What's new

Whatever

@Trailer23 @PradoTLC @khail007

I just heard about an Indian company, based in the UAE going under court admin in the UK, hence this question to you gentlemen.

NMC -> US$6bn -> Where did BR Shetty hide them? :o:

Your info is right, that guy is very clever and own chain of hospital under the title of 'NMC', UAE saw enormous expansion of this group in last 2 years span and suddenly there were news about it's collapse ... some of the factors could be considered thru following link:

Your info is right, that guy is very clever and own chain of hospital under the title of 'NMC', UAE saw enormous expansion of this group in last 2 years span and suddenly there were news about it's collapse ... some of the factors could be considered thru following link:
currently it under investigation PWC has been hired.
NMC is quite notorious now in Europe, with UK courts appointing administrators, since it was listed on LSE.

92130089_2047435605402282_4262865078342123520_n.jpg

Just cut my own hair for the first time.

Looks perfectly fine from front and sides, not so much from back though but no worries.

Few days ago, my ceiling fan stopped working. Couldn't buy a new one so had to change with a smaller kitchen one. It's way too slow but still better than nothing.

My air conditioner needs gas refill. No idea how to get it.

Dropped my mobile phone last week and realized what if it got broken, how and from where would I buy a new one.

Just cut my own hair for the first time.

Looks perfectly fine from front and sides, not so much from back though but no worries.

Few days ago, my ceiling fan stopped working. Couldn't buy a new one so had to change with a smaller kitchen one. It's way too slow but still better than nothing.

My air conditioner needs gas refill. No idea how to get it.

Dropped my mobile phone last week and realized what if it got broken, how and from where would I buy a new one.

Cool

I trimmed by sideburns after watching a video on YouTube.

Proud of myself after a long time

Last edited:
It is not about Israel or turkey only.we do have other countries say Finland where again it is compulsion to serve armed force.I believe voluntarily it should be permissible in India..

Let's talk in this "Whatever" thread because I was warned by a mod for going off-topic in that thread.

You mention Finland. Maybe the compulsory military service exists historically. I don't know. But at present, Finland works with the American-led military alliance NATO which exists basically to project Western power across the world and ensure survival of friendly governments. For example, Finland is part of NATO operations in Afghanistan.

But do tell me, what are your reasons for desiring compulsory military service in India ??

Back
Top Bottom