, on his own request because, now he wants to vote if reelection happen within 90 days. lol

Thing is, this time, IK is gonna win with 2/3rd majority. Momentum is there. Unless, something else, rigging/assasination etc.

Let's hope for the best.

Meray Aziz Humwantano,

Mangus
all surveys are showing heavy tilt of public towards IK ....

پاکستان میں معاملات کی خرابی کی اصل وجہ دراصل حکمران نہیں ہیں، بلکہ لوگ خود ہیں. دودھ والا دودھ میں پانی نہ ملائے، لوگ رشوت نہ لیں، کارخانے ٹھیک چیزیں بنائیں، تو کتنا آرام ہوجائے؟ پاکستان کے لوگوں کو تربیت کی ضرورت ہے. عوام ٹھیک ہوگی، تو حکمران خود ٹھیک ہوجائیں گے. یہ چھوٹی سی بات سمجھ نہیں پارہے ہم؟

Ajaad Balochistan and Punjab pulas model here we come

Back
Top Bottom