What's new

Whatever

Sure bro. How can I help?

Oya, basically I would like to know the average monthly salary in England for fresh graduate from university graduates (bachelor degree). I mean not for high paid profession like medical, engineering graduates, or accountants, etc, but more like administration job in office like secretary and others....

I hope you can help....

Thanks in advance.

Oya, basically I would like to know the average monthly salary in England for fresh graduate from university graduates (bachelor degree). I mean not for high paid profession like medical, engineering graduates, or accountants, etc, but more like administration job in office like secretary and others....

I hope you can help....

Thanks in advance.
£20-25,000 roughly for a graduate. Admin assistants, secretaries are often people without university degrees and earn a little less.

£20-25,000 roughly for a graduate. Admin assistants, secretaries are often people without university degrees and earn a little less.

Ok thank you bro for the info, really appreciate it.

@PanzerKiel

That HBO series Band of Brothers, they showed a battle cry of Red Devils, the British Parachute Regiment - "Wahai Mohammed!"

Heard that before ?

@PanzerKiel

That HBO series Band of Brothers, they showed a battle cry of Red Devils, the British Parachute Regiment - "Wahai Mohammed!"

Heard that before ?
The cry originated with the 3rd Parachute Battalion during WWII during the raid on Bone, Tunisia. Allegedly, the Paras had seen an Arab man yelling to his donkey “Wahai Mohammed” to get the animal moving. The Brits took a liking to the phrase and began using it as a rallying cry. The British Paratroopers used the phrase everywhere, including during bar fights with American Airborne. Paratrooper veteran Dennis Edwards explained how “we [Paras] used to yell at the top of our voices ‘Wahai Mohammed’ and here the guys used to leave their girlfriends, whatever they were doing, leave other pubs […] and they’d all come piling in.”

IMG_0758.jpeg

I hope you can help....

Thanks in advance.

London pay will be at £32,000. If your English is good, have a relevant academic qualification, and you get on with folks then you get hired fast.
We have massive labour shortages.

On that amount you are living hand to mouth and won't be able to save a penny.

Back
Top Bottom