What's new

Whatever

FzKITrTaIAAsFm3
Brilliant hat-trick by Chhetri although 2 goals were penalties. Pakistan defence was in shambles, and they need to change their current GK ASAP.
Pakistan's objective should be to somehow win the playoff match in the first round of the World Cup qualifier. The SAFF Cup should be utilized to identify their playing 11 for that playoff match. If they win, they'll get to play more games against stronger teams. However, getting out from the FIFA ban is a good start for now.

The first day of summer, and the time has come to say goodbye to PDF and Pakistan. I thank you all for all the memories, and leave with this last photo, walking towards the future. Who knows what it will bring?

View attachment 935383

"There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind." - C. S. Lewis.

Don't leave PDF, I understand its gone very toxic, you should follow defence related news and ignore the political threads.

Have a good future and life, time flies.

After Bhaiya, Afghan, waziri gang's
Bangalis make an entry LMAO 🤣, city can't catch a break

Send this to the troll Bengal71. He tells his fellow Bengali trolls to "ignore" Pakistanis, yet logs into a Pakistani forum every day to beg Pakistanis for recognition.

He places his bets on Afghanistan "developing ahead" of Pakistan when millions of Afghans live in Pakistan and millions of others live illegally, not to mention millions of his own people.

He makes fun of the same country millions of his people live in. He also claims Bengali migrants are very peaceful.

He claims comparing Pakistan to Indonesia is comparing an orange to a lorry truck. He probably can't live with the humiliation how millions of his people live in our country or how his country buys products from us.

The butt-hurt Bengali trolls who beg for our recognition don't realize even the Muhajir neo-liberals who fasely promote them actually hate them.

We saw with the rise of crime in Karachi from Bengali migrants how many Muhajirs and Sindhis were complaining about them.

The Bengali trolls on PDF are a bunch of butt-hurt people with an inferiority complex. But this Bengal71 has to be one of the most butt-hurt Binglo with this inferiority complex :lol:

Last edited:
Send this to the troll Bengal71. He tells his fellow Bengali trolls to "ignore" Pakistanis, yet logs into a Pakistani forum every day to beg Pakistanis for recognition.

He places his bets on Afghanistan "developing ahead" of Pakistan when millions of Afghans live in Pakistan and millions of others live illegally, not to mention millions of his own people.

He makes fun of the same country millions of his people live in. He also claims Bengali migrants are very peaceful.

He claims comparing Pakistan to Indonesia is comparing an orange to a lorry truck. He probably can't live with the humiliation how millions of his people live in our country or how his country buys products from us.

The butt-hurt Bengali trolls who beg for our recognize don't realize even the Muhajir neo-liberals who fasely promote them actually hate them.

We saw with the rise of crime in Karachi from Bengali migrants how many Muhajirs and Sindhis were complaining about them.

The Bengali trolls on PDF are a bunch of butt-hurt people with an inferiority complex. But this Bengal71 has to be one of the most butt-hurt Binglo with this inferiority complex :lol:
Really ? :o

and I thought 71 guy was the rare nice1 from among that otherwise quite lousy bunch. Guess he saves his trolling for you 'west Pk' guys lol

Really ? :o

and I thought 71 guy was the rare nice1 from among that otherwise quite lousy bunch. Guess he saves his trolling for you 'west Pk' guys lol

I'm surprised too at what you're telling me. I saw him fighting Indians. But his primary focus is to come here for therapy, begging for recognition from Pakistanis.

Most of these Binglo trolls here are still coping with being born into the wrong nationality. Not that there aren't intelligent ones too.

The first day of summer, and the time has come to say goodbye to PDF and Pakistan. I thank you all for all the memories, and leave with this last photo, walking towards the future. Who knows what it will bring?

View attachment 935383

"There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind." - C. S. Lewis.

drop by other forum when you can if you want, I agree this one is best left behind. It had its good times for sure....but time to move on for many.

this chute eeah fella is @Nilgili

jeeves and a handful of oldies have some sort of dead *** circle jerky forum of their own where they.. circle jerk all day long.

starving in bangalore on his broken laptop
You know you had potential for stand up comedy when you told a joke that gay men could technically **** around in a circle non stop. I mean technically, a large enough group could do that and eventually become self perpetuating because the thrusts would eventually just keep going around and around.

@Chute where's jamahir give me a solid hint...

If he surfaces again, it will be here. He is pretty wedded to this place heh.

Think he has announced quitting and then rejoined a dozen times or more already?

Maybe he left for good this time who knows.

This place indulges the time-surplus princess complex heavily. Last word soapbox pantomime stuff.

You dont actually get anywhere in 99% of the threads here (these days anyway).... and I think thats the whole point with lot of people with deep voids that need filling even though it cant really be filled. They get stuck here and it becomes a vice for them lol.

So jamahir might be back here when he has that itch again that needs scratching.

Back
Top Bottom