What's new

Whatever

Next time in Mumbai, visit this shop. Must have passed this shop a hundred times, but never went in. Now I feel like going.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 7.29.00 PM.png

10 ml

5 ml rose

+

5 ml jasmine

pencil moustache

clothes : classified (skorti reasons)

egg thelas in the vicinity are also points of interest..

10 ml

5 ml rose

+

5 ml jasmine

pencil moustache

clothes : classified (skorti reasons)

egg thelas in the vicinity are also points of interest..
I have read that perfumes tend to contain some strange ingredients, which standalone to the human senses might be offensive, but in a perfume add that little edge. Like garlic. I think a good ittar must contain a little bit of gau muttar.

I have read that perfumes tend to contain some strange ingredients, which standalone to the human senses might be offensive, but in a perfume add that little edge. Like garlic. I think a good ittar must contain a little bit of gau muttar.
pheromones

pasina, piss and period blood ka ek heady mix bhi bana do.. ever seen dogs on heat ?

they're half snarling type.. bro literally smelt some pussy !

Ye sab toh mujhe maloom hi nahi tha. Tu toh bahut knowledgeable hai. Now suggest keywords on this topic so I can Google.
Search for Dawood vs Pathan gang rivalry. You will get lot of information on the net. But a lot of it will be gleaned off Zaidi's book to begin with, so better to read the original. Mumbai police helped Dawood to finish off the Pathan gang because the Pathans were very brutal and didn't respect any boundaries.

I just found out faggot looking guy Imran Abbas's family was from Lucknow not Lahore/panjab
Crazy shit 😧

Search for Dawood vs Pathan gang rivalry. You will get lot of information on the net. But a lot of it will be gleaned off Zaidi's book to begin with, so better to read the original. Mumbai police helped Dawood to finish off the Pathan gang because the Pathans were very brutal and didn't respect any boundaries.
Truth or fiction? Any other source? Like written by retired police officer?

Truth or fiction? Any other source? Like written by retired police officer?
Difficult to say really. But Zaidi's book looks earnestly written and extremely well researched. One must note though, that Zaidi was granted an interview by Dawood. Journos who are granted such access to mafia dons may feel some obligation to write a little favourably about them, or at least less negatively. Regardless, it is a commendable effort.

There is a Youtube channel by Baljeet Parmar, an ex crime journo. You can find similar info there too. That guy is an outright bhakt of Karim Lala though and calls him a gentleman don. I don't know of any chronicles by cops.

There was a female crime journo too, can't recall her name. She too interviewed Dawood and even clicked a photo during the interview, which she shared recently. According to her, in the interview Dawood told her that the Pathan gang were very ruthless and didn't distinguish between rival gangs and ordinary citizens. They also harassed the women in the locality all the time. They were drunk, drugged, beat up people for no reason. Once they simply barged into a guest house where a young couple was staying, raped the woman and killed the husband. They had no past history. Just like that.

Last edited:
I just found out faggot looking guy Imran Abbas's family was from Lucknow not Lahore/panjab
Crazy shit 😧
D0g-zqcXQAIj2mN

This song is pretty deep

ek dum to the point bola, not like this lad japplin.. k hazar cheezein bol re ho, but kuch samajh hi na aaye kis cheez ka bol re ho.. BC

"I don't need to change anything you dumb moron

We believe what we believe, what you say doesn't change it. Stop making disgusting comments on matters, you have no understanding about. Am sure this forum doesn't exactly allow, abuse of any race or faith? So abide by the rules, and stay decent if you have it in yo
u."
@indushek
It was funny AF though at least admit that

Sufis do retarted shit too all the time and people including hindutava make fun of those antics all the time

"I don't need to change anything you dumb moron

We believe what we believe, what you say doesn't change it. Stop making disgusting comments on matters, you have no understanding about. Am sure this forum doesn't exactly allow, abuse of any race or faith? So abide by the rules, and stay decent if you have it in yo
u."
@indushek
It's funny AF though at least admit that
Bhai if it were just about a old man bowing to a naked man, and there was no alluding to faith I certainly wouldn't have minded it one bit. I would have agreed, its funny lol.

The only reason I even commented, is after seeing xenophobic commentary about faith.

Coincidentally I just finished watching Bambai Meri Jaan which is a season bases of the book you mentioned. I literally watched the last episode 5 mins ago. What a coincidence

Coincidentally I just finished watching Bambai Meri Jaan which is a season bases of the book you mentioned. I literally watched the last episode 5 mins ago. What a coincidence
Mumbai is a joke compared to the shithole that was Karachi 90s early 2010s
You can make multiple seasons on Karachi

Back
Top Bottom