What's new

Whatever

I am desperate to get banned @Spring Onion can you help... may god bless you with hundred kids... :)
:lol: do not curse me for I have no desire to have 100 kids without getting married or after getting married which I have no intention to do so. I failed to help myself getting unbanned years back :P

upload_2017-12-13_17-14-13.png

upload_2017-12-13_17-15-16.png

upload_2017-12-13_17-16-40.png

upload_2017-12-13_17-17-43.png

Jake-the-Dog-Noooo.gif

@The Eagle did u approve it? I saw it approved and visible then i edited some typos and it went into moderation que again can u help :-(

NEVER was. Do not know who was smoking some dry shitt on PDF who aired the rumour when I was banned here lolzzz
damn!!!
mn aven tag/quote krnay se drta raha u ko all these days. :cry:
will have to make up for all those occasions i really wanted to tag/quote you but didn't thinking k kya fyeda. :woot::devil:

qasam se koi drama ni. balkay i'm sooo confused now. because i sort of remember you talking about the family and stuff. :undecided::undecided::undecided:
-
kuch khas ni about the finger nail, thought it might annoy someone. :lol:
talking about family and stuff where? All i remember user name change due to security reasons back then. Then I was banned here on PDF for almost over a year or so . I do not know if any posting from my banned ID was done or not.

talking about family and stuff where? All i remember user name change due to security reasons back then. Then I was banned here on PDF for almost over a year or so . I do not know if any posting from my banned ID was done or not.
I don't remember where but i'm almost certain i came across some posts of yours on family stuff. I thought your new username was because of that. I'm sure some posts by some members lead me to believe this too. :confused::what:

I don't remember where but i'm almost certain i came across some posts of yours on family stuff. I thought your new username was because of that. I'm sure some posts by some members lead me to believe this too. :confused::what:
I used the word some personal issues related to my and my family's (Brothers and mother that is all the immediate family I have) security. May be some members mistook it as marriage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom