What's new

Whatever

Why am I getting an ad on PDF pages for some Russian medicinal oil since last evening ?

Under this heading, the Hebrew newspaper "Haaretz" published an article by the famous Zionist writer (Ari Shebet), in which he says: It seems that we are facing the most difficult people in history, and there is no solution with them except recognition of their rights and an end to the occupation ..

Then Israel should look at the One State Solution proposed by the Libyans more than a decade ago.

Kashmiris literally and allegorically started with a bang and ended with a whimper.

Lately creating a lots of pun.

@jamahir @xeuss @Areesh

- PRTP GWD

Can you tell me the context of your's and Sidd's conversation ?

1621131545696.png

USAF C-17 ocerflight in India.
1621131824023.png

The 2 Tankers are probably involved in Afghanistan Mission.

Last edited:
1621131545696.png

USAF C-17 ocerflight in India.
1621133164901.png

Going to IIOJK or Pathankot? Must be one of them...

Edit: Last it was on map was at above 8000 ft vectored towards Shakar Garh in Pakistan

Attachments

• 1621133141944.png
    1621133141944.png
    236 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
1621134436027.png

Going to IIOJK or Pathankot? Must be one of them...

Edit: Last it was on map was at above 8000 ft vectored towards Shakar Garh in Pakistan
1621134643940.png

I think I headed to Jammu Airport/Air Base.

@925boy you know i find a striking similarity between that falcon guy and Mr.Pan islamic Pakistan. Have you noticed? very strange.

@925boy you know i find a striking similarity between that falcon guy and Mr.Pan islamic Pakistan. Have you noticed? very strange.
lol..... THAT GUY???? no i dont think Falcon is Pan ISlamic, cuz Pan ISlamic gets very sectarian on Iran when triggered right... this Falcon guy is undercover an Iran hater, and with the conflict pain on Palestine, hes overly emotional and thast why he's wrongly and manipulatively blaming thread members for giving Iran its due credit.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE HERE???? its a fact ONLY IRan helped Gaza , and you can tell from Gaza's equipment, logistics, tactics, effectiveness that Iran did most of that....if It was only Hamas that did all these upgrades then why werent they effective AT ALL in 2014 and 2009? smfh..so manipulative!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom